It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea : we will bomb South Korea's island if they do their naval drill tomorrow

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Yeah but the new Kim Bob Jr grew up with regular folks in Europe, he went to school there. Im sure he's not a dick like his dad.

Did he have a good time. Did he get the girls. Was he bullied / Slighted / left out of the parties.

He could be one of the most dangerous men in the world. Would you give a spoiled petulant little kid the keys to the nukes. I shudder at his upbringing.

P)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

North Korea has 8000 underground bunkers and with a massive tunnel network. North Korea if attacked by USA and South Korea should launch its nuclear and biological arsenal.I believe North's nukes are mainly tactical and primitive so it could be used to exterminate the US troop infestation in South Korea,while the biological weapons are strategic and could enable considerable losses on the US population in magnitude of tens or hundreds of millions as North Korea's biological arsenal is as capable as the russian ones.

Would permanently end the zionist and warmonger populace in USA and liberate the land from the american thieves,murderers and scoundrels.

Well that scenario would be one way to usher in the next medevil period of human history. It would certainly be a rough world for awhile while every two bit feud and grudge match between nations is settled in blood, world wide. Who knows... You just might be living somewhere that someone else thinks is theirs or somehow offends them by it's existence.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
It wont happen. Nothing ever does. That goes for Iran too.

I don't think anything ever will happen, ever again.
It's really "game over".
The winners have been chosen and it wont be long before the Union of the world is announced.
The broken links will be patched as "homegrown terror" plots unfold worldwide, for the World Police/Army to quell.
Everyone won. Congratulations everyone!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

You are right, he did promote those who committed provocations and why not since he wants attention just like daddy did. Currently, all eyes are on the middle east and there is hardly as much attention on NK. I doubt anything will come of this.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

reply to post by grayghost

well the british should have put the thieving american colonies then and russia should not have saved you in the civil war.

I can't under stand what your trying to say here.

If you could redo it to make understandable please.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Is North and South Korea gonna reunite under rule of Kim Jong Un like in the game homefront?

Not a chance in hell unless China rolls in with them and that is very unlikely (at this stage)...

Anyway, like all of you, I hope nothing happens.

Answer in the next few hours.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I think what happens monday will all depend on what Kim Jong Un thinks about tonight's latest episode of

"Finding Bigfoot".

Lets hope its good.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I just gotta take the chance to call out Vitchillo on another awesome thread; I may not always agree with you on US domestic issues, but when it comes to starting threads on a subject with not only a good source and commentary, but also scads of other sources and commentary to flesh out the big picture----dude, you're the master. I always learn a ton from your threads; thanks for another good one.

Prime time TV for the US; we'll see.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
It may just be extreme war rhetoric. But let's just imagine they actually followed through. This is quite scary.

If the South Koreans pull out of the drill just for the sake and safety of humanity. Well that would make them weak in the eye's of the north.

If the south go ahead with the drill, not to bow to the North Koreans. Then surely the North will have to go ahead with their plan, or else be humiliated by the south to the rest of the world.

So I believe this is an ultimatum grudge match. Who will bend to the others will in other words? It's a dangerous game to play. So it looks to me, that it's a case of 'like father, like son.'

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Don't believe anything you hear, and only half of what you see. If there is going to be fireworks, then let the chips fall where they may. The boy will step into a monumental pile of crap, his generals will blame him for their error in judgement, and millions will suffer. Either way this goes, this has been coming for a long time, and its time that it ended.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
So this might happened Monday?

Am i right?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
My guess is that they will fire few rounds at some totally irrelevant and empty spot, South Korean leaders will say how furious they are and it all will be shown to North Korean public to prove that they have another mighty leader that will protect them from evil outsiders who want to (gasp) feed them.
All are happy.
New North Korean leader cannot start a war this soon because his rule is not that stable yet and there are enough old guard generals and top officials who will drop him if heis insane enough to start a war. Generals and high officials live pretty well even in N.Korea.
On the other side he needs to show to the military that he will not allow for North Korea to be pushed around and that he can take hard choices.
Few shells at nothing sounds to me like a way out of this situation.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Wrabbit2000

North Korea has 8000 underground bunkers and with a massive tunnel network. North Korea if attacked by USA and South Korea should launch its nuclear and biological arsenal.I believe North's nukes are mainly tactical and primitive so it could be used to exterminate the US troop infestation in South Korea,while the biological weapons are strategic and could enable considerable losses on the US population in magnitude of tens or hundreds of millions as North Korea's biological arsenal is as capable as the russian ones.

Would permanently end the zionist and warmonger populace in USA and liberate the land from the american thieves,murderers and scoundrels.

Let me remind you that the original Korean War was started by an invasion by the North.
Question: Do you seriously imagine that rockets from NK carrying biological weapons will ever reach the continental USA? Because I cannot, except if there is a multifront war going on with space shields damaged. It can be and will be annihilated.
Then: how do you exactly imagine that North Korean bioweapons would target Zionists and all those you hate? Would the North Koreans teach viruses to suss out your belief systems? (If they can do that, the are the smartest people on Earth.) Otherwise, as in most wars, it is the innocent millions that are likely to suffer and not those who could be faulted for starting it.

On second thought, I wonder what the real reason of the US is to go on with this exercise? It cannot be mere prestige.

You are right as far as a singular difficulty in taking NK. Not only the tunnel systems, but the leaders' simple disregard for human life can be a short-term advantage. Korea should be spared this coming war - they have suffered enough...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well if North Korea does kick-off, i don't think the South will be so restrained this time.

We will see very shortly.

Cosmic..

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Well according to Steve Herman, the South did begin their drills in a tweet one hour ago....

twitter.com...#!/W7VOA

I'm surprised no one who commented on this thread is keeping up with it...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Steve Herman @W7VOA Reply Retweet Favorite · Open Yonhap reports #ROK has begun its artillery drill in disputed Yellow Sea waters. #Korea

Yep. Lets see what happens now.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
www.usatoday.com...

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) – South Korea on Monday began live-fire military drills from front-line islands near its disputed sea border with North Korea, despite Pyongyang's threat to attack.
The drills, scheduled to last two hours, happened in an area that was the target of a North Korean artillery attack in 2010 that killed four South Koreans.

North Korea's military called the drills a "premeditated military provocation" and warned the South it would retaliate for an attack on its territory. A North Korean officer warned in an interview with the Associated Press in Pyongyang that North Koreans were always ready to "dedicate their blood to defend their inviolable territory."

Scary times.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

South Korean military officials reported no immediate action by North Korea.

Edgy stuff really. Nobody knows what his son will do.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
All I can say is: If someone gave me "a country with nukes" when I was 28 years old, things wouldn't have ended very well.

There will be Tragedy this year

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Thank God their Nuclear Ambitions were peaceful,and they never wanted to build a nuclear bomb...........
Who knows what kind of threats they could produce.......Their country is not one of aggression but of peace.

Oh nevermind,was thinking about Iran..
edit on 19-2-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join