It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYT 1932 : Hitler should have more power

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wlord

"The goal of annihilating all of the Jews of Europe, as it was proclaimed at the conference in the villa Am Grossen Wannsee in January 1942, was not reached. Yet the six million murder victims make the holocaust a unique crime in the history of mankind. The number of victims—and with certainty the following represent the minimum number in each case—cannot express that adequately. Numbers are just too abstract. However they must be stated in order to make clear the dimension of the genocide: 165,000 Jews from Germany, 65,000 from Austria, 32,000 from France and Belgium, more than 100,000 from the Netherlands, 60,000 from Greece, the same number from Yugoslavia, more than 140,000 from Czechoslovakia, half a million from Hungary, 2.2 million from the Soviet Union, and 2.7 million from Poland. To these numbers must be added all those killed in the pogroms and massacres in Romania and Transitrien (over 200,000) and the deported and murdered Jews from Albania and Norway, Denmark and Italy, from Luxembourg and Bulgaria."
-Wolfgang Benz

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by theubermensch

What I'm trying to imply is that Hitler and the rest of the top 2/3 of The Third Reich, were psychopathic monsters. As the person below your post stated forced labor isn't aid. Also you've completely ruined Donald Duck for me, and he's always been my favorite.

(post by tranqdoanh removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join