It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

USA/CIA/NATO Continues to Fuel GENOCIDE of Syrian Civilians

page: 3
9
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant
 


Why not Russia abd china may I ask.


Are they not the ones preventing Assad from killing his own people.

Ok I see It is another US bashing thread great.

Sorry I clicked on this one.




posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky Black
reply to post by ignant
 


Why not Russia abd china may I ask.

Are they not the ones preventing Assad from killing his own people.

Ok I see It is another US bashing thread great.

Sorry I clicked on this one.



The US government and large parts of the population are experts in criticizing other countries, and when someone does it to them they start whining.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Two Senators Say U.S. Should Arm Syrian Rebels

God Bless Mccain and his smoke and mirrors

(I'm not religious BTW, it was a figure of speech)

It appears that they've already been participating:


U.S. providing secret aid to Syria opposition: diplomat

Maalouf said the doors of the White House and Congress are open to officials from the Syrian expatriate community, most of whom are supportive of the SNC, adding that the U.S. is secretly providing aid to the opposition, though he did not specify whether this support was financial or military.


It's funny that they come out and admit that something "might" be on the table, even though they have already been up to it. Typical double speak from the warmongers.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Two Senators Say U.S. Should Arm Syrian Rebels

God Bless Mccain and his smoke and mirrors

(I'm not religious BTW, it was a figure of speech)

It appears that they've already been participating:


U.S. providing secret aid to Syria opposition: diplomat

Maalouf said the doors of the White House and Congress are open to officials from the Syrian expatriate community, most of whom are supportive of the SNC, adding that the U.S. is secretly providing aid to the opposition, though he did not specify whether this support was financial or military.


It's funny that they come out and admit that something "might" be on the table, even though they have already been up to it. Typical double speak from the warmongers.


Maybe the table is moving , but these options are still on the table.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ALF88
 


You hate America / The CIA / Israel / Bill Cosby, we get it.

The only problem is you deflect all criticism of your view as being propaganda or propaganda-fed. In reality, all parties know that it isn't. There is overwhelming evidence from sources innumerable that the Syrian Government are overseeing the killing of innocent citizens - this is not just Western sources but Arab sources too.

You are burying your head in the sand....that sand is fast becoming covered with the blood of innocent people.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by hmdphantom
 


"they stick themselves to Sunni Muslims".

What part of my post did you not understand? I just said that 2/3 of Syria was Sunni and I said Al Qaeda is in there to protect other Sunnis. Now, you may consider them to be an extreme sect of Sunni, but they're still Sunni nonetheless.

edit on 20-2-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)


They call themselves sunni , but true sunnis are followers of 1400 years old leaders , while most of none-extremists sunni groups reject Wahhabis and Salafis .

But they are like Zionists , Zionists say we are Jews , but true Jews say that they are neo-Jews.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ComeFindMe
reply to post by ALF88
 


this is not just Western sources but Arab sources too.

You are burying your head in the sand....that sand is fast becoming covered with the blood of innocent people.


Yeah , Arab sources , you mean the puppets talkers like Qatar and Saudi Arabia sources ?

ETA : the term "Arab league" is very bigger than the league is , Most of the Arab kings are western puppets and they are not legitimate. They will fall when US stops supporting them.

BTW , the drinking Arab puppets are not even Muslim and the people here know this.
edit on 20/2/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom
 


Sidelining yet more opinions as they don't match your own! Astonishing. So tell me, what Governments / organisations support your stance?

It's a shame that your obvious American hatred is blinding you to simple, explicit evidence that condemns a bloodthirsty regime.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ComeFindMe
reply to post by hmdphantom
 


Sidelining yet more opinions as they don't match your own! Astonishing. So tell me, what Governments / organisations support your stance?

It's a shame that your obvious American hatred is blinding you to simple, explicit evidence that condemns a bloodthirsty regime.


You just like to look at things the way you used to think ? go on.

I am viewing these events from Iran and I know the governments here.

You doubt that Saudi king is a US puppet ?

Or you don't know that the whole events are happening in Hems where Syria is connected to Lebanon ?

Do you know why they are doing that ? (the Arabs who support protesters , some people say they have sent mercenaries)

open your eyes.

They want to suffocate Islamic fighters in Palestine and Lebanon to progress as their plan tells them.

the plan
edit on 20/2/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88
All that doesn't change the fact that this "opposition" was created by violent forces from outside. As I said this is a fact no matter what you say.


@IsraeliGuy

You, telling other members that they spill BS, must be joke of the month. Guys like you are responsible for more than 50.000 dead civilians in Libya, a war based on lies, which you probably supported as well
edit on 19-2-2012 by ALF88 because: typos


Some people will only take fact for what they hear in the MSM. They suddenly have a vivid idea of how everything is to how the MSM portrays it.

Here is where information overlaps to an actual fact, the Syrian government has killed innocent protesters, but the reason for this is that the violence which came from these innocent people has been instigated by outside forces.

