It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The government can actually send voices into your head

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
And there ya go... with that kind of technology, you can take anyone borderline psycho and make them do whatever you want... false-flags... anything.

‘Telepathic Ray Guns’ and Vaporized Shoes: The Truth is Weirder Than You Think

‘Telepathic ray guns’ that beam voices into the target’s skull. Weapons to disrupt balance or cause artificial fevers. Devices to trigger epileptic-type seizures from afar. Those are just a few of the exotic items described in a 1998 Army document, describing the "Bioeffects Of Selected Nonlethal Weapons." I give my take in this week’s New Scientist.

The document is a run-down of the state-of-the-art at the time of the different directed energy technologies (laser, microwaves and acoustics) that might be developed into effective nonlethal weapons.

It took a few weeks get the article out –- Sharon descibed it in Danger Room earlier — because my editors wanted to confirm that the document was for real. It looks as though it was released under the Freedom Of Information Act – but how could we be sure? Under other circumstances there might not be any issue, but in the area of directed-energy nonlethals there are a lot of wild claims.

Freaky (Factual) Tale Friday: If you hear voices in your head, they might actually be real

Because the frequency of the sound heard is dependent on the pulse characteristics of the RF energy, it seems possible that this technology could be developed to the point where words could be transmitted to be heard like the spoken word, except that it could only be heard within a person’s head.

In one experiment, communication of the words from one to ten using "speech modulated" microwave energy was successfully demonstrated. Microphones next to the person experiencing the voice could not pick up the sound. Additional development of this would open up a wide range of possibilities.

….This technology requires no extrapolation to estimate its usefulness. Microwave energy can be applied at a distance, and the appropriate technology can be adapted from existing radar units. Aiming devices likewise are available but for special circumstances which require extreme specificity, there may be a need for additional development. Extreme directional specificity would be required to transmit a message to a single hostage surrounded by his captors. Signals can be transmitted long distances (hundreds of meters) using current technology. Longer distances and more sophisticated signal types will require more bulky equipment, but it seems possible to transmit some of the signals at closer ranges using man-portable equipment.

And that was in 1998 (or so they say) :

But eh, the government is there to protect you and sure wouldn't use that stuff on people right?
edit on 19-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
The military are going to have major problems with cynical paranoid conspiracy theorists with multiple personalities like me then.

All we need now are cell phones that fit inside the ear and everyone will be hearing voices in their heads all day long anyway.

With a numberpad painted onto either wrist and nanobots to transfer the skin keys pressed I am sure watching people talking to themselves will soon become the new norm.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
This is being used in advertising nowadays:

adage.com...

Makes you wonder about all those folks who have claimed for years that the gov/CIA/NSA etc were beaming voices into their heads...Were they really mad?

Great way to mess with someone's mind,use technology to replicate a delusion..

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Makes you wonder about all those folks who have claimed for years that the gov/CIA/NSA etc were beaming voices into their heads...Were they really mad?

Choarse not, it's the agenda of the government to make people think god tells them to walk around the house 5 times before entering or else the great serpent Babu will eat them. Or that those whispers telling you that you're superman, are really to see if you can survive a 20 story fall - there's a job for you in the NSA if you survive!!

Doh!!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

No. It's been used in advertising for at least 5 years now. By my estimation, that means that the government has had this ability since at least the mid 80s.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
What concerns me more is if technology like this got into the hands of civilians...unregulated usage of such devices would make the walking world a complete nightmare for persons targeted.

I daresay I have a little more faith in the Military and Government to not abuse this type of thing...
edit on 2/19/12 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This instantly comes to mind

In all seriousness i wonder how effective the traditional tin-foil-hat would be to counter such an attack on the brain? Surely if this technology is available (or at least, not far off from reality) there must also be a way to prevent it.

How would you disrupt or neutralize a microwave signal anyhow? I'm not too knowledgeable in how it works, when compared to something such as jamming radiowaves.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
And that's enough ATS for me today. ...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

Some studies have actually shown that tinfoil helmets can actually enhance certain frequencies....so they're ill advised for serious intrusions.

Most recommend a faraday cage, but those are a wee bit expensive and not for everyone.

