It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Paxism - The spiritual philosophy of existence based on peace

page: 2
11
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy
 



Yes duality AND unity exists. It is a way to look at things. You can say there is "yin" and there is "yang" or you can say there is the "yin-yang symbol" which would be the whole.

So, they must both exist. I agree that they depend on each other and they are whole, just like hot and cold are a duality that exists but they are both temperature.

This is a great way to explain it:


There is a seed (wholeness/totality/peace), and it will grow a leaf. The leaf will be either "healthy" or "unhealthy". This is the duality, but in order for the "healithy" or "unhealthy" leaf to exist, it first had to grow from the seed.


The seed is peace. The seed is source. It is the foundation of all things, and from peace, you feel emotions, either "feel-good" or "feel-bad" emotions.

There is energy - positive and negative, but it's all energy (peace).



You have absolutely missed the Trinality nature of Ying-Yang. You only see TWO parts, but what holds those TWO parts together?



Answer: A Circle! The THIRD part of the Ying-Yang symbol.

You have also missed the Inverted nature of Ying-Yang. Turn it inside out and what dew you have?

-1 0 +1

Is kNot ZERO a CIRCLE?


You are kNot questioning things correctly! You are seeing with your TWO eyes and missing what your THIRD eye can see that the other TWO will blind you from.


"There are n0ne so Blind as those that will kNot sEe with their 0ne eYe and n0ne so Deaf as those that will kNot hEar with their 0ne eAr and n0ne so Lame as those that will kNot wAlk on their 0ne f00t!" - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit


Ps: On your Seed & Leaf analogy, you only have DUALITY, but that's because you MISSED the TRINALITY. The Seed never grows into that Leaf without WATER!
Sew the Seed is kNot Peace, it is kNot Source, the WATER is!



edit on 19-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)




posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Itisnowagain
 


But "Peace" is something, as well. Peace is the source, and because of that, the negative and the positive can manifest.

There is the negative (Void - Emptiness) and there is the positive (Whole - Fullness), but inner peace, is the foundation of it all...



Your math is atrocious!


The Negative is not a Void/Emptiness and the Positive is kNot Whole/Fullness!


The SUM of ALL numbers is ZERO!

"Law of Opposites - opposites cannot exist without each other and if one exists, so too does the other, with the opposing opposites comprising Source and Source comprising the opposing opposites."

ZERO is the SOURCE of ALL numbers, the SOURCE OF ALL, thus, the MIDDLE is the SOURCE of PEACE!

Middle = ZERO

-1 0 +1

Go back to skewl and get your math right!


Ribbit



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny
The quest by omniscience to project Its omnipresence in being true to Its own definition, so as to exist even inside of absolute non-existence. We, that are proxies as consciousness sinks, are the tools through which it is accomplished. However the parasite develops atop the finites tools set (our minds), which is ego that prevents each individual from becoming partners and participants in the communion.

It is the Silence, the nothingness, the peace, Omniscience seeks to receive from each of us. That is all, nothing more. Those that state there is more than that, those activities are designed to feed the ego parasite.



Dew you think "they" will ever see the "children" aspect within all of that? Are kNot your children tools through which you, the parents, exist outside of yourselves? Are kNot children the proxies of the parents?

Ribbit



edit on 19-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy
reply to post by arpgme
 


I am sorry sir/miss, but this does not hold up. Please go further into this with me. There can be no "separate but unified", because as long as there is division there is no unity, there is only the philosophical concept of unity. This is a fact, not an opinion. If there is division/separation as you say there is, then there is also chaos, conflict and thus no peace.


Again, hot and cold are a division / duality BUT they are still a UNITY called temperature...


Originally posted by ImaFungi

If one existed in nothing, stillness and peace for ever, to exist within nothingness, with no deviation, no duty, no adventure, no experience, nothing to know, wouldn't that be a hell,.,,
enough of a hell to struggle and suffer, to exist as close to nothing, within everything,...,
if only for a short while...


