It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone heard of the Amero?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I did a search and the only threads on this had very little exposure. I've never heard of it before.
According to the vid the Amero is a soon-to-be currency for what is now the US, Mexico and Canada.

YouTube
edit on 18-2-2012 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2012 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I started hearing rumors of the amero shortly after the euro was introduced myself. Is it true, I wouldn't put it past them. After that the eartho lol

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

or the chip-o

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
After that the eartho

Hehe.... Eartho :p

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Yep!

This is not new.

Its like the Euro - - only its for the North and South American continents.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
read all about it

Here

see it

Pics !

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Then the Africo, Asio, Australiasio.

Maybe the internet version would be the Epico?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

The right time and the right place.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I first heard of this many years ago. It was to unite the North American currencies, and be a precursor to what would evetually be a one world currency. Just 10 short years ago our Canadian dollar was trading at 62 cents to the American dollar. Fast track forward and we're trading at nearly par. I don't know about the value of the Peso and how that would incorporate but it might be an eventuality.

The U.S. has already forced us to sign many free trade deals that grant them access to our water, and resources. There's also the fact that the U.S has free range militarily in Canada for continental defense, and it's not that remote of a possibilitity to have a unified currency.
edit on 18-2-2012 by Goldcurrent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

You forgot the single global currency they are planning for the future. It's called the uh-oh...

edit on 18/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Yeah, I heard about it a while ago...this along with the super highway that will connect Mexico to Canada. However, I think this is all a scam. I keep hearing that it will be coming...but then again I keep hearing it.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
amero .. all terrain camaro?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
This coincides with the possible ( Conspiracy?) agreement G W Bush entered into with Canada and Mexico in I think about 2005 called the North American Union. I might be wrong but I think this was done in secret without the knowledge of the American people. Or it might not have happened...yet. You decide..

Los Angeles, CA (Oct. 10, 2007) -- Speaking on the Larry King show, former Mexican President Vicente Fox confirmed every assertion made by Jerome Corsi in his new book, NY Times bestseller "The Late Great U.S.A: The Coming Merger with Mexico and Canada"

www.webwire.com...

Might explain why there is no real effort to stem illegal immigration from Mexico..
Dont you just love honest and transparent Government.....not

Another Amero Vid

here is other stuff out there on this subject. I found this within about 3 min of searching..
Peace

edit on 19-2-2012 by Lexx790 because: re enter URL

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by spaceg0at

I love that the video is synonymas with your avatar.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

The Amero Dollar is coming faster than you think. Canada, Mexico, and the United States will be merged into a North American Union with a common currency which will be called the "amero." The world will have regional currencies, and regional governments. "Tripartite" is the game plan for United Nations Regionalism. The North American Union which consists of Canada, Mexico, and the United States is the first phase of what is called the "Americas. The second phase will be CAFTA type regional government consisting of all the North American, and South American nations.

Full article here www.paulmcguire.com...

edit on 19-2-2012 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I recall in 2001 shortly before 911 I saw a commercial on TV (american) touting the benefits of the amero. I had heard about it for a while and was shocked to actually see it. It was the only one I saw and I have mentioned it a few times here and apparently no one else heard it. I thought is was dead.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockintitz
I did a search and the only threads on this had very little exposure.
Indeed, only 2,650 posts mentioning it...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
The North American Union is already here.

Why do you think enhanced U.S licenses exist? They allow you to travel to Canada and Mexico only.

It won't be long before we see the unified currency and if their plans go well, a world government.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Alex Jones used to rant about the Amero...
I listened to him quite a few years ago on CoasttoCoastAM talking about it. He said he had even seen stacks of the Amero and they were printed using red ink. That the Amero would be used within Canada, U.S. and Mexico, but that the green U.S. dollar would be used for international commerce.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rockintitz

A man that was a supposed wistle blower by the name of Dr. Deagle started talking about this a few years ago.
he said that apart of the new world order would be changing our currency to the Amero......you can look this up on youtube. just search dr deagle

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join