It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Pauls choice for Vice president revealed?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
If Paul doesn't get the nomination, what do his supporters do?

Vote for Obama?
Vote for the Republican?
Don't vote at all?
Write in Paul? (Even though some states don't allow write-ins on presidential ballots.)

No
No
No
Only if he's still running. Otherwise it's a wasted vote. If not, then 3rd party.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

I have not read all the replies, just got home. I have to say its a dream ticket.. Throw Rand and Tom Woods in and I might cry like a baby. Kinda teared up over the video.. wow

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

Dear Blueracer,

Thanks for the answer, mind another question? You mention that voting for Paul if he's not running is a wasted vote. What do you see would be accomplished by voting for a third party? Would that party happen to be Libertarian? (None of my business, never mind.)

Somewhere I got the impression that if Paul didn't exist, those who are his followers would probably have gone Republican. If that's true, (and it may not be) why not vote for the Republican guy?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Love the guy, but I have a sick feeling he's not even gonna make it to the presidential ballot. Crossing my fingers that he'll get the nomination, but.....the way things are going these days, as Magic 8-ball would say "Outlook does not look good".

If he doesn't get it, I probably won't be sticking around the states much longer.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I would be totally good with that choice, and I'm sure it would be a winner.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Dear Blueracer,

Thanks for the answer, mind another question? You mention that voting for Paul if he's not running is a wasted vote. What do you see would be accomplished by voting for a third party? Would that party happen to be Libertarian? (None of my business, never mind.)

Somewhere I got the impression that if Paul didn't exist, those who are his followers would probably have gone Republican. If that's true, (and it may not be) why not vote for the Republican guy?

With respect,
Charles1952

I refuse to vote for the lesser of two evils. My vote, for me and me only, will count for something. It have no idea which other candidate I would vote for. The Libertarians do not even have a presidential candidate yet. I did not vote for Bob Barr.

I will not vote for the other republicans because there isn't much, if any, difference between them and President Obama.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Screwed

For the last time, I'm not getting paid ANYTHING to post. I am a member of this forum and I have a dissenting opinion.

Live with it.
edit on 19-2-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

WOW, guilty conscience much???

You will of course be able to show me where I accused YOU of being paid right???
I think you just outed yourself.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
We love you Ron! You stand no chance with all the fraud, but as an independant you can use the fraud as a selling point and ask America to take their country back. Even if you are not elected you will have done more than anyone to start the healing!

Expose the fraud! Expose the Fasicst agenda in play! Talk facts and proof! America stands with you despite the rigged primaries!
edit on 19-2-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
WOW, guilty conscience much???

You will of course be able to show me where I accused YOU of being paid right???
I think you just outed yourself.

I can.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Screwed
Looks like the same ol' paid cast of characters has once again decended on a Ron Paul thread and done so all within the first few posts. Damn they're quick. Never ceases to amaze me.

You guys really aren't getting paid enough.
I'll give you this though, you ARE consistant and good at what you do!

edit on 19-2-2012 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

reply to post by MsAphrodite

Dear MsAphrodite,

Sorry, I'm still confused. You're replying to me and saying:

Another tactic used by the professionals.
Are you calling me a professional? A professional what? Shill? Why do you think I'm a professional shill?

When someone calls you out directly, have others pile on to question the questioner... next.

I'm happy to be entirely open and will answer any of your questions, I don't intend to dodge.

My opinion on the OP is that Judge Napolitano would make the Paul supporters even more excited and dedicated, but it would not pick up as many additional votes as another VP might have.

With respect,
Charles1952

In case you are still confused I will lay it out for you.

Regardless of why you are doing it, what you are doing is TROLLING now go find your self a Whitney Huston forum to TROLL and grow up. You just make yourself look like an ass, unless that is what you are aiming for maybey ?

Why dont some of you Paul haters actually try and make some logical sense besides being all nagatigve. If you want to sway views lay out some of your thoughts on who you think is the best choice and why.. or CAN YOU? Tell us how Obama, Romney, Santorum, Newt will change things for the positive. What are they going to do about our Constitution (ndaa,patriot act etc) Debt, Our Currency and Stop Wars the Congress does not vote on .. Oh ya they won't thats right.. Well news flash thats what WE want...

Now go rub yourself thinking you sucked in another poster with your lame trolling attempts..

edit on 19-2-2012 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2012 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Weak minds prevail once again.

Where is the part where I said "The Sword" is paid????

I'll wait here.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
good.. I like that guy...Napolitanos last shows were awesome.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I wont vote for anyone else,,,since this country was so hell bent on screwing paul..IF PAUL DOESNT GET GOP CANDIDATE AND HE MAY,,,,i will probably vote obama and watch the world get screwed and laugh on my farm...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WhereAreTheGoodguys

The only thing I can conclude is that you are confusing me with some other poster. I don't hate Ron Paul, calling me a Ron Paul hater is one of the things that makes me believe your'e confusing me with someone else.

