It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA/CIA/NATO Continues to Fuel GENOCIDE of Syrian Civilians

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
Not answering anything I say while keep asking questions, right after you accuse me of avoiding questions, only reinforce the childish image you have painted for yourself. Just sayin'.

You didn't ask a question, apart from that I don't like to repeat myself.

I supported Gadhafi stepping down thus preventing the murder of his loyalists and his enemies. Not really understanding what's happening over there though.

Which proves that you know nothing about Libya or Gadhafi!

What I did not support was the straightforward claims that it is all a CIA plot, conspiracy, psy-op (you name it), without even the slightest of proof other than some bloggers who claim to be inside Libya and being in the know.

There was enough mainstream media evidence for the stuff you deny.

I do, wholeheartly, support the Syrian revolutions whether they are eventually going to be for or against my interests.

Answer the questions in my first reply to the other user. He didn' t answer them by the way and it was me who asked first. So much for me evading other users questions and comments.

How many of the citizens of Syria are pro Assad and how many are against him?

If you (or people like you) were half as kind as me in answering the other person's questions perhaps ATS was a much better place in which people actually listen to eachother. But it isn't.

You can leave any time, it is called freedom of choice. Apart from that I don't have to listen to proven lies and propaganda.

edit on 19-2-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It does appear to be more propaganda to keep Assad in power.

It doesn't matter how many supporters there're because Assad is murdering his own people.

Bad things happen when good people do nothing. That's what's going on.

If your president was killing people, you'd arm yourself too. They're not terrorists.
edit on 19-2-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88
You didn't ask a question, apart from that I don't like to repeat myself.

I did ask a question(s), raised points for you to answer and so on. Also, you did repeat yourself.

Lmao this is retarded on so many levels.

Which proves that you know nothing about Libya or Gadhafi!

Just as I said. There you go repeating again.
I was never interested in the Libyan conflict.

There was enough mainstream media evidence for the stuff you deny.

I didn't even deny anything. Apparently you can't read well. I will repeat:

I was 100% against any straightforward claims against the US/West containing all kinds of conspiracy, CIA plots, and fairytales with no evidence whatsoever. That's what I'm talking about.

The fact you say there is evidence of I'm denying (what are they exactly?) in MSM shows two things.
1. You're putting words in my mouth for apparently denying something specific even though I havn't. Apparently you already made up your mind about what things am I denying without me ever saying them! Lol.
2. You're relying on the MSM when it suits you right. Will I be mistaken to assume you, sometime in your ATS lifetime, ridiculed the MSM for one reason or another? I guess I will not be mistaken.

Answer the questions in my first reply to the other user. He didn' t answer them by the way and it was me who asked first. So much for me evading other users questions and comments.

If you think that rhetoric is going to work for much longer you are sadly mistaken. I played along once, that is all. Ignoring other stuff while insisting I answer your questions is not only childish, it's a sign of losing an argument and you are putting that sign up more than once or twice now.

Other than that, why should I answer your replies to anyone else? I supported his points in the firstplace with my own material. He did post a reply, by the way, which you ignored only to try and insist I will answer for him. Nice going.. lol.

How many of the citizens of Syria are pro Assad and how many are against him?

Oh, I'm sure you got these statistics right in your notepad.
I don't know how many are for or against him but I do know this.

*Over 7000 of unarmed civilians are now dead.
*Hundreds if not Thousands of army personnel have defected from the Syrian army, creating the Free Syrian Army
*Arabs from all over the Middle East support the revolutions in Syria. Even Palestinians from Gaza who have absolutely no interest in denouncing an anti Israeli regime such as Syria.

I could list lots of other facts but I really do believe it is pointless. There is no point in listing such critical facts when you will simply consider someone else's drivel as equivalent in weight.

I will add this tho,
*Upon showing you evidence of a huge rally against Assad you immediately assumed it is pro Assad. He showed you it isn't, you ignored that fact only to make up another excuse which was nothing but a fallacy.

This reeks with the conclusion you don't have a clue to the magnitude of Assad denouncers in Syria and only assume they are a minority because this is what you wish to assume. Seeing as you were proven these mass rallies were anti Assad rallies, and you ignored that truth, it's safe to say you are not even trying to look at this from a realistic point of view.

You really are giving a poor example of an Assad supported in this thread. If any others see how you operate they are sure to use a different tactic. Lol.

You can leave any time, it is called freedom of choice. Apart from that I don't have to listen to proven lies and propaganda.

Oh, but did I say I am not enjoying ATS? I do. I really do.
There is almost nothing funnier than watching such a vast deluded community. I am a part of this community but you can consider me an outsider. If there's any place I really, truly wish to be an outsider at, it's ATS.
edit on 19-2-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Fact No.1) The opposition was created by outside forces, namely CIA, MI6 and the MOSSAD!

