It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea : we will bomb South Korea's island if they do their naval drill tomorrow

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
If russia and china be at the center of the trouble, its only because the US has them virtually surrounded......

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I did not said that China will deploy troops in Iran...but you remember that chinese general that said China will protect Iran EVEN if this means world war?
So, i asume China will do ANYTHING for that, including sending troops to Iran.They are capable to send a force overseas, even limited, but once NK will require a chinese troops shield to deter an invasion...Iran will be left alone.

Also, i did not said US will start a war with China...i said US will use a false flag and start a war WITH NK, dragging China into it, but only to deter an invasion, not to actually fight anyone.

As for Israel not needing a diversion to bomb Iran...yes, you are right...but with China busy in NK, wouldn't be golden for Israel to bomb Iran, making China to huff and puff about it, but unable do do anything, LEAVING Russia alone in this? And Russia ALONE will also huff and puff, leaving Iran ALONE to defend themselves.

So, SK-US start the drills, NK bomb (or NOT, but US/SK will say they did), SK retaliates, a major confrontation between SK and NK starts, China sends troops in NK (to deter an invasion or masive bombing campain) hence beeing dragged in the conflict ( even without fighting against US / SK, but still involved ), Israel bombs Iran (China will have the NK conflict excuse as argument of not helping Iran), Russia will be left alone with the decision to defend Iran alone (Russia also don't have enough capability or logistic to send too many troops overseas).

If i think more and more about month of March, i see a peak and a real posibility for a MAJOR WAR, posibly a world war :
-Greece potential default on 20th march (might lead to a major crisis, and what better timing to start a war somwhere);
;-Israel window of opportunity to strike some targets in Iran is rapidly closing (or at least they say that);
-NK war rethoric about the SK/US drills;
-risk of civil war or/and a military "intervention" in Syria is growing (Assad might play his best card : start a war with Israel via Hezbollah);
-the posibility that Iran will be banned to move money using SWIFT (this is like an act of war tbh);
-wheather is warming up, winter will be almost gone in march, and Russia will not make any use of the potential closing of gas exports to Europe (if there will be a war, nobody knows how long will be, and better start it in in the spring).
-also, elections in november in US...would Obama start a war in october and having a month left to prove his was was either right, either won?Or will start it ASAP and have the time on his side for either a clear win (will have him reelected) or a clear proff the war was justifiable (and probably have him reelected)?

I don't know...but i think that IF a major war will start, it will start BEFORE April.If not, the chances for a major war will shrink.

I am kinda convinced that the NK rethoric is nothing, its just made to draw attention from Iran (they always ramp up the rethoric EVERYTIME the rethoric against Iran is ramped up), no shells will be fired against SK islands, or, even they will shell the islands, SK won't retaliate in same manner.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

I did not said that China will deploy troops in Iran...but you remember that chinese general that said China will protect Iran EVEN if this means world war?
So, i asume China will do ANYTHING for that, including sending troops to Iran.They are capable to send a force overseas, even limited, but once NK will require a chinese troops shield to deter an invasion...Iran will be left alone.

Yeah well let's hope that general wasn't talking for his government.

And yeah, the next 2-3 months are set to be quite ``epic``...

Elections in SKorea, Russia and Iran... all those drills... NKorea big ``anniversary`` on April 15... All these talks of strikes on Iran... the Syria situation... Greece defaulting, bringing down the world economy with it...

Me thinks with everything coming down, it'll be hard to avoid anything ``BIG`` happening in the next 3 months.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Well here we go... let's hope it was just a bluff.
S. Korea to hold live-fire drills despite N. Korea's harsh warning

South Korea's military said Sunday it will hold "routine" live-fire drills early this week near the Yellow Sea border islands with North Korea, despite the North's warning of "merciless" retaliation if provoked.

Gentlemen, place your bets. Not all on bluff please!

edit on 19-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

North Korea has 8000 underground bunkers and with a massive tunnel network. North Korea if attacked by USA and South Korea should launch its nuclear and biological arsenal.I believe North's nukes are mainly tactical and primitive so it could be used to exterminate the US troop infestation in South Korea,while the biological weapons are strategic and could enable considerable losses on the US population in magnitude of tens or hundreds of millions as North Korea's biological arsenal is as capable as the russian ones.