Personally, I'd recommend something that is able to cancel out, dampen or override the incoming frequencies....I've had some decent luck with simply wearing headphones and good music to drown out invasive messages, but it only goes for certain frequencies....I'm still working on figuring out something that isn't too bulky that can create a silent field effect.

Magneto's helmet is pretty tempting though....

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This is very scary. Imagine some crazy physco getting a hold of this technology. The possibilties are endless. Even the fact that the government might have something like this is very creepy indeed. Makes you debate how many people who hear voices are actually "crazy".

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I genuinely wish they could, It would be pretty handy if they could remind me when I have parking or speeding tickets due to pay.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Of course they are....

Soon, we will probably like the 9/11 Commision, brainwashed idiots.

It's proven too! HAARP former worker *************, said they are using secret missions to command the us citizens.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

This is true and has been around for longer than 1998.

The evoked potentials are easy to notice however as they do not follow the train of thought or internal dialogue.

Once you have noticed spurious or random words/sentences it becomes easier to isolate and ignore them, the human brain is an amazing thing.

Cosmic..

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by matty1053
Of course they are....

Soon, we will probably like the 9/11 Commision, brainwashed idiots.

Soon?
That process has been in effect, for quite some time now; and the majority of people DON'T KNOW IT! It is IMPOSSIBLE...to be surrounded by wifi, cell phone towers and satellites; beaming information....at the speed of light (or close to it), 24-7; and not get affected.

What trips me out even more....is people are waiting for this BIG event to happen; and all the while, the events are happening, without them even noticing.

Ever hear of the frogs in a glass jar filled with water, over the stove. As long as the temperature, gradually increased, the frogs never realized they were being boiled to death. Same theory with today's society. The system is slooooooowly turning up the heat, and by the time that water does start to boil....there aint a DAMN THING that can be done; but get cooked.

Leap froggies......LEAP!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Even if true, this comes as no surprise to me, nor should it to anyone else.
Persuasion is the most commonly used tool in any gov't or companys arsenal.

The average consumer is persuaded with media ads most of their waking hours.
Any place that a consumer visits has some form of advertising to some company.
Either by billboard, or sound waves tranmitted inside consumers heads...
These companies are maximizing the new ways to create more profits.

Where do you think these companies got the technology?
Better believe it....the mind-control techniques used in the 40's-70's...
Simply converted to less invasive tactics that are hardly noticable in public today.

What else do you expect when a gov't has the ability to take the wealth of it's citizens and force then to fund their secret "ops" and "projects" with no recourse from them at all. We don't get to choose where our taxes are spent. That's the beauty of living in a "free", ignorant, brainwashed nation.

Sorry, it had to be said, Vit.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
If anyone here is like me, I'm always thinking specifically or singing a song in my mind so I think I'd instantly know if some outside words or thoughts were trying to intrude. I'm not afraid for me, but afraid for the weaker minds.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelia
This is very scary. Imagine some crazy physco getting a hold of this technology...

You mean "crazy psychos" like our own government?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I am a clairaudient. So I know my own thoughts very well.

On the last UK voting day I was in my meditation place (guess) and I heard "I think I will vote for Nick Clegg"

Like F# I will I then thought as I had already decided to vote for UKIP.
I decided to send a thought out" No I will not vote for Nick Clegg".

Guess what? He was in a massive sulk the next day, as he would have been told he would definitely be the next Prime minister. LOL

So yes, mind control thoughts are most certainly out there.
Know thyself eh?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
mind control aint new it goes back to 1947 at least with primative rfid implants .a lot of ex military guys are suing the goverment for secret implantation .early ones were placed inside the nasal cavity but now are so small that they are invisable to xrays . ive read that siemans made 5 billion of these then closed the factory down. the surgeon who removed mine in 1987 never lived long after it beware of these cell phone towers .if you look hard you will find stuff that will shock you to the core look up mk ultra for a start

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Ten years ago if you were walking around talking to yourself, everyone thought you were just a wee bit off. Now you can walk around talking to yourself and people look at you and wonder what kind of cell technology you have. Now I feel better, if someone sees me talking to myself in public all I have todo is touch my ear and say "signals great here".

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join