It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 Years from Now nothing will Ever cross the Atlantic Ocean

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by diamondsmith

don't you think your view is a bit too onesided. like, the glass is half empty ?

Read his threads and posts. His glass is not only half empty but it has a small leak in it also so it will never be full. He is a scared individule and he loves sharing his fear with everyone else. So sad really.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
No he is not and he will never be.

I hope this war will not happen in the future,but I am always right.

And also I hope not to say in the future,

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

really abovetopsecret.com should have a iq/fear monger test before allowing ppl to join the site

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by ClydeFrog42

Who, in their right mind, could possibly infer what the endgame might be? For all we know, neoconservativism is the light at the end of the tunnel.
Today there is not any ideology, the world is guided by other principles.

You are wrong on that.

I have read a fair bit of literature on the Bush Administration and post-9/11 America. History is not over, and politicians are certainly guided by philosiphy.

For instance, neo-conservativism is guided by a generation of reganites that are influenced by an interpretation of Straussian philosiphy. Leo Strauss was a post-war philosipher who basically came to the conclusion that a Democracy could not be weak in the face of Tyranny, something that the Whitehouse has clearly taken to heart.

A lot of their princaples also come from the major conservative think tanks, namely PNAC (Project for the New American Century) Its manifesto was basically :

"Refusal of the decline of US power, a more positive view of the military tool, end of the laxity towards dictatorship, more clarity, an promotion of a benevolent US hegemony"
-William Kristol & Robert Kagen

Sound familiar? These principles are hardly surprising, considering half a century of American exceptionalism, and "the end of history/victory of democracy". They certainly didn't emerge out of nowhere.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Yes sure... + the wars for...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

At least I am telling the truth,the wars we are living today are killing people,FOR REAL.

but this thread is not truth, its off the top of your head nonsense. unless the oceans suddenly dissapear 100 years from now people will still travel them. just trying to bring some logic into this mess.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

ahaha

just living in ur own little world, eh?

right on! u should work on communication... I'm not hearin' yah.

Hard to discuss a subject when you know absolutely nothing about it, I suppose.

also...
The reason for any of the US' wars is clearly a result of the aforementioned political philosophies. If you cant see that, and instead choose to believe that the big bad wolf is out to get you, then theres no helping you.
edit on 20-2-2012 by ClydeFrog42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Hard to discuss a subject when you know absolutely nothing about it, I suppose. also... The reason for any of the US' wars
There are many types of wars,it seems that there is someone else to know absolutely nothing about it(subject).meh I will not speak more.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

There are many types of wars

Oh? name two, and do explain.

meh I will not speak more.

lol, thats probably for the best.

Keep on peddling your thoughtless fear, its mildly entertaining.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Now,as friend of mine use to say "The human incarnations of the censorship laws trying to be passed"-but I do I do I do.Sorry I did!

This is my answer to you.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

At least I am telling the truth,the wars we are living today are killing people,FOR REAL.

FOR REAL!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

your observation that the tone's high in Europe is inaccurate
Not the tone but the economic situation,everywhere, and is worsening every day,as no one and nothing can help them.

you do understand it's hard to have a debate if one of the debaters changes statements and meanings all the time.
you said "tone". not "economic situation".
furthermore the statement that "no one and nothing can help them" is inaccurate.
Could it be that your post was initiated by emotion rather that factual information?
Could it be that you simply lack context and knowledge to understand what's actually going on over here?
if you want to increase that understanding, please do so and start after WW II cause that's where this started.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by selfharmonise

And we ask ourselves where is the Para..oia ,I think is there where it begins..

Wonder what Narr...w Mind..d means!

Hard to build bridges.There may be many generations needed.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

i second your statements that history isn't over at all.
"the end of ideologies" was just that, another ideology, driven by the factors you listed already, but also by other institutions. A nice exploration can be found in Curtis' documentary series "The Power of Nightmares: the politics of fear"

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
7 days left...or is it 6?

What good is an evil genius bent on destroying the world if I can't remember a simple time line.

Maybe, I'll just nuke the whales. Gotta nuke something, as Nelson Muntz once said. Then there really will be a reason to never cross the Atlantic. Or Pacific for that matter.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
No one can give a timing,not even I.
edit on 22-2-2012 by diamondsmith because: I

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Preemptive Nuclear strike by Russia and China on the USA long before this theory happens. North Korea will launch on Japan and Hawaii at the same time. The international Banksters have left them no choice. It's about survival now, and considering the populations and land mass of Asia, we COULD very well be on the losing end of such an event. That's just my theory though. ~SheopleNation

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join