It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sound 2/18/12 Virginia Repost for dillinger1983

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Well he said Chester which is a burb of Richmond and so he was not that far away. 37 miles in any direction is not that far.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonlover12

Really ? My ears were ringing two days ago. My husband suffers from severe tinitus and so whenever I get a ringing I pay attention. This was slight. ( it always is anyway) but occurred several times during the day which I thought was unusual. Huh, something I've never thought about before.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Morningglory

Do you faint often ? Enough that there is a norm for you ?

I've fainted three times in my life. The first was when I was a child making my first communion. It was the first time I'd ever gone without breakfast and I guess nerves too. I dont remember a sound but I remember a weird smell and then the next thing I was outside the church and the Nun was trying to wake me.
The other two times was when I was pregnant. Again no sound but a weird smell and my vision sort of went tunnel before going black.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dillinger1983

Wavy 10 reported on a sound near the ocean front in VB twice during the past year. Heard in Hampton, the eastern shore and VB. Did not sound like what you are describing.
I felt the EQ last August. My kids were at home I was at work. The kids said the house went up and then down and then shook from side to side enough that they started to go outside but then it was over. I felt a deep vibration in a metal chair I happened to be leaning against at the time. I was in a concrete building with a concrete floor and no one else in the building at the time felt anything.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awolscout

Originally posted by dillinger1983
reply to post by ignant

No, nothing like that. Honestly I don't think a camera would have picked it up. The strange thing was the feeling that this sound was right beside or in my ear. It sounded kinda like the high pitch sound a tv gives off, but much higher in tone.

What part of VA are you in?

Chantilly
Manassas
border

top topics

<< 1   >>

join