It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 Years from Now nothing will Ever cross the Atlantic Ocean

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

But you know it as well as I do, everyone and everything must die. 10 days.
I'd better not joke with dead lines as some make the same thing and after that.....

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

what might really happen is that numberous thermal vents and several gigantic Mantle Plumes will alter the Atlantic currents and temperature and the seafloor itself.....both magnetic anomalies and gravity vortices could make the Atlantic a real hazardous zone not fit for man nor beast
It may be a possibility,I never thought at this.In this case will be natural cause.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
You guys should exchange numbers and start texting each other at this rate.

Just wasting bandwidth with one line posts.
edit on 19-2-2012 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by forklift

An yet you contribute to the problem you spoke of.

A good example of why what the OP said will happen, would happen.

10 days. Boom.
edit on 2/19/12 by Echo3Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by diamondsmith

luck and bad luck are not decided by humans themselves.
It's not about luck or bad luck it's about decisions that they should take long time ago,the system doesn't function,and they are oppressing the people and the pressure valve will go on this war.

Sometimes people equate what is going on in the world with their own lives. Inner turmoil, insecurities, the realization of their own mortality with some apocalypse or armageddon. This is why an artist need only to print the word "Armageddon" and even if he jumble it up peoples eyes go towards those blocks. We all experience or own armageddons, unfortunate as it is.

100 years from now we wont be here, wont know the people, and even if somehow we were we would be fully aware that we may not be here the day after.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

10 days
Now,you just make me curios,why ten days and not fifteen.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Why wait 5 days longer?

And I think I'm done with this thread. Nothing else here for me.
edit on 2/19/12 by Echo3Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

Sometimes people equate what is going on in the world with their own lives. Inner turmoil, insecurities, the realization of their own mortality with some apocalypse or armageddon. This is why an artist need only to print the word "Armageddon" and even if he jumble it up peoples eyes go towards those blocks.
Not necessary, discussed a topic that does not mean it will happen or maybe will happen.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
100 hundred years from now, the Atlantic Ocean will be privatised and 83% of it moved to make smaller oceans in arid regions. The newly exposed ocean bed will be used for the worlds largest golf ball testing facility and will be a popular holiday resort for people from the Near East.

Square hats made from stiffened algae will be a global fashion trend while grapefruit and peas will be outlawed because of their narcotic properties.

We will all be able to communicate telepathically but will have run out of things to say.

Everyone will own a flying car

Russia and USA will simultaneously bankrupt themselves through 20 years of relentless flower sending and gift showering of one another. There will be 831 Statues of liberty in NYC alone all at least 20 times the size of the original which will have been won in a poker game, by the ageless Mickey Rourke.Gay marriage will be the most contentious political debate of the day. Dolphins will commit terrorist acts against the worlds freedom loving nations, realising the years of pent up jealousy harboured in their poisonous little dolphin hearts.

BJs will buy Alabama, New Hampshire and California. Costco will own New Jersey. Ronald McDonald will unify Iowa and Idaho and name himself supreme Emperor.

As yet I have no sources, links, graphs, references, photos, videos or pics.I am in fact, still in the process of pulling this post out of my a#*.

Actually I've changed my mind. In 100 years there will be another pleistocene and things will only cross the Atlantic by reindeer sleigh. Santa Claus will become an international organised crime kingpin. Gas will be free but all vehicles will have timed coin op meters. Electricity will be passe, replaced in most decent neighbourhoods by Ohlectricity 8G XLT, which is much better. Ice cream, for obvious reasons will be outlawed.

These details notwithstanding, it should be business as usual.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by blah yada

100 hundred years from now, the Atlantic Ocean will be privatised and 83% of it moved to make smaller oceans in arid regions.
A very interesting place will be indeed.If there will be someone left to see,and if we will pass this year,

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The real threat is everything collapses, then the public would see a NWO as a relief because they think, "If we are all on the same side what can go wrong?"

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashtonhz8907
The real threat is everything collapses, then the public would see a NWO as a relief because they think, "If we are all on the same side what can go wrong?"
I'd better think it could be like a scandalous divorce.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Would it kill you to give reason... some sort of backing to this thread?

No offence but you're spewing stuff out we already know. I'm sure many like myself would appreciate a little more filling (no pun intended) in this thread rather than just reading a small paragraph to what feels like jargon.

Peace,

Jamie.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pandapowerjamie

Would it kill you to give reason... some sort of backing

Economic crisis in the U.S. Economic crisis in Europe. Governments can not handle the pressure of population and riots.Poverty has reached the maximum rates in Europe and the U.S.Battle between the euro and dollar is ongoing and the tone is high on both sides.
I will not search and post here through thousand of articles because they are to many.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
How long have you been awake for? Physically, I mean.

It can interfere with your power of reason.

I have no idea what this thread is about.

Can someone turn a light on?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by selfharmonise

It can interfere with your power of reason.
No worries,everything will be alright.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by threewhiteeyes

Oh thank God,bring Tavors I want one.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

This is all planned,
Everything from economic chaos to the wars your fighting.
The elite don't want wars between the white countries of the world, they keep them in non-white countries for a reason.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by icepack

hitler was "prepared" for his "task" by his spiritual guides.

Correct,I wonder who are these days the "spiritual guides",bankers?war generals?poverty?excess of weapons?...so on.

The same as before... old boss same as new boss. SSDD

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
Theres a movie (or a few) like that

People cross the Bering straight to escape the sheer chaos of America

Everyone's desperate to relocate to beautiful Asia in the near future!

(and USA hates that)

yeah, I just can't wait to cross the Bering Strait and settle in Siberia. Sounds like a paradise.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join