It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paxism - The spiritual philosophy of existence based on peace

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy
reply to post by arpgme

You are already existing in peace forever. It is BECAUSE you live in peace - the natural foundational and neutral state of existence that the positive and the negative can exist...

I meant imagine your single consciousness,, with your eyes closed forever.... that was what i was trying to describe as peace, stillness, lack of deviation, forever..... no input or out put,... true observation of nothing....... you might dig meditating for a few hours at a time... maybe even a few hours a few times a week your whole life... but imagine only this action,, for 1000 years of time straight.... or 2000,,,, or forever....

it seems that is the abyss of nothingness that scares humans of death.
edit on 19-2-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

And then from that is why everything exists.... because there Is much to see, much to learn, to try, to do, to be, to feel, experiment, live,.... Its better then nothing.... or at least its something.
edit on 19-2-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

Peace is NOT nothingness is the the neutruality between all things. The source of positivity and negativity.

reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

I guess it is humans that create the labels and distinguish but even without the labels you can still feel the difference of these things

Buttuglytoad, Then we are in agreement but for some reason you are calling neutrualitiy/peace as zero, but we still agree with different words.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Buttuglytoad, Then we are in agreement but for some reason you are calling neutrualitiy/peace as zero, but we still agree with different words.

eYe see things mathematically, since math doesn't lie, only our perceptions lie.

That's where/why We see things differently yet identically.

But what eYe've been trying to get you to see is that Duality has no Neutrality to it, it's only Positve & Negative, so in order to have Neutrality, there must be a 3rd degree, which then dictates a Trinality instead of a Duality.

Most peeps see Life as a Duality, the Positive and Negative sides only, and they don't realize that true Peace comes from what's hidden between those, the Neutral Zone, and they also don't realize the Neutral Zone is the Source of Positive & Negative, they think the exact opposite and from that bassackwardsness, they impose their will on others, creating conflict, creating chaos. Until peeps wake up and finally see how backwards they've been, it's going to continue to spiral out of control until total destruction solves the equation.

There is another solution to the equation!

Ribbit

Ps: There is no forgiveness in Neutrality, for there is n0thing to forgive.
Plus, forgiveness only feeds the ego, thus, it's anti-neutral, anti-productive.

edit on 19-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

I agree with you, no forgiveness in Peace. It goes with the moment, it doesn't backtrack to miserable times in order to forgive a um... "bad-doer".

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
A mirror is a surface with a reflection, with one image appearing. That one surface is non dual and the image that appears is non dual.
You are like the mirror, still and silent.
Can the mirror ever been seen empty of image?
The mirror and image are one.

The image can not appear without the mirror.
edit on 20-2-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I was trying to express that everything is of bias to a human...... of course we desiree peace because of the toil, and struggle, and hardship of the modern every day lives we have created...... and with terms of hot and cold.... we are systems designed to appreciate a certain mean of temperature,,, think of how hot hot can get, and how cold cold can get....... humans are a thermometer of duality.... in constant search of their own perceived balance, which is peace, which is when one does not feel the need to perceive an unbalance, ,, homeostasis.....
edit on 20-2-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
You are the mirror and the reflection.
You are/this is.

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I like it!

Still working towards meditation, cannot seem to let my mind focus on a single thought for long periods of time.

Thanks, snf

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I am able to have memories of my existence. I am able to realize the meaning of time. I am in time, and time is nonexistent. The life of earth is living a dream. I fear time.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
It was once said
~ This too, shall pass~

With that you can find peace within every situation of your life. Wether it be love, joy, hate, anger, confusion, fear or peace it self. If you remember that what ever emotion you are feeling at that exact moment......that too, shall pass.

If your scared........ remember it will pass
If your angry.......... remember it will pass
If your happy ..........remember to enjoy it because that too shall pass

I have a necklace with a small medalion and on the back of it it says....This too, shall pass.
It helps me what to remember when I become overwhelmed with emotion, and when I think of that phrase in an emotional situation a wave of peace passes over me. Its great.

edit on 20-2-2012 by Talltexxxan because: typo

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

arpgme,
Paxism is an interesting state of being you speak of. It is actually the base root of a level I am trying to reach within myself. I feel the search for peace in myself and the strength to apply it how you speak of, to just let it be, and be in peace. It honestly feels like a physical weight is lifted off your shoulders when you detatch yourself from these material pains and just let peace be. It makes it easier when predicaments come my way to just say, 'It's Okay'
Thank you for this post and explaining yoyu knowledge and philosophy of Paxism. I do appreciate the share. I hope you contine to reach Paxism in your meditation!
Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
K-paxism!

Ribbit

Ps: Duality is an Illusion! Trinality is the Key!

Become the Middle, become the neutral n0thing!

That is True Peace!

