It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO file : Feb.17.2012; Erratic moving object and video showing stills;

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Did a search and came up with no results on this video showing a object moving about the sky erratically , there are also other videos showing stills taken from this video depicting a spherical object .Now i know that at present nothing can be ruled out such as CGI ect or high altitude helium balloons ect but it sure looks and acts strange.Anyone care to offer some thoughts on this video or has anyone dug deeper on the u-tube up loader of this video that would like to share,cheers in-advance;

Original video showing erratic movements of object;

Video showing mainly stills from original video;

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I'm not gonna say these are not real but...who here thinks the first video looks like a moth hitting against a wall of where light is shone? The second video is too blurry for me to judge.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

looks like cam zoom is causing erratic behavior. to me its a plane

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Looks to be a pliable blob of metal and it seems to spin slowly counter clockwise. Is it traveling or hovering? I could not tell.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Possibly some kind of RC vehicle

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I don't think its a plane nor do I think its moving erratically , it looks to be traveling in a straight line under no obvious control , to me it looks more like a kids lost their Mylar party balloon .

From the youtubers channel " U.F.O. Most Credible sightings "
Here's another

And another

Credible sightings ?

edit on 19-2-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I don't think its a UFO or alien spacecraft unfortunately. It could be a bird, a kite, an RC plane or something else which can be explained away quite easily. As Gortex has pointed out the YouTube user seems to be pretty fortunate with his sightings which leads me to believe he/her is a hoaxer and judging by his/her other videos it certainly seems to be the case.
edit on 19-2-2012 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

top topics

join