It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 Years from Now nothing will Ever cross the Atlantic Ocean

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by icepack

the spending of tax money is by law transparent and watched by these kind of organisations. they put out an anual report about where the government made mistakes and wasted money. is there something like this where you live ?
It is the same,but the time has contracted and there is no time for these kind of organisations,think.The time response can not address this serious problem.

what kind of "actions" would you recommend ?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

what kind of "actions" would you recommend ?
They must go to the very basic principle of the economy and take the appropriate and the most simple measure which I will not talk about as I have done this before.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

which I will not talk about as I have done this before.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

which I will not talk about as I have done this before.

Oh Lord,why I have to do this,let me tell just that,printing money and inject them into a sick economy not help but worsen the disease.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

you justed stated, it is wrong to put more money into a "sick" system, but what would be right ? can you give an approach to a solution ?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

you justed stated, it is wrong to put more money into a "sick" system, but what would be right ? can you give an approach to a solution ?

Please understand I explain it before,the way that the economic system has evolved is the one that lead to this,returning to the bases is the solution.and YES I know how ,but I won't tell as you cannot pass the level of the 1 percent evil no matter what you do.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Oh god.

Not another one.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaxi0n
Oh god.

Not another one.
Take all the options and discuss them if you don't want to happen.
edit on 19-2-2012 by diamondsmith because: y

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I don't think USA and Europe would ever fight against eachother. What would happen is one country would let the other one die from their own misdeeds.

Like on V for vendetta if you pay attention in the beginning they talk about how the USA collapsed and they are so desperate for medical supplies they sent Europe a bunch of wheat for an act of good will. But Europe is just as bad as USA in economic terms so never know both countries might fall.
edit on 19-2-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

I don't think USA and Europe would ever fight against eachother. What would happen is one country would let the other one die from their own misdeeds.
When both are in trouble they cannot let each other,as much as they need each other in the past they can fight in the future.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

But Europe is just as bad as USA in economic terms so never know both countries might fall.
I think both are the same.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Yeah, that's probably true...you never know what will happen in the next century or two anything could happen really.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

you never know what will happen in the next century or two anything could happen really.
They delay in taking the appropriate measures,and time is vital for some things not to happen.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
So the only option is to destroy the world.

With my personal nuke attached to a drill that will make it's way to the earths core and blow up, I shall achieve this. And it's all thanks to you. You've brought upon the light. Hold yourself up, friend, knowing you're the cause of the end. You should be proud.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

So the only option is to destroy the world.
The only option is to wake up as fast as they can do and what is right to avoid something like this to happen.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

There IS no avoiding this. The only way is for it all to be destroyed. You've opened my eyes to THAT.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot

There IS no avoiding this. The only way is for it all to be destroyed. You've opened my eyes to THAT.
Yes it is but only in the power of those who have the power.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

But they don't want to. So, therefore, Earth must be destroyed.

The inevitable breakdown of the world's travel wouldn't be the worst thing to happen. But you know it as well as I do, everyone and everything must die. 10 days.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

But they don't want to.
No they don't, they need to keep their wealth and privileges untouched,till the last drop.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
will the ocean flying birds and the whales and dolphins join in this mass exodus from the Atlantic

what might really happen is that numberous thermal vents and several gigantic Mantle Plumes will alter the Atlantic currents and temperature and the seafloor itself.....both magnetic anomalies and gravity vortices could make the Atlantic a real hazardous zone not fit for man nor beast

the volcano's & anomalies will make the transatlantic cable useless even for the metal salvage value

thanks

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join