You are already existing in peace forever. It is BECAUSE you live in peace - the natural foundational and neutral state of existence that the positive and the negative can exist...


Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy
reply to post by ImaFungi
 


Someone may hold whatever beliefs they like, but only the facts can clarify reality and release us from suffering, chaos and confusion. It is not an opinion that the thinker and the thoughts are one and the same, that is a fact. Nor is it an opinion that the contents of thoughts are the contents of the world, that is a fact. So the fact is there is no separation, no division. Someone may hold the belief that these are separate yet it will not hold up to the facts of reality, thus they will continue to suffer because of this delusion.

Beliefs are a poison to peace and happiness.


And the unity of it all is peace. Love and Hate, Chaos and Order, Confusion and Harmony are all a manifestation OF it.

It is because the nature of existence is peace that Love AND Hate can manifest and thus harmony and chaos.


Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy

Our perception is currently divided into three 'categories': the world (outside), consciousness/thoughts (inside) and the entity who is conscious (middle/in between). But are these really separate, or are they actually a single/unified movement? Please think about this very sincerely.



Three Categories = Trinality

-1 0 +1

That's where Duality runs afoul of the truth, it doesn't account for the THIRD part, sew the math of Duality is:

66.6% of the truth = 666

The OP talks about Peace within but you cannot find that Peace within by expanding/expounding outwardly, you must collapse inwardly instead, which is the lesson God/Source has taught us.


eYe loved what you said!


Pee On!


Ribbit


Ps: A synonym of "collapse" is "cataclysm" and an antonym of that is "happiness". Sew happiness is within, kNot without.



edit on 19-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)


I guess you can call it a trinality if you include the holder of the duality itself.

The positive, the negative, and the neutral (peace) which contains the positive and negative.


Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Itisnowagain
 

ZERO is the SOURCE of ALL numbers, the SOURCE OF ALL, thus, the MIDDLE is the SOURCE of PEACE!

Middle = ZERO

-1 0 +1

Go back to skewl and get your math right!


Ribbit


There is -1, 0, and +1.

But it is from zero that the positive and negative numbers manifest. Zero is the balance between the two sides, just like peace is the container and balance between two sides.



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
Duality exists... for those who allow it to exist. Of course, it is practically impossible not to act on duality in this modern society that is based upon it. However, if you see nothing as good, then you will see nothing as bad. We do see things as good though. Really though, everything just is. And that "is" is peace.

Peace, to me, is a word that has lost much meaning, however, much like the word "God". What once used to be a powerful world is now a word that has lost much of its meaning and is now associated with things that most people would not agree on.

"Peace to you."
"Silly hippy!"

When you cease the judgement (which creates duality) you will know peace.



Pee On!


eYe AM, has Personal attachment, thus, kNot correct.


eYe IS, has Collective attachment, thus, correct!


I = 9
S = 19

9 + 19 = 28 = 2nd Perfect Number

28 = 2 + 8 = 10 = 1 + 0 = ONE

WE IS One!


Ribbit



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy
reply to post by arpgme
 


I am sorry sir/miss, but this does not hold up. Please go further into this with me. There can be no "separate but unified", because as long as there is division there is no unity, there is only the philosophical concept of unity. This is a fact, not an opinion. If there is division/separation as you say there is, then there is also chaos, conflict and thus no peace.


Again, hot and cold are a division / duality BUT they are still a UNITY called temperature...


Originally posted by ImaFungi

If one existed in nothing, stillness and peace for ever, to exist within nothingness, with no deviation, no duty, no adventure, no experience, nothing to know, wouldn't that be a hell,.,,
enough of a hell to struggle and suffer, to exist as close to nothing, within everything,...,
if only for a short while...


You are already existing in peace forever. It is BECAUSE you live in peace - the natural foundational and neutral state of existence that the positive and the negative can exist...


Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy
reply to post by ImaFungi
 


Someone may hold whatever beliefs they like, but only the facts can clarify reality and release us from suffering, chaos and confusion. It is not an opinion that the thinker and the thoughts are one and the same, that is a fact. Nor is it an opinion that the contents of thoughts are the contents of the world, that is a fact. So the fact is there is no separation, no division. Someone may hold the belief that these are separate yet it will not hold up to the facts of reality, thus they will continue to suffer because of this delusion.

Beliefs are a poison to peace and happiness.


And the unity of it all is peace. Love and Hate, Chaos and Order, Confusion and Harmony are all a manifestation OF it.

It is because the nature of existence is peace that Love AND Hate can manifest and thus harmony and chaos.


Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy

Our perception is currently divided into three 'categories': the world (outside), consciousness/thoughts (inside) and the entity who is conscious (middle/in between). But are these really separate, or are they actually a single/unified movement? Please think about this very sincerely.



Three Categories = Trinality

-1 0 +1

That's where Duality runs afoul of the truth, it doesn't account for the THIRD part, sew the math of Duality is:

66.6% of the truth = 666

The OP talks about Peace within but you cannot find that Peace within by expanding/expounding outwardly, you must collapse inwardly instead, which is the lesson God/Source has taught us.


eYe loved what you said!


Pee On!


Ribbit


Ps: A synonym of "collapse" is "cataclysm" and an antonym of that is "happiness". Sew happiness is within, kNot without.



edit on 19-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)


I guess you can call it a trinality if you include the holder of the duality itself.

The positive, the negative, and the neutral (peace) which contains the positive and negative.


Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Itisnowagain
 

ZERO is the SOURCE of ALL numbers, the SOURCE OF ALL, thus, the MIDDLE is the SOURCE of PEACE!

Middle = ZERO

-1 0 +1

Go back to skewl and get your math right!


Ribbit


There is -1, 0, and +1.

But it is from zero that the positive and negative numbers manifest. Zero is the balance between the two sides, just like peace is the container and balance between two sides.




Hot and Cold are kNot Temperature, they are degrees of HEAT, measured by TEMPERATURE! Ying-Yang is a PERFECT example of HEAT!

Circle = HEAT = SOURCE
Black = hot or cold
White = cold or hot

Inverted, it would look like this:

Cold Heat Hot

Heat is SOURCE and Hot and Cold are VARIBLES OF HEAT! Get your math RIGHT!

Ribbit



edit on 19-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy
reply to post by arpgme
 




You are already existing in peace forever. It is BECAUSE you live in peace - the natural foundational and neutral state of existence that the positive and the negative can exist...



I meant imagine your single consciousness,, with your eyes closed forever.... that was what i was trying to describe as peace, stillness, lack of deviation, forever..... no input or out put,... true observation of nothing....... you might dig meditating for a few hours at a time... maybe even a few hours a few times a week your whole life... but imagine only this action,, for 1000 years of time straight.... or 2000,,,, or forever....

it seems that is the abyss of nothingness that scares humans of death.
edit on 19-2-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)


And then from that is why everything exists.... because there Is much to see, much to learn, to try, to do, to be, to feel, experiment, live,.... Its better then nothing.... or at least its something.
edit on 19-2-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
Hot and Cold are kNot Temperature, they are degrees of HEAT! Ying-Yang is a PERFECT example of HEAT!

Circle = HEAT = SOURCE
Black = hot or cold
White = cold or hot

Inverted, it would look like this:

Cold Heat Hot

Heat is SOURCE and Hot and Cold are VARIBLES OF HEAT! Get your math RIGHT!

Ribbit



edit on 19-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)


Coldness is the absence of heat, but it is still it's opposite, heat and non-heat depend on each other, their unity is called temperature.



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Peace is acceptance and allowance. This is the universal energy of everything that exist. It is existence itself. It is from peace that all other things can manifest. Peace is netural, it is from here that the positive and the negative can exist.

Peace is the container of the yin(g) and yang.



