It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Pauls choice for Vice president revealed?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

I understand your perspective, seeing as it's VERY difficult to trust anyone in this position. At the same time the logic can be applied to politicians. Most politicians are in a difficult position, want to keep their "job" so they cater to their bosses ( the elites). Yet there are cases where a few break free & use the chance to go anti-establishment.

If we can put [some] trust in the occasional politician, much of whom are nothing more than actors, then why not a "tv personality" like Napolitano? He speaks truth to power, period. As for whether or not this is another puppeteering by the elites --- and RP+Judge are part of the elaborate conspiracy --- that's a chance we have to take. If this turns out to be the case then trust me, the voters will be beyond the point of no return.

Point is, if we can be deceived by the likes of guys like Ron Paul & Napolitano, that's the limit case for corruption in America; at which point all us millions of supporters DEMAND the change. No more pussy footing around this eternally corrupt system. Unlike Obama supporters who are still readily on the fence or have accepted his deceiving them, we won't stand for this nonsense anymore.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

here is the 5 minute video that got Napolitano fired from faux.

That video NEVER gets old.........

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by MrRamblinRose

Judge Judy, Judge Mathis and Judge Joe Brown are all TV personalities.

So is Judge Napolitano.

But Judge Reinhold is not.

Andrew Paolo Napolitano (born June 6, 1950) is a former New Jersey Superior Court Judge

Wikipedia

Tell me if that's not a reliable enough source, i'd be happy to provide more.
edit on 19-2-2012 by MrRamblinRose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I freaking hope so! I thought Judge Nap was by far the most thought provoking guy (who wasnt a lunatic) on FAUX news. I would absolutely love for this to come to fruition! F Romney, F Gingrich, F Santorum, make way for the true heroes of the day!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjefffort

Reply to post by Mimir

A terrible choice.

Then again, if he isn't going to win even one state, it's a moot issue.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Ron Paul is the Ralph Nader of our generation

Yeah and Ralph has not been able to be elected President either.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

This was really pushing the envelope for what your allowed to talk about on a major network. He covered his ass by saying "What if" before each statement. Brilliant man!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Seriously, how can all of you RP supporters look at the polls and say he is going to win. If the fix is in and it is all a conspiracy, what is going to change in the general election? Dr. ( I will emphasize that) Paul will not win the nomination, and on the outside chance he does, he will not win the general election. While all of the supporters may agree with his positions, most Americans don't. This is something y'all need to realize.

As far as the poster who said Rand was a legitimate candidate, Rand Paul is a complete idiot.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Truth time, first voting is a crime see Treason by Design.
Second lets say this is for real and these two gentleman attempt to change the current status under the 14th Amendment I have just one thought for all of you.

J.F.K killed not by you know who but by the very establishment you all are voting for.

Wake up learn the truth and take back your total rights and not these assumed rights granted by this de facto Democracy.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I hope this is the case! The judge is as awesome person that understands the Constitution of the United States very well. He is a deep thinker. One who knows how and why politicians do what they do. He knows it has been a shell game for to long and needs to change in order for our country to get back on the correct track. I truly hope this is the case!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I know this is a crazy, stupid, thought. But consider other Pres.-Vice Pres. combinations. What would happen if Santorum picked Napolitano? Santorum is popular nationally, but is kind of bland. Napolitano would bring fire and would help moderate Santorum's social positions. If Santorum turned Napolitano loose on the American government, we might get freedoms back.

Downside? Could they work together? I think so if Santorum was humble enough about it and gave Napolitano free rein. Also, neither one of them brings a lot of money to the race, and Obama will have a billion dollars.

Far fetched, but fun to think about.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

This will never happen. Santorum hates Libertarians and even the Tea Party. He has said so many times.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Santorum supports NDAA, SOPA and the Patriot Act. He has already revealed himself for big government and more power.

and to some other comments, if Ron Paul and the Judge are as fake as the HOPE and CHANGE that Obama has brought - then my friends, it is over.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Wow instead of Paul coming in 3rd or 4th, i'll bet he comes in 3rd or 4th with this news. Really who cares he's not going to win the nomination and he's not going to run as an independant.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Downside? Could they work together? I think so if Santorum was humble enough about it and gave Napolitano free rein. Also, neither one of them brings a lot of money to the race, and Obama will have a billion dollars.

Far fetched, but fun to think about.

Well put Charles. As the president of the Senate, Judge Nap would carry a
lot of weight with not just the color, but the constitutionality of the legislation
on the chopping block. It could clean up Dodge better than Dr. Paul losing,
just sayin'.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
hey, when you pick up 136 votes in Maine, it's time to think big baby !!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

136 vote revolutions! Yeahhhh!

Crazy 'ol Ronnie couldn't win a hot dog eating competition.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Ohhhh know, the chips are down, the economy is down, there is no jobs, inflation might be going up, gas prices are going up again, screw it...lets just pack up are bags and quit than because everything isn't going our way. Those who are American's have been here before and it isn't like RP is LOOSING. From your same perspective, because Obama lost Maine, Iowa, or whatever, but I remember at this same time 4 years ago in the Democratic Election Hillary was winning at that point. Did you say the same thing then?? Obama has no chance so he should just quit?? Maybe. From the sounds of your posts you may not care about it either way and maybe you think were all screwed regardless. That might be the truth, but I am not going to sit here and let it happen without a fight.

By the way, go look at some videos of RP in Washington and come back and tell me there is support like that for any other Candidate besides Obama. There is only one who can go against Obama and that is RP no matter your selective arguments because you think RP is racist for some reason. If you want to open that can of "egg on your face" we can do that as well.

All the quiters in life go ahead and vote for Obama, Romney, Santorum, or Gingrich. Those who want to fight for America regardless of your Defenition of America than vote for Dr. President Ron Paul!!!!

Ohh and the Judge would be a PERFECT choice for VP amongst other Cabinet Posts I think he would do a Great Job in. Much better than the current Croneys in those positions.
edit on 19-2-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

reply to post by syrinx high priest

136 vote revolutions! Yeahhhh!

Crazy 'ol Ronnie couldn't win a hot dog eating competition.

When someone has an unfounded attack on someone such as this, it usually means they mad, so I just have to ask why you mad. Seriously, implying a doctor who served 10 terms in congress can't win a hot dog eating competition? I have to wonder what kind of mental state you're in when you call someone like that "crazy".

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Andrew Napolitano would be a great choice for VP. And after two Ron Paul terms, he could run for president. Imagine Napolitano debating Biden. The Judge would shred Biden to pieces!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If Paul doesn't get the nomination, what do his supporters do?

Vote for Obama?
Vote for the Republican?
Don't vote at all?
Write in Paul? (Even though some states don't allow write-ins on presidential ballots.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join