Fact No.2) The opposition is led by Al Qaeda terrorists, who fought in Libya before!

Fact No.3) Those terrorists get arms from those services and they use them against the Syrian army and civilians! (just like in Libya)

Fact No.4) The League of the Arab States refutes all claims of a peaceful uprising!

Fact No.5) All news from the Syrian opposition comes from one source in the UK!

Fact No.6) Clips on Youtube show hundreds of thousands of pro Assad protesters!

Fact No.7) You are refusing to answer my questions, because you want to keep control over the conversation. It won't work with me, so don't waste your time.

You have NO CLUE how many protesters are against the Assad regime, but you support them and you support the violence they are using. Those protesters, led by Al Qaeda (interesting that Israel and the West work hand in hand with these terrorists now
) are trying to topple a regime using violence.

Isn't it strange that guys like you always crawl back in the holes where they came from, when it comes to protests in nations with close ties to the US and Israel. You never hear complains or calls to go to war, when it comes to Bahrain or Saudi Arabia. It is hypocrisy at its best.

As you didn't have interest in the war in Libya, which is a lie by the way, you are not capable of judging the situation in Syria, because you lack the necessary information. Therefore I assume you step back from the conversation as the only thing you are doing is spreading war propaganda.

P.S.: By the way MrSpad didn't reply to my questions. That was the guy I asked and who I was referring to. You can't even get that one right.
edit on 19-2-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

All that doesn't change the fact that this "opposition" was created by violent forces from outside. As I said this is a fact no matter what you say.

@IsraeliGuy

You, telling other members that they spill BS, must be joke of the month. Guys like you are responsible for more than 50.000 dead civilians in Libya, a war based on lies, which you probably supported as well

These guys are far far away from responsibility , or they should have been responsible for Palestinian refugees.

Any debate leads to failure.

my XP.
edit on 19/2/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Fact No.1) The opposition was created by outside forces, namely CIA, MI6 and the MOSSAD!

Fact No.2) The opposition is led by Al Qaeda terrorists, who fought in Libya before!

Fact No.3) Those terrorists get arms from those services and they use them against the Syrian army and civilians! (just like in Libya)

Fact No.4) The League of the Arab States refutes all claims of a peaceful uprising!

Fact No.5) All news from the Syrian opposition comes from one source in the UK!

Fact No.6) Clips on Youtube show hundreds of thousands of pro Assad protesters!

Have you got ANY evidence to back up anything you say? Unlike you I have provided evidence, and so did Soshh, yet you ignored it.

Why should I take these opinions as facts only because you write them down? I can do the same:

Fact #1) You're an alien
Fact #2) So am I
Fact #3) None of this is real
Fact #4) We actually live on Mars
Fact #5) This is pretty easy

Seeing as I am a true gentlemen, I give credit where credit is due. What I mean is that your little list contains a tiny bit of half-truths. Nothing which I cannot counter though.
Nevertheless I am not going to counter anything you simply write down unfounded only because this is going to lead to a situation where you simply write down anything you want as fact while you expect us to give it proper attention, while crying when we don't do so.

In other words - Base your "facts" on something and you'll get a proper reply, you can bet your behind on it.

Fact No.7) You are refusing to answer my questions, because you want to keep control over the conversation. It won't work with me, so don't waste your time.

The only question you asked was if I supported the "war" on Libya. Not only is it not a war, it also wasn't a question until you started whining about it.

Quote:

Guys like you are responsible for more than 50.000 dead civilians in Libya, a war based on lies, which you probably supported as well

See, now, that wasn't even a question. It only turned into a question, somehow, in your next post after you started whining about it.
Quote:

Would be nice if one of you guys could actually answer questions and not dance around with propaganda BS.

I swear you can have your IQ dropped just by reading your silly blabbering.

Oh, and speaking of questions who were failed to be answered, nice going whining about it again after you completely ignored anything and everything I've said in the post in which you tried to counter yet did not even counter anything.

I seriously suggest you stop crying your heart out about us not answering you (even though I am answering you) while you do exactly the same.

You have NO CLUE how many protesters are against the Assad regime

Evidently, neither do you, referring to the last page and how you thought the huge rally was pro-Assad when it was actually anti-Assad.
First you said, and I quote once again: "What tells you that this is the "opposition" and not the pro regime demonstrations with hundreds of thousands of participants. Try again."

Then, when Soshh pinned the truth to your forehead, you avoided it like so: (quote)
"All that doesn't change the fact that this bla bla bla was created by bla bla bla"

Those protesters, led by Al Qaeda (interesting that Israel and the West work hand in hand with these terrorists now
) are trying to topple a regime using violence.

Israel? Lol?
What does Israel have to do with any of this?

