It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams of stuff, bad stuff?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Please post to replying to this, if you had dreams that of something bad that will almost do tons of damage.

Here are 2 of mine...

Last week on 2/14/12, I dream about the Iranian Conflicts.
China was helping Iran the whole time, and guess what? China made a huge attack on the USA, from underground.

They made a tunnel from Russia, to Canada's NW Territory's. Russia Chipped into it and provided a distraction for US Army...

Russia said they will attack US With Nuclear Sub's if they attack Iran, or any country w/ allies of Russia...

Right when that was happening... China, and Iranian Forces moved in teh tunnels to Canada's NW Territory's. They made a huge base there, with out anyone knowing what was goin' on.

About 5/4/12, they made another tunnel, going into an area in the Montanna Region. OF America...

They asked Russia to attack Hawaii as a distraction also... Russia Claims it was North Korea not them...

Hawaii was later then just flattened by over 500,000 bombs dropped on the state.

That distracted the US So much...

Just then, Chinese Spec Ops parachuted from their stealth planes and launched a fall out attack on the Military Base near by...

The military base had 0 time to react, they were in control of the base...

Russian Forces later attacked through the Gulf of Cali, they built a tunnel and made it pop up right through Arizona....

They also Hijacked 5 C130 Planes and went to the Russian Controlled NW Territories... They came back PARACHUTING Russian Spetsnaz... The one military Base in Arizona was taken in less then 3 hours...

Then, The USA Called NATO in to help...
UK forces came and thought Alaska was full control of axis troops...

Then, a huge thing happened.

The America was destroyed by a Nuke, about 50,000 of them to be exact.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
So... is this pretty much a copy of the other ladies Nuclear Dreams topic? WTF man?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
i dreamt i was at work,and it seemed real! that was a very bad thing!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
You forgot that the CIA knew the attack and invasions but didn't do a thing about them. Because America needs a pretext to declare war on China, Russia, and Iran. That's how WW3 started...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Here is the link to the thread about nuclear dreams. There have been quite a few posts and many stories.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by matty1053

matty1053,
I am sorry you are having such bad dreams but I do heed them as a warning. I feel people are given signs and messages through dreams and this very well could have been one of those. Dreams of impending doom and turmoil always make you wake up with questions! I have had odd similiar dreams about WW3 being on American Soil and civilians who owned guns protecting themselves, etc. Youre dream is very vivid and you remeber a lot! I suggest a dream journal to keep up with all this madness! I hope you sleep well tonight!

Thank you for the share of your interesting dream!!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I have some bad news for you.

You are now on their LIST of potential alien sleepers. This is because in abductions, normal procedure is to give a doomsday dream that seems virtually real. The Military have been abducting the abductees for years.

I was on their LIST years ago, so I don't care.

Sorry.

I can well believe Gabriel could do that but I am pretty sure he would obey Jesus.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by matty1053

Hey man ive had a dream recently that has been bothering me as well some parts are missing but here is what i remember: I was biking along the coast of vancouver with my girlfriend and we saw a flash in the sky then a giant meteor crashed into the ocean few miles out so we ran to a little store near us just as a giant wave crashed around us and we found ourselves in a back room with some other people i don't know why but there were some guns and things back there so we grabbed what we could and went to some guys pickup truck that was out side and as soon as we got in an explosion came from behind us and as we were driving out of the parking lot we almost hit a little kid who looked like me when i was young for whatever reason so we grabbed him and drove into a tunnel( i forget some part here) so the dream starts again about 15 years later and we are living underground in a subway kind of network ive never been to vancouver so i dont know about this but any ways that kid and my girlfriend are gone now and it feels like they died but i dont remember how and so im wandering around and lokking at some shops when i hear gunfire and someone had got a handcart and were attacking our little settlement( dream sekws off again) its now 5 years later im asleep and i have a son again somehow, and he wakes me up saying he is going to see the light in one of the collapsed tunnels so i ran after him just to save him from getting hit by a hand cart so as were going back the entire place comes under attack and we have to fight back my one friend for years in life somehow shows up only to die and than me and my son run to some shipping containers that were turned into houses we close the top hatch then feel it being lifted up by a helicopter(the dream cuts out again) i wake up in what i think was south america with the container all cleaned up me and my son look outside and thier are gaurds everywhere but they never noticed us until my son steps out side and gets attacked by some thing and when i looked at it it seemed like i was not supposed to me able to see it so i went to fight it which alerted the gaurds who shot my son. I woke up right after that and i don't have a son or any thing like in my dream in my real life so ive felt weired after this for the past week so mabey i should ask my mom cause she knows about this stuff but then she might laugh because it sounds so far fetched so yeah and hope your dreams get better man and if anyone can help with this than thanks even a slight explination would help thanks.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Well, woke up today..
Normal Thurs morning???

I dreamt about some Russians waking me up...
Then wounding me with a bullet to the foot...

Then, these friggen care bears cure me... then I woke up...

I swear, if the Care Bears help me AT ALL...

new topics

top topics

join