You make just as much sense as usual...i.e. none.

Peace is impossible while we are animals. We have great intelligence, and we have animal instinct. This means we will inevitably be corrupted, just as a master of martial arts may be corrupted by negative emotions.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

eYe see things mathematically, since math doesn't lie, only our perceptions lie.

But what eYe've been trying to get you to see is that Duality has no Neutrality to it, it's only Positve & Negative, so in order to have Neutrality, there must be a 3rd degree, which then dictates a Trinality instead of a Duality.

Most peeps see Life as a Duality, the Positive and Negative sides only, and they don't realize that true Peace comes from what's hidden between those, the Neutral Zone, and they also don't realize the Neutral Zone is the Source of Positive & Negative, they think the exact opposite and from that bassackwardsness, they impose their will on others, creating conflict, creating chaos. Until peeps wake up and finally see how backwards they've been, it's going to continue to spiral out of control until total destruction solves the equation.

Ribbit

That's because there is no neutral.

Should you decide to be neutral, it not only means you display no willingness to further the good of your world, it also means you offer no opposition to that which may destroy it.

In other words, if you are neutral, you are lazy.

Frickin' ribbit, clueless one.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

you say peace is not possible while we are animals...... peace is possible for us and for animals..... speak for yourself when you say it is inevitable to be corrupted.....

your next post....... is it not better to be neutral and lazy... then one doing the destruction and corrupting?

Where does it say animals should desiree anything more then peace...... many people besides their work for food for themselves and for family, and work to pleasing their passions.. appreciate peace and leisure...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kluute
I like it!

Still working towards meditation, cannot seem to let my mind focus on a single thought for long periods of time.

Thanks, snf

Luv the Avatar!

eYe wanted to point out the symbol on the frog in the avatar. It's Ancient Greek and represents Phi:

"an aspirated voiceless bilabial plosive"

Also notice what the symbol is comprised of, a One and a Zero, the Binary numbers of the Universe.

eYe find it interesting that Greek symbol is part of the werd SphiNX.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

K-paxism!

Ribbit

Ps: Duality is an Illusion! Trinality is the Key!

Become the Middle, become the neutral n0thing!

That is True Peace!

You make just as much sense as usual...i.e. none.

Peace is impossible while we are animals. We have great intelligence, and we have animal instinct. This means we will inevitably be corrupted, just as a master of martial arts may be corrupted by negative emotions.

eYe dew kNot make sense to you because you are mathematically inept!

As far as intelligence, humans are on the bottom rung of the ladder to the Universe. Humans are dumb, selfish, closed minded fools, who dew exactly what you've been programmed to dew. You are ottobots!

Sew go back into the cave of your mind, the prison you have created for yourself and let the grownups talk in Peace.

Ribbit

edit on 20-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Ribbit

That's because there is no neutral.

Should you decide to be neutral, it not only means you display no willingness to further the good of your world, it also means you offer no opposition to that which may destroy it.

In other words, if you are neutral, you are lazy.

Frickin' ribbit, clueless one.

You are a mathematical imbecile!

Who ties your shoes for you in the morning? Your mommy?

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by Starchild23

you say peace is not possible while we are animals...... peace is possible for us and for animals..... speak for yourself when you say it is inevitable to be corrupted.....

your next post....... is it not better to be neutral and lazy... then one doing the destruction and corrupting?

Where does it say animals should desiree anything more then peace...... many people besides their work for food for themselves and for family, and work to pleasing their passions.. appreciate peace and leisure...

eYe also believe it was written, that sumone called Jesus said:

"Let he cast the first stone that is free of sin."

Is/Was that kNot Neutrality to the max?

Starchild is mathematically challenged!
They are programmed bassackwards and think because the sum of all numbers is Zero, that numbers are Source, when they're kNot. Zero is the Source of all numbers but all numbers comprise Source and Zero is the ONLY Neutral Number and since Zero is Source and all numbers come from Zero, it does more than any other number, which is contrary to Starchild's view but their view is void of math, thus, it is void of Logic, because Logic is Mathematical by nature.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

Meditation is about finding peace. Look at the gaps between thoughts, the silent background.
Try this; youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kluute
I like it!

Thanks, snf

Luv the Avatar!

eYe wanted to point out the symbol on the frog in the avatar. It's Ancient Greek and represents Phi:

"an aspirated voiceless bilabial plosive"

Also notice what the symbol is comprised of, a One and a Zero, the Binary numbers of the Universe.

eYe find it interesting that Greek symbol is part of the werd SphiNX.

Ribbit

eYe just found out Phi is also the symbol of the Golden Ratio, the Finonacci Number.

There is sew much eYe dew kNot know but eYe's learning all the time.

Way kewl how that applies in/to everthing kNot manmade!

Ribbit

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join