Isn't it strange that guys like you always crawl back in the holes where they came from, when it comes to protests in nations with close ties to the US and Israel. You never hear complains or calls to go to war, when it comes to Bahrain or Saudi Arabia. It is hypocrisy at its best.

No, it's not hypocrisy. Personally I don't give two sh*ts about what's going on in Syria, Libya, Bahrain OR Saudi Arabia. I only participate the debate when uninformed shills start throwing accusations they cannot prove or even back up with credible evidence.

As you didn't have interest in the war in Libya, which is a lie by the way, you are not capable of judging the situation in Syria, because you lack the necessary information. Therefore I assume you step back from the conversation as the only thing you are doing is spreading war propaganda.

Lmfao, how convenient it is to simply claim I'm lying. And how on Earth are the two connected?
If I don't know anything about the first World War, am I prevented from voicing my educated opinion on World War II?
Honey, that was idiocy at it's best. I'm sorry.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
These guys are far far away from responsibility , or they should have been responsible for Palestinian refugees.

Any debate leads to failure.

my XP.

On behalf of anyone who does not speak Jibberish, I demand you purchase a better translator because we have no clue what you're talking about.

Regards, people who understand each other.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
No one gets this issue, and it never gets enough flags. It is the way they have done things all along. This was done to Iran, then their Sharia fascists installed, Afghanistan still ongoing, Iraq, Egypt, Libya, and Now Syria.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Lizzie Phelan Speaking Truth About Syria, and Lies In Media

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

So you back Colored Revolutions started out by America?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

reply to post by ALF88

Well your correct on the Al Qaeda part Al Qaeda is backing and supporting the opposition however your first fact is a bit wrong.

The opposition was created by outside forces is true but they were created by the western NGO organizations groups like the National Endowment for Democracy and The IRI.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
like how france helped the colonists against britain in 1775 ?

holy moly easy with the inflammatory rhetoric

one man's "armed foreign terrorist gangs" is anothe rmans freedom fighter or rebel

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
It does appear to be more propaganda to keep Assad in power.

It doesn't matter how many supporters there're because Assad is murdering his own people.

If your president was killing people, you'd arm yourself too. They're not terrorists.
edit on 19-2-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

Ah the same claim that Gaddafi was murdering his own people
even though he was just defending them from the terrorists.

Yeah Libya turned great didn't it???????

So Sen John McCain is a Good person? sadly i doubt that i guess by your post you back and American funded colored revolutions?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad
Amazing how these pathetic attempts at propaganda to support a rather nasty little dictator keep popping up even now that we have syrian army officers defecting and journalists who used to work for syrian state media admitting they lied abut the very stories portrayed here.

The Syrian state is killing its own people, torturing unarmed women and children. The russians and chinese are getting exceptionally nervous since their veto has NOT resulted in an improved situation.

Oh of course damn it, everyone who disagrees with a conspiracy is an CIA agent...........so where's my pay cheque!!!!!!!!!!

By the way the truth is out there in a very unobvious location : twitter.

And its Amazing that people who support these unknown opposition groups don't realize they even supported by Sen John McCain and its NGO oranrgaztion the IRI and after Assad how would Syria look? it will be a huge mess like Libya is now!

Its Amazing that some people on here don't learn on just what happened with libya and yet they think Syria will be any different then from Libya.

And what a coincidence that Sen John McCain, Elites Picked Syria right after Libya's mess, just so America could install more puppets which will be easier to control.

And the Anti-Putin protesters in Russia? are they all just a coincidence

That is why i am not falling for the war hype and the propaganda against Syria because the more i watch the news networks the more then i realize that the mainstream giants are just pushing for a WAR.

Come on its pretty easy through their war propaganda and whatever happened to Libya? the media isn't any longer talking about that old war for their TV ratings.

Although right now in libya as in some news sites i hear a lot of Libyans felt tricked and all they got in return for killing Gaddafi was just 1000 to 2000 or per months just to keep them quiet

Oh and i heard the power in libya is on and off, and the food prices have risen since the death and fall of Gaddafi.

so where's my pay cheque!!

Ask the Western NGO organizations, like the National Endowment for Democracy for that or better John McCain No offense.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

I guess you haven't learned from what happened in Libya have you?
the same Al Qaeda west is supposed fight is backing Syrian opposition.
Source 1
Source 2
Source 3

The same Al Qaeda that has backed the Libyan revolt Oh and you were saying??

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

considerable part of the population is still pro-Assad and does not want the murderous muslim brotherhood in power.

The majority of Syrians do not want Assad to resign and believe that the news about the protests in the country are exaggerated, according to a YouGov/Qatar Foundation poll on Syria commissioned for the Doha Debates that was published earlier this month. Atrocities have been carried out by both the Government and some of the armed protesters. In addition, Western, North African and Arab countries are funding, arming and training the armed opposition in Syria.