Al-CIA-da / Al Qaeda have been there from the very start of this "revolt". In essence, we have small groups shooting at troops and causing mayhem on the streets before protests actually even took place. Guerilla forces such as Al Qaeda have been attacking civilians in Syria far before the Syrian government did, the reason for this is that Al Qaeda can use "opposition" leaders to claim the Syrian military killed these civilians. So when the government of Syria is getting the blame for killing people who were in fact slaughtered by militia's... they want to STOP it by attacking these groups of terrorists, and hence the viscous circle is complete and now the Syrian government immediately gets blamed for EVERY civilian death. The violence initiated by these groups of militia started the revolt, and caused the Syrian military to act.

This is the most likely scenario of what really happened, i say this because this is what i have summed up from actual eye-witness accounts from syrians in both chat rooms and forums. The idea that this is what happened is very true that it isn't far off. It happened in Libya.

Those who fail to remember history happen to repeat it.

Assad did not learn what happened in Libya. His actions against "opposition" backfired on him without him knowing. this is exactly what happened to Muahmar Gaddafi.

People in Syria, ordinary civilians have been posting videos on line doing webstreams of discussion about this very matter.

The MSM is the joke here, and is the cause for anxiety amongst "opposition", forcing people to think they are the minority and thus joining in with the firearms and a false sense of revolt.

Syria is being hijacked, and it is hijacked.

For those who speak the garbage fantasy of the MSM and portray it as a factual history of events have been hijacked from the truth. The world is being played and we are nothing but pawns by believing everything the MSM says.



I can only imagine if there were a "down-vote" system on this forum for negative stars the shills and the pawns will be downvoting me for speaking an opinion which has more logic than their fantasies of world domination.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh
 


Five stars, three cheers, two thumbs up, and a round of drinks for you! But we have to remember that one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ComeFindMe
You hate America / The CIA / Israel / Bill Cosby, we get it.


You sound like a crying three year old. Where did I say I hate the US or anything that you mentioned? It seems like it is not possible to either criticize the US or Israel without some people complaining how unfair the world is. Bla, bla bla, Antisemitism that, bla, bla, bla, Anti Americanism that.. yada yada, yada

Apart from that you are spilling lies!



edit on 20-2-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ComeFindMe
reply to post by ALF88
 


You hate America / The CIA / Israel / Bill Cosby, we get it.

The only problem is you deflect all criticism of your view as being propaganda or propaganda-fed. In reality, all parties know that it isn't. There is overwhelming evidence from sources innumerable that the Syrian Government are overseeing the killing of innocent citizens - this is not just Western sources but Arab sources too.

You are burying your head in the sand....that sand is fast becoming covered with the blood of innocent people.


You say this in defence of being on the "right side of the fence".

But do you realise the people of Bahrain are being terrorized by their own government and there is NO mention of terrorists or "outside forces at work".... even from the Bahraini monarchy themselves!

It seems some people are only interested in what the MSM tells them, i say this alot... but people don't ever seem to realize this is the case!

Tell me why Bahrain isn't being issued UN sanctions or UN discussions over "humanitarian intervention"? Are you okay with Bahrain's civilians being brutally tortured by their leaders and authorities on the basis that your MSM is not reporting it as an act of destroying human dignity?

All parties of all opinions are being fed with propaganda, take the recent mention of the Syrian human rights group who hijacked a website's layout for counting civilian and troop casualties by recreatign the site on a different web domain. "Someone" had an agenda to manipulate those totals of casualties by increasing the civilian death count and decreasing the military death count... what does this say? And the fact what MSM outlets... big namers such as SkyNEWS BBC CNN FOX were all quoting the manipulated deathcount figures on as fact!



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom
 



I'll try to waft through the ramblings to provide a more salient response.

Firstly, where you are viewing from is moot - any advantage that can offer you in seeing things as pro-Syrian I myself can use as being pro-Western. Being geographically closer to something does not necessarily make your opinion any more valid - that is a fallacy.

All you do is post ambiguous rhetoricals in the hope that those with a lnie of criticism give up or resort to name calling. I will do neither.

You have no evidence for your assertions other than your own arrogance. Whether the Saudi regime is a puppet or not does not tell us anything about the morals they follow or the level or popularity they enjoy.

Do you not realise that all countries have an agenda?



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ALF88
 


You are supporting a thread title that explicitly states USA / CIA / NATO are fuelling genocide.

You are overly critical of American's and their supposed attitudes to criticism itself.

If you are willing to dispute the use of 'hate' then thats quite understandable. However, given I have placed as much emphasis on this as you have on your untrue accusation of me being a "crying three year old" - which isn't true, regrettably, I would presume that at best we are both spilling lies and at worst, I have simply mislabeled your strong opposition to a nation.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind

You say this in defence of being on the "right side of the fence".

But do you realise the people of Bahrain are being terrorized by their own government and there is NO mention of terrorists or "outside forces at work".... even from the Bahraini monarchy themselves!

It seems some people are only interested in what the MSM tells them, i say this alot... but people don't ever seem to realize this is the case!