You're engaging in some pretty personal attacks. I don't think you can point out any of my posts in this thread that are trolling, and show why it is trolling. If you can, I will loudly apologize and mend my ways. If you can't I expect the same from you.

edit on 19-2-2012 by charles1952 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I'll tell everyone what's going to happen, and remember you heard it from me first. There's 2 possibiltys.

1. Ron Paul wins the republican nomination, and is elected president, defeating obummer by a landslide.

It's hard to gauge the provability of this option because both the msm, and the republican establishment are rigging every primary to make sure Ron Paul never comes out on top of the beauty contest votes, however the delegates, which are what really matter are a different story. According to the Ron Paul peoples estimates, he's now a close second to Romnuts, but the msm has him in last place.

2. Ron Paul runs as third party and beats both obummer, and whoever is the republican nominee turns out to be.

The way this works is, Ron Paul holds his fire till near the republican convention. This allows him to stay in the brightest spotlight for the maximum amount of time. If it's clear by then that he has no chance to get the nomination, his lawyers then come out with well documented evidence that the establishment republicans have cheated behind the scenes in selected, or all of primary elections to prevent Ron Paul from winning the nomination. At that time Ron Paul declares he's now running third party, causing instantaneous sudden s#it attacks to hit both obummer, and all the establishment republicans at the same instance. Ron Paul then goes on to win by taking 1/3 of the republican vote, 1/2 or more of the independant vote, and 1/3 of the democrat vote, again winning by a landslide.

Personally I think choice #2 is the most provable.

For those that believe he wouldn't run third party because of Rand, YOU WISH. The establishment republicans already tried that the in the first place, and failed. Total Fail and in their face. He's even more popular now, so let them bring it. Neither he nor Ron Paul is afraid of that, and it woulld backfire on them anyway.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Paul + Judge = Freedom.

Now we just need to wake Jesse Ventura up and we're good.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

reply to post by MsAphrodite

You claim that Ron Paul cannot possibly win against Obama. Then why are you here? Why are you compelled to involve yourself in every single Ron Paul thread?

You claim that you are not a paid shill. Explain your need to be here or we all call your bluff.

I'm waiting....

I was just cruising by and saw this in your post. I must be misunderstanding you. We need to explain why we're posting? How about "It's fun?" Maybe "I like getting into discussions with people who disagree with me?"

If I can't explain to your satisfaction why I'm posting, then I'm a shill? I really don't understand.

Here it is , you wanted me to show you, here you go.

You said "We need to explain why we're posting" then went on to say its "fun"

You see the person you quoted was directing a question to a person who constantly TROLLS these threads. Saying all the nagative stuff but never says how HIS guy is going to make any positive changes just that Dr. Paul "cant" win so by default it should be more of the same spiral into Coorperate Facism with Obama..

You're the one who lumped your self in with him saying its all fun and you don't understand, well my last post was meant to help you understand... So no I stand by what I said.

In closing you say that my post seemed kinda personal.. Well trolls are like bullys they try to provoke people, it's basicly an anonymous form of internet bully'ing.. I take it personal because we are just some like minded people who have our countrys best intrest at heart along with our familys and neighbors.. We honestly want some kinda of POSITIVE change.. and people just come along being ULTRA negative and never propose or suggest any alternatives..

Take it as you please I guess.
edit on 19-2-2012 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: typing with a bandaged finger... damn power tools

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WhereAreTheGoodguys

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I see now that there were misunderstandings between us. You were calling me a troll because I didn't understand an attack made on someone you think is a troll. Then, when it appeared that I was criticizing the attack, you thought I was on the "troll's" side. It's a real mess, but I think I understand you now.

You said "We need to explain why we're posting" then went on to say its "fun"
I hope you understand now that when I said "we," I meant any ATS poster. And no, I didn't know the person I quoted is a troll. I still don't for that matter, I suppose I have to take your word for it.

I assume your position now is that I am not a troll, nor a bully

So, to alternatives. No matter how wonderful Paul is, at the moment it doesn't look like he will get the nomination. If he doesn't happen to, then what? I think Obama is not just another politician and is identical to any Republican. Obama seems to be chewing away at our freedoms and Constitution more rapidly than any Republican could. Getting Obama out seems like a necessity.

If Paul doesn't make it, then how do we get Obama out? I don't think writing Paul in, or voting third party will help with that goal. As much as I hate to say it, I think we have to hold our noses and vote Republican whoever it is

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAnswerTo1984
Paul + Judge = Freedom.

Now we just need to wake Jesse Ventura up and we're good.

Jesse Ventura for secretary of defense.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

Well then what are Ron Paul supporters mad about every time they make unprovoked, generalized insults against everyone that doesn't support Ron Paul?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join