Would permanently end the zionist and warmonger populace in USA and liberate the land from the american thieves,murderers and scoundrels.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by grayghost

well the british should have put the thieving american colonies then and russia should not have saved you in the civil war.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

My bets:

1.USA attacks North Korea and China will attack US forces in Pacific.
2.USA attacks Chinese mainland with nuclear weapons.
3.Russians start population evacuations from major cities and disperse them into siberia and countryside in makeshift shelters.
4.Nuclear war escalates with USA and China.Both have losses of hundreds of millions.
5.Russian armored brigades thrust and secure Alaska and the remnants of North America on
6.US military attempts nuclear attack on Russia but Russian wake detection satellite foil it with onboard nuclear armaments.
7.North America is now under Russian and Mexican rule

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

8, Kermit the frog will be revealed as the second coming of jesus christ...

9, Elvis will return from venus to lead the u.s fight back.

It's actually quite good fun to make up complete nonsense

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe
Call in Seal Team 6 to the rescue!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of them died when their helicopter was shot down in Afghanistan

To the Topic, might be a dangerous game. now that this kid is on the buttons

edit on 19-2-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Update...

Yonhap: #ROK JCS official says "if N.Korea provokes, we will hit back from the standpoint of exercising our right to self-defense."

Of course.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Well here we go... let's hope it was just a bluff.
S. Korea to hold live-fire drills despite N. Korea's harsh warning

South Korea's military said Sunday it will hold "routine" live-fire drills early this week near the Yellow Sea border islands with North Korea, despite the North's warning of "merciless" retaliation if provoked.

Gentlemen, place your bets. Not all on bluff please!

edit on 19-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

Umm I think I have 2000 ATS points on NK strike, just to make the game interesting..

p.s. that would be hella cool if we could bet our ATS points!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
reply to post by aarys

Well, I've been on this forum for a long time. Every week, and I mean EVERY week, there is a thread about how we will go to war with Iran. But nothing ever happens...

So because something hasn't happened before, it can never happen? What a great argument.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

reply to post by aarys

Well, I've been on this forum for a long time. Every week, and I mean EVERY week, there is a thread about how we will go to war with Iran. But nothing ever happens...

So because something hasn't happened before, it can never happen? What a great argument.

Are we going to keep saying it until it does happen?

You sir, are brilliant.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I haven't said it will or won't happen, I'm saying your argument is weak.

You sir, are not brilliant.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
"The man fingered by South Korean authorities"

This sounds terrible.. I would be ready to bomb an island as well lmao

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I thought, I read it wrong..

Sooner or later UN is going
to have to prove himself
like it or not.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

It wont happen. Nothing ever does. That goes for Iran too.

Yeah it will, North Korea bombed South last year how you gonna say nothing will happen lol.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
"The man fingered by South Korean authorities"

This sounds terrible.. I would be ready to bomb an island as well lmao

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

"Americans fingered by airport authorities" But they have fluoride in their drinking water and Xanax in the medicine chest so they will not do anything about it. Maybe we need to drop Xanax on N. Korea?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Is North and South Korea gonna reunite under rule of Kim Jong Un like in the game homefront?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This is all a distraction for Iran. That should be obvious. When NK shells the islands the U.S. will be forced to help SK and when they do Iran, Russia and the rest of the clowns will attack Israel and China will take Taiwan.

Kathleen Keating wrote about that many years ago. She says its all orchestrated by China.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas

My bets:

1.USA attacks North Korea and China will attack US forces in Pacific.
2.USA attacks Chinese mainland with nuclear weapons.
3.Russians start population evacuations from major cities and disperse them into siberia and countryside in makeshift shelters.
4.Nuclear war escalates with USA and China.Both have losses of hundreds of millions.
5.Russian armored brigades thrust and secure Alaska and the remnants of North America on
6.US military attempts nuclear attack on Russia but Russian wake detection satellite foil it with onboard nuclear armaments.
7.North America is now under Russian and Mexican rule

Russia and Mexico don't have near enough troops to pull it off. Nuclear weapons would flatten the Mexican border if they tried.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join