Tell me why Bahrain isn't being issued UN sanctions or UN discussions over "humanitarian intervention"? Are you okay with Bahrain's civilians being brutally tortured by their leaders and authorities on the basis that your MSM is not reporting it as an act of destroying human dignity?

All parties of all opinions are being fed with propaganda, take the recent mention of the Syrian human rights group who hijacked a website's layout for counting civilian and troop casualties by recreatign the site on a different web domain. "Someone" had an agenda to manipulate those totals of casualties by increasing the civilian death count and decreasing the military death count... what does this say? And the fact what MSM outlets... big namers such as SkyNEWS BBC CNN FOX were all quoting the manipulated deathcount figures on as fact!



Where in my comment have I downplayed, ridiculed or even mentioned the situation in Bahrain?

You are mistaken in believing that I feel I am on the 'right side of the fence' - quite the opposite - I am quite the misanthrope and generally despair at most Governments, theologies and ideologies.

I use this website far more than MSM sources - most of my information on events outside of my local area are from here - in fact, I pride myself on being able to absorb information from indy media and the MSM and amalgamate a 'likely' truth from both elements.

I am extremely critical of the UN for actually being a lame duck organisation - were it a more reputable organisation, I am confident that many countries (including its own permanent Security Council members) would be less willing to push their luck within their own borders.

Bias is present in any presentation of any fact whether you or I like it or not. It is how you interpret that bias - and how much you let it affect your own thoughts - that actually matters. As a proportion of viewers, I am very confident that the level of trust most users put into articles on this site is equivalent to the level of trust put into Sky News, or the BBC, by their own average viewer.

If this is war - and I would deem it all but civil war - then we cannot expect a clean fight. War is horrid, war is dirty, war is the worst of us - so how on earth can you apply morals to either side in war, which by nature is immoral?

This discussion is not about Bahrain, or other atrocities ANYWHERE in the world - else we would be here all day. It is about the accusation that the USA / CIA / NATO continue to fuel a genocide. I dispute this and have laid out my cards as such.

As yet, I have only been met by anti-American drivel (same old stuff) and retorts that don't actually address the points I raise - for example the fact that many Arab countries support the anti-Government sentiment. Of course, this is simply met by the age old defence of them being puppet regimes, so they are in on it to. Fantastic, really thought provoking stuff - or not. Exactly how much support would the anti-Government regime need to garner before people might accept that the majority in Syria support their actions?



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Soshh
 


So you back Colored Revolutions started out by America?


That is my job according to a PM from you. I'm a 'disinformation agent' and I'm "really good" at it.


Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by Soshh
 


Five stars, three cheers, two thumbs up, and a round of drinks for you! But we have to remember that one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.


The terms are most often used to either glorify or demonise paramilitaries, which is why I think that they should be avoided in a serious discussion. There's nothing wrong with calling people 'irregulars' or even simply 'fighters' if that is what they are actually doing.


Great username by the way. When can I expect that round of drinks?



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ComeFindMe
reply to post by hmdphantom
 



I'll try to waft through the ramblings to provide a more salient response.

Firstly, where you are viewing from is moot - any advantage that can offer you in seeing things as pro-Syrian I myself can use as being pro-Western. Being geographically closer to something does not necessarily make your opinion any more valid - that is a fallacy.

All you do is post ambiguous rhetoricals in the hope that those with a lnie of criticism give up or resort to name calling. I will do neither.

You have no evidence for your assertions other than your own arrogance. Whether the Saudi regime is a puppet or not does not tell us anything about the morals they follow or the level or popularity they enjoy.

Do you not realise that all countries have an agenda?


You are much informed .

I have nothing to say.



the level or popularity they enjoy.



Popular like Michael Jackson ?



Those lines just carry much information and shows that you haven't even attempt searching about what I had replied to you.

Then , I should stop wasting my time for some one who is already informed and calls me arrogant.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind
 


So , you know about revolution and anarchy.

specially velvet revolutions and smooth regime change.

There is something related.

Wikileaks Exposed - The man behind the NWO Curtain

great comment.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom
 


It was a completely seperate point, regarding your comment on the Saudi Government being a puppet regime.

Other than the fact that your statement is a matter of opinion, my point still stands:

Whether the Saudi regime is a puppet or not does not tell us anything about the morals they follow or the level of popularity they enjoy.

What I mean by this is that one's qualification as being reasoned, compassionate or upstanding is not directly dependent on their status or classification. A son who benefits from workplace nepotism does not necessarily echo the thoughts of his father in his actions.

In any case, we have derailed the OP, with regret.

The topic is 'USA/CIA/NATO Continues to Fuel GENOCIDE of Syrian Civilians' - we are yet to see any evidence of significance of this specific statement. I would add that any country with a perceived interest in the result of the actions in Syria will be playing a part - politically, militarily or covertly - to ensure their agenda is met. This is not exclusive to, or restricted to USA/CIA/NATO.

If the UN is the cloest thing to an 'impartial body', then both Russia and China must also be culpable in preventing the development of a diplomatic solution to this crisis.



new topics

top topics



 
9
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join