It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnet People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I think it was on fortean TV or something but it was a while back, but anyway I remember watching a TV show which had this oriental man who acted as a human magnet. He had spoons on his forehead, an iron on his chest and other various metal objects sticking to his body. It was years ago but I remember finding it interesting however I've completely forgotten about this phenomenon. Anyone got any info on the subject?

I tried googling for this subject but no luck, could only find magnet sellers and ATS search came back with nothing.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
hey CheeseKnob

i havent heard of this but it sounds interesting, i have heard of people being able to bend spoons with their mind.

i did a google search and had no luck either, however, i did find this

paranormal.about.com...

its not got much information but does say a case of this subject about a young girl having the same capabilities

hope that helps

rynaldo

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Thanks for the link rynaldo82, that was the type of thing I remember.

I wonder if the phenomena is similar to electric magnets but instead of using conventional energy it uses some kind of psychic energy. I remember one guy had a metal iron on his chest, it was amazing as that thing looked heavy. There was no glue visible and it didnt look like trick photography.

I wonder if these magnet folk have difficulty using electronic devices. If I place a speaker near my crt monitor it goes all purple and squigly near the area, I wonder if it would happen if you place a magnet man next to one.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I think that Shoalin monks are trained to do this but I'm not sure.

new topics

top topics

join