It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA citizens irreversible brainwashed??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Uh, cryptology has nothing to do with psyops. I went to Goodfellow Air Force Base for cryptologic training, and it was not at all related to that.

To get to the realization that all you believed in, held close to your heart , is based on lies and deceptions is hard for a lot of people to grasp. It is easier to tow the line, be told who to be mad at, when to be happy, then it is to go against the grain.

This is the truth- most people are too cowardly, weak, fearful, lazy, or embarrassed to admit their whole culture is based on lies.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Dannijca

You got a taste of what we deal with here in the US everyday. I don't know if they are irreversible brainwashed. Many are irreversibly stupid. Many are irreversibly lazy. Combine the two and I can't help but think we are all doomed. GMO food and poison in our water gets blamed a lot which I am sure is part of it. Add the legal and illegal drugs most of them are taking then the alcohol that will eat up your brain cells. Does anyone actually expect them to be capable of critical thinking?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Dannijca

Where are you from? You obviously don't speak English well, so are you sure you understood? Not trying to insult, just get the full picture.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
From Portugal, yes my english isn't great. But i understand very well.
Did you already tried to speak with you family or friend about the real reason for the wars on middle east? Or about WTC, or the fake elections, or the about the way they try to change your mind on tv news? Its impossible, they think im crazy.
That i should think about fun things, and not worry abouts things i cant change.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by elmoastro

i've found someone one i can relate to so solidly on a subject. Be my friend?
)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Fluoride, TV talk radio and mental laziness...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dannijca
From Portugal, yes my english isn't great. But i understand very well.
Did you already tried to speak with you family or friend about the real reason for the wars on middle east? Or about WTC, or the fake elections, or the about the way they try to change your mind on tv news? Its impossible, they think im crazy.
That i should think about fun things, and not worry abouts things i cant change.

I had no trouble convincing my immediate family about the election thing and the news media. I even have them doubting the official 9/11 story. I don't know what the truth is, but it ain't what was sold to us by the media. We live in the US- and I know quite a few people who also share my views. However, the further ingrained people are into their left/right dichotomy, the harder it is for them to wake up to reality.

BTW, I haven't been a TV watcher in about six years, and I don't regret a day of it. The rare times I have tuned in have caused me to quickly lose interest or be completely shocked at how far TV has degenerated over the past few years. Now if I can only kick my internet addiction, I'll be doing good. Heck, at least I'm not into sites like facebook and twitter.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Fluoride, TV talk radio and mental laziness...

An IQ study of children in communities with 2.38 ppm fluoride in their water vs. those with 0.41 ppm fluoride.

High fluoride exposure in drinking water: Effect on children's IQ, one new report. By Poureslami HR, et al. 2011. International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry 21(Suppl s1):47. (See Page 47, Abstract #O15-134)

Aim: We investigated the effect of chronic high fluoride (F) exposure on children‘s intelligence.
Design: In this cross sectional study two urban communities with similar socio-economic and cultural status but with different levels of F in drinking water, in the Kerman province, were studied: Koohbanan city (F 2.38 mg/L), Baft city (F 0.41 mg/L). Study samples consisted of 119 children 6–9 years old: 59 children from Koohbanan and 60 children from Baft. The Raven‘s test used to determine the effect of F exposures on children‘s IQ.
Results: In the low F area (control group) the mean IQ score of children was 97.80 ± 15.95 that decreased to 91.37 ± 15.63 for the high F group (Koohbanan‘s children), which was significantly different from the control group (P < 0.05).
Conclusion: Based on the findings, the chronic exposure to high levels of F can be one of the factors that influence intellectual development.

Not only is america poisoning us there making us dumber. Are fluoride levels could be higher then theres. I wouldnt take to heart the CDC's reports as fact about how much they put into are water supply. There willing to poison us why wouldn't they lie to us?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I am an American citizen for 44 years, and have been awake for most of my life. Brainwashed Americans? You had better believe it. Most Americans are in complete denial when it comes to the government corruption, even though it's right in their face. It's very difficult to reverse the brainwashing of most people. I have argued til blue in the face with friends of mine. People are set in their ways. I have been trying to point out obvious disinformation, while trying to keep my cool, and be nice about it. But I have realized that nice does not work. So lately I have decided to just tell people that do not see what is right in front of their faces, to pull their heads out of their A$$es, and stop being so dam ignorant. This doesn't seem to work very well either. People do not like being told that they are ignorant. But it does make me feel better. I make videos for youtube, trying to point out the obvious, and titled my last video - I'm tired of being nice, Scientist need to pull their heads out of their A$$es. I just get fed up with the ignorance. I put so many hours in to trying to show people the truth. I feel it's something I need to do.

As far as the election process in America, it's a complete fraud. It no longer works. If you were to take a survey asking Americans who they want for president, Ron Paul would win hands down. The election process is cerimonial, to make people think they still have a choice. Really they might as well just do what they are going to do, and stop wasting peoples time. Sad But True

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WilburMercer

No, there are many Americans who are not sleeping. Most people I talk to know the elections aren't true elections. It happened in many of our great elections. The corporations rig the elections for their own use. THat is why there are many people watching the numbers and actually video taping what is going on. We see the truth, but there are many people who do whatever they can to complete their own agenda.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join