It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Pauls choice for Vice president revealed?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe
Am I the only one that LMFAO when I watched this video?

Ron Pauls a hippie and a fascist appeaser.

May as well start grabbing your ankles if he was ever elected into the White House.

Good thing he wont win.

Obama 2012.

May I make a suggestion? Spend a little less time with the MSM and a little more time doing some real research. Think for yourself, deny ignorance my friend.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite

May as well start grabbing your ankles if he was ever elected into the White House.

Good thing he wont win.

Obama 2012.

May I make a suggestion? Spend a little less time with the MSM and a little more time doing some real research. Think for yourself, deny ignorance my friend.

Ive asked the same question a thousand times and none of you answer it - what do YOU watch? The SAME things I watch. I dont ONLY watch CNN, FOX, MSNBC, and ABC. I watch every news agency that is relevant and has a credible reputation to back them up. I dont get my news from inconsequential, unspellchecked crap written on blogs and internet forums by fat farting losers.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Honestly where do you hear of breaking events? THE MSM. EVERYTHING is the MSM. RT, Al Jazeera, CNN - they ALL serve somebodys interest. And you are all really awkward when you say bias things against U.S. networks. I dont believe EVERYTHING that they say, but I dont think EVERYTHING they have to say is a lie. They are REPORTING the news. Certain networks like RT simply are run to slander the U.S. I watch RT too and sometimes it gives some good news. Sometimes CNN gives some good news. Sometimes MSNBC. Sometimes Al Jazeera. And a lot of times, they are all just one sided and bias.

Again, HOW am I propagandized?

Im loyal to the U.S. because I can appreciate the life it has allowed me to live, the kind of life that over half the world would have me executed for. Things like being gay, being an atheist, and criticizing my gov. That doesnt mean I dont also see through a lot of their bull****

Yet all you people seem to have is an agenda to kick dirt at the U.S. and see its downfall. Its absolutely ridiculous.
edit on 20-2-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Good thing he wont win.

Obama 2012.

Exactly - DENY IGNORANCE. Stop taking EVERYTHING thats ANTI-U.S. to heart and eating it up like a gullible lunatic.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdRock69

Agreed, but Ron Paul would root them out and publicly reveal them for who they are and what they stand for. This IMO would be the true game changer for changing the status-quo. Ron Paul excels at telling the truth (revealing wrong ideas) without attacking the individual.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

So again youre not going to answer my question?

Interesting how none of you can answer the question. lol.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

Learning to think for yourself is exactly that... thinking for yourself. The internet is an amazing tool. This site is an amazing tool. Learn to look for multiple sources and read more for starters. Don't just take what people tell you at face value. Often times you can follow a money trail, or a paper trail. Pick a topic that interests you and go and research it. Use multiple sources and really dig for the bias behind each. Eventually you will awake from your MSM induced stupor. It requires work and commitment on your part, but most of all an open mind.

Let me ask you a few questions. What gives the MSM so much credibility in your mind? Really think about that please. Who pays for the MSM to exist? Really think about that too. If you find yourself running in complete lockstep with any politician or news source I can guarantee you that you are not yet able to think for yourself.

I do not 100% agree with Dr. Paul, however I find him to be the most truthful and consistent of all the politicians. I like that he attacks ideas and not individuals.

Becoming awake and aware is a goal very much worth pursuing.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
One more thought for you:

Build awareness of the right/left paradigm. Pay attention to how it affects you and your thinking. It is inherently false and designed to lock you into the lies being propagated by the leaders of the current system.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Learning to think for yourself is exactly that... thinking for yourself. The internet is an amazing tool. This site is an amazing tool. Learn to look for multiple sources and read more for starters. Don't just take what people tell you at face value. Often times you can follow a money trail, or a paper trail. Pick a topic that interests you and go and research it. Use multiple sources and really dig for the bias behind each. Eventually you will awake from your MSM induced stupor. It requires work and commitment on your part, but most of all an open mind.

Let me ask you a few questions. What gives the MSM so much credibility in your mind? Really think about that please. Who pays for the MSM to exist? Really think about that too. If you find yourself running in complete lockstep with any politician or news source I can guarantee you that you are not yet able to think for yourself.

I do not 100% agree with Dr. Paul, however I find him to be the most truthful and consistent of all the politicians. I like that he attacks ideas and not individuals.