Some 55% of Syrian respondents do not believe President Assad should resign, whereas it was found that it was the vast majority of respondents across the region, 81%, who want him to do so.

Of the total respondents, 46% wanted President Assad to remain in power to prevent Syria becoming another Iraq, and half of the total (50%) think that the protests [in Syria] are part of a conspiracy by the US and the West.

Almost a third, 32%, of respondents from the Levant region believe that President Assad is the best president for Syria (the figure for Syria alone is not given).

Two thirds, 64%, of total respondents believe that the protests represent the view of the majority of Syrians, whereas in Syria, 52% of respondents believe that the news about the protests are exaggerated.

According to Phillip Giraldi, writing for The American Conservative, Nato is “already clandestinely engaged in the Syrian conflict with Turkey taking the lead as US proxy” and “unmarked NATO warplanes are arriving at Turkish military bases close to Iskenderum on the Syrian border, delivering weapons from the late Muammar Gaddafi’s arsenals as well as volunteers from the Libyan Transitional Council.” In addition, French and British special forces trainers are on the ground, “assisting the Syrian rebels, while the CIA and US Spec Ops are providing communications equipment and intelligence.”

There appears little doubt that atrocities are being committed against unarmed protesters in Syria but the extent is unknown with the numbers hugely exaggerated by vested interests. No one knows the exact figure; the UN says it is 5,000 unarmed civilians, but they have not been able to corroborate the number; they have not published how many armed protesters have been killed and how many unarmed civilians have been killed by the armed militants. The Syrian Government says 2,000 security personnel have been killed.

“What we are seeing in Syria is a deliberate and calculated campaign to bring down the Assad Government so as to replace it with a regime ‘more compatible’ with US interests in the region” argues Aisling Byrne who is Projects Co-ordinator with Conflicts Forum in Beirut.

“The majority of Western mainstream media outlets, along with the media of the US’s allies in the region, particularly [Qatar owned] al-Jazeera and the Saudi-owned al-Arabiya TV channels, are effectively collaborating with the “regime change” narrative and agenda with a near-complete lack of questioning or investigation of statistics and information put out by organizations and media outlets that are either funded or owned by the US/European/Gulf alliance - the very same countries instigating the regime change project in the first place,” writes Byrne in Asia Times.

“The US and its allies, particularly Britain and France, have funded and helped “shape” the opposition from the outset - building both on attempts started by the US in 2006 to construct a unified front against the Assad government, and the perceived “success” of the Libyan Transitional National Council model,” she says.

The Muslim News received information on the attacks by armed militants on ordinary people not involved in the uprising. However, they were of a different Islamic school of thought, Shi’a (not Allawi).

According to Rashid (not his real name), the problems started about 8 months ago in Homs. “Yesterday [December 22] they kidnapped my brother’s son in Homs in Abasyia district; alhamdu lillah (with God’s help) the negotiation with the terrorists ended with his release. He’s currently in a state hospital recovering from his injuries.”

Over a hundred Shi’as have been killed in Homs. “Limbs have been amputated – there have been horrific cases where people’s arms, fingers and ears have been amputated; we have never seen anything like it.” Wives of those who were killed “were raped – the women were stripped and made to wonder the streets naked.”

Khadija (not her real name) relates what happened to her brother. “On 22 Shaban [July 23] my brother left his house in Al-Bayeda early in the morning to buy bread in the supermarket. On his way there was some sort of ambush by a group of armed men - he was shot in the head -

www.muslimnews.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

shut up zhidkov.One of these days,A SS-18 or a topol might hit israel and clean of the racist scumbag zionist and liberate the palestinian from your apartheid

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Israel should be destroyed.They are nothing but a bunch of demon worshippers.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Source 1
Source 2
Source 3

When is anyone going to realize that Al Qaeda's involvement in Syria is because it's 2/3 Sunni Muslim and Assad is running a Shia government? Of course Al Qaeda is going to go in and protect fellow Sunnis. Assad is cracking down the hardest on the cities with the largest Sunni populations.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Source 1
Source 2
Source 3

When is anyone going to realize that Al Qaeda's involvement in Syria is because it's 2/3 Sunni Muslim and Assad is running a Shia government? Of course Al Qaeda is going to go in and protect fellow Sunnis. Assad is cracking down the hardest on the cities with the largest Sunni populations.

whaat ?

Thank you for (diss)information

Al-Qaeda members are Wahhabis , they stick themselves to Sunni Muslims.

They are individuals who serve western countries like big puppets who serve them.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

"they stick themselves to Sunni Muslims".

What part of my post did you not understand? I just said that 2/3 of Syria was Sunni and I said Al Qaeda is in there to protect other Sunnis. Now, you may consider them to be an extreme sect of Sunni, but they're still Sunni nonetheless.

edit on 20-2-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join