And that Container IS?



A Circle! The THIRD part of the Ying-Yang symbol.





Peace is neutral, therefore it is the container of all things.



And the neutrality of this equation IS:

-1 0 +1




Peace is eternal, because it never began therefore it can never end.



Zero is the Source of all Numbers and IS n0thing, sew n0thing has no beginning and n0thing has no end.





It is the starting place of all things. It is existence itself.



The Flow Sequence of the Universe shows that:

< -Infinite -1 : - 1 -finite 0 +finite +1 : +1 +Infinite >




Peace is infinite, because it has no goals it can never finish, it can never win or fail.



That's where you go astray. While in this Matrix, We/we cannot win or fail, because this is a Closed System, but Peace is comprised of All, as you have said, and is an Open System, sew it can Win and Fail, all at the same time, because IT does have Goals, that being, Infinite Wisdom. Thru Failure, Wisdom can be achieved and thru Winning, Wisdom can be achieved, sew Wisdom can be achieved at all times but Wisdom can only be achieved with Goals.





It is the bearer of all things.

It is the bearer of change.

It is the bearer of existence.

Because Peace itself is the foundation of all things, it is a collective energy of all that is. It is the universe, or God, or Nature, and when you align 100% with it, you align 100% with everything (at the basis).



God/Source is Everything: Time is God/Source in Motion; Thought is Time in Motion; Logic is Thought in Motion; Love is Logic in Motion; Life is Love in Motion; Math is Life/Numbers in Motion. Rinse & Repeat." - Old Toad Proverb



Ribbit



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
Hot and Cold are kNot Temperature, they are degrees of HEAT! Ying-Yang is a PERFECT example of HEAT!

Circle = HEAT = SOURCE
Black = hot or cold
White = cold or hot

Inverted, it would look like this:

Cold Heat Hot

Heat is SOURCE and Hot and Cold are VARIBLES OF HEAT! Get your math RIGHT!

Ribbit



edit on 19-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)


Coldness is the absence of heat, but it is still it's opposite, heat and non-heat depend on each other, their unity is called temperature.



COLD is the absence (negative) of HEAT!

HOT is the abundance (positive) of HEAT!

(cold) negative HEAT positive (hot)

-1 0 +1

There is no "non-heat"! Your math is atrocious!


Hot is dependent on HEAT!

Cold is dependent on HEAT!

cold Heat hot

That Tri-unity is what what is known as HEAT, for HEAT is the SOURCE of Hot & Cold!

Look at the Colors of the Rainbow! There are ADDITIVE colors, which come from adding one or more colors to one of the THREE primary colors (RGB). Then there are SUBTRACTIVE colors, which come from subtracting one or more colors from one of the THREE primary colors (RGB).

Did they kNot teach math & science in skewl, where you come from?


Ribbit



edit on 19-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
[COLD is the absence (negative) of HEAT!

HOT is the abundance (positive) of HEAT!

negative (cold) HEAT positive (hot)

-1 0 +1

There is no "non-heat"! Your math is atrocious!


Did they kNot teach math & science in skewl, where you come from?


Ribbit



edit on 19-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)


Non-heat is the absence of heat. This is not math, it is logic.

Even so, "absence" and "presence" depend on each other.

The presence of heat is called hot.
The absence of heat is called cold.
This measurement is called temperature.

Peace is Source, Nature, the starting place of all things...


EDIT:

The three primary colors, still stem from the fact that "color" exist. Without color, the three primary colors could not exist, nor could warm colors like red or cold colors like blue exist.


edit on 19-2-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
[COLD is the absence (negative) of HEAT!

HOT is the abundance (positive) of HEAT!

negative (cold) HEAT positive (hot)

-1 0 +1

There is no "non-heat"! Your math is atrocious!


Did they kNot teach math & science in skewl, where you come from?


Ribbit



edit on 19-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)


Non-heat is the absence of heat. This is not math, it is logic.