Becoming awake and aware is a goal very much worth pursuing.

Okay so you get your news from inconsequential, unspellchecked, speculative, garbage on blogs and internet forums written by uninformed, unemployed, fat, farting losers... cool. I read all that stuff too.

Again, im reading and watching the same stuff youre reading and watching and coming to a very different conclusion.

And again, you telling me to "wake up and become informed" is yet again the same far left liberal rhetoric ive been listening to for a decade and you guys need to start coming up with a new motto.
And btw I agree with Ron Pauls domestic policy almost completely, it is his foreign policy thats retarded.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Your dismissive attitude towards all sources outside of the MSM shows black and white thinking. Not especially indicative of an individual who is open minded and aware.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mimir
New good video about liberty and Ron Paul "the Thomas Jefferson of our day", at the end of the clip at 2m18sek you get the following question:

Journalist: "Dr. Paul who do you concider as your runningmate for presidency?"
Ron Paul: "The name Judge Napolitano jumps right into my head"

I think this is a very good choice for you'r next vice president, to me it looks like the judge is sincere in he's protection of the constitution. With he's background as a legal judge he would be a great asset for Paul in pointing out where the rules are broken and what could be done.

edit on 19-2-2012 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

the person speakin in the beginning of the vid is TOM HANKS.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Your dismissive attitude towards all sources outside of the MSM shows black and white thinking. Not especially indicative of an individual who is open minded and aware.

I use sites like debkafile

Is that the MSM too?

lol. You again are regurgitating the same motto over and over again, doesnt matter how many ways you want to reword it.

Sort of like how I said I can see through a lot of the MSM's BS, I can see through all of your BS too.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Let's assume that there is a person or two on this thread who is dismissive of individuals and uses name calling to deal with opponents. Each Ron Paul supporter is an Ambassador for Dr. Paul. Is it turning out that his supporters are driving away the voters needed to elect him?

Does Napolitano fall into a similar style of name calling, or is he seen as a warmer figure, welcoming undecided voters? That might be a huge plus to the Paul ticket.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

Let's assume that there is a person or two on this thread who is dismissive of individuals and uses name calling to deal with opponents. Each Ron Paul supporter is an Ambassador for Dr. Paul. Is it turning out that his supporters are driving away the voters needed to elect him?

Does Napolitano fall into a similar style of name calling, or is he seen as a warmer figure, welcoming undecided voters? That might be a huge plus to the Paul ticket.

It isnt hard to rally unrivaled support when all you are preaching is "peace peace peace"

There is a way of attaining peace and its not be doing what Ron Paul wants.

You think wars are unavoidable. Its ignorant. Its dangerously naive.

We tried your isolationist ideology once before pre-WWII and look how good that did the world.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Thank you for your input TOM.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Did you think I was supporting Paul's foreign policy? That wasn't the point of my post. Many people have expresssed concern about his non-interventionism, and I haven't seen those concerns put to rest.

My understanding of the objections to his policy are basically "If you're going to be the world's policeman, then you're going to have to walk the beat, and if there's no policeman, prepare for a lot of gunfights."

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

Did you think I was supporting Paul's foreign policy? That wasn't the point of my post. Many people have expresssed concern about his non-interventionism, and I haven't seen those concerns put to rest.

My understanding of the objections to his policy are basically "If you're going to be the world's policeman, then you're going to have to walk the beat, and if there's no policeman, prepare for a lot of gunfights."

Yeah, it sort of seemed to me like you were saying why does he have so much support if he is wrong.

I would vote Ron Paul hands down if he wasnt a pillow biter (funny term for somebody whose gay to be using!). His foreign policy says out loud, "The U.S. bends over, put it in however hard you want"

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mrnotobc

No one's trying to force you to eat anything.

You can't possibly expect to discuss Ron Paul all the time and not come across people who disagree.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I will let Ron Paul himself address this:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I will let Ron Paul himself address this:

Ive seen it.

btw he doesn answer anything.
he diverts the entire conversation into "i have all this support how am i wrong"

and i never once said he wanted to decrease defense spending. im not confused about his policies. i know them very well. do you think i havent tried to convince myself why i should vote for him too?

ultimately, his foreign policies are more dangerous then good. like i said to the guy above, we tried his isolationist military ideology pre World War II and all it succeeded in doing was giving birth to a huge mess.
edit on 20-2-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join