Even so, "absence" and "presence" depend on each other.

The presence of heat is called hot.
The absence of heat is called cold.
This measurement is called temperature.

Peace is Source, Nature, the starting place of all things...


It is BAD Logic!


"Everything is Relative to Source and Source is Relative to Everything."

You are the Source of your PERSPECTIVE and when wrong is the teacher, wrong is the student, and two wrongs dont make a right.

"Stupid² does not equal Smart, it equals Stupid²." Old Toad Proverb

You are a mathematical and scientific imbecile!


"Not even God can win the fight against stupidity when Stupid is judging the Contest." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit



edit on 19-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


In what what is my logic flawed? It would be helpful for you to point out the error(s)...



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


In what what is my logic flawed? It would be helpful for you to point out the error(s)...


eYe have continually pointed them out but when the student is blind, writing on the chalkboard does no good!


Ribbit



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

The three primary colors, still stem from the fact that "color" exist. Without color, the three primary colors could not exist, nor could warm colors like red or cold colors like blue exist.



There's another BAD LOGIC statement! The THREE Primary Colors of Red & Green & Blue dew kNot come from color, they come from SOURCE and SOURCE is LIGHT!

Duh!


The math is simple:

subractive/negative colors RGB LIGHT RGB additive/positive colors

Ribbit



edit on 19-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by arpgme

The three primary colors, still stem from the fact that "color" exist. Without color, the three primary colors could not exist, nor could warm colors like red or cold colors like blue exist.



There's another BAD LOGIC statement! The THREE Primary Colors of Red & Green & Blue dew kNot come from color, they come from SOURCE and SOURCE is LIGHT!

Duh!


Ribbit



edit on 19-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)


Ok, I'll agree with you, color comes from light, but wihtout the light colors could not exist.

Without Peace, without Source, there is no basis for all other things to come.

It is from neutruality, from peace, that positivity and negativity manifest.
edit on 19-2-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by arpgme

The three primary colors, still stem from the fact that "color" exist. Without color, the three primary colors could not exist, nor could warm colors like red or cold colors like blue exist.



There's another BAD LOGIC statement! The THREE Primary Colors of Red & Green & Blue dew kNot come from color, they come from SOURCE and SOURCE is LIGHT!

Duh!


Ribbit



edit on 19-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)


Ok, I'll agree with you, color comes from light, but wihtout the light colors could not exist.

Without Peace, without Source, there is no basis for all other things to come.

It is from neutruality, from peace, that positivity and negativity manifest.



Exactly!


Where is Light in the Sequence?

negative neutral positive

What is truly Neutral, mathematically speaking?

Source is where All comes from and Source is Neutral, so if you seek Peace, you seek Neutral, you seek Zer0ness.


Ever hear the phrase: "Zero'n in on sumthing."

Ribbit


Ps: Zer0ness is kNot n0thingness. See my thread on Space-Time of Zero:

Space-Time of Zero


edit on 19-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme
 


Yes.
Read: Mysterious Story of X7
Deep blue is the color-tone of Peace and is within all creation

LOVE



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme
 




It is because the nature of existence is peace that Love AND Hate can manifest and thus harmony and chaos.


Does this honestly make sense to you, because I am thoroughly confused by it.

And I guess the only question I can ask you, since you keep jogging around the crux of my point, is who is determining the separation between hot and cold? Who says hot and cold are two sides of the same coin?

Peace.
edit on 19-2-2012 by LifeIsEnergy because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy

Who says hot and cold are two sides of the same coin?



The Source of Hot & Cold says that - HEAT.


Heat is the Edge of that Coin:

Cold HEAT Hot

Tails EDGE Heads

-1 ZERO +1

Another way to answer IT:

Source of Course and Course of Source!


SourCe = CourSe

Of CourSe Everything is Relative to SourCe of CourSe and CourSe of SourCe is Relative to Everything of CourSe.

Ribbit



edit on 19-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
11
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join