It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LONDON 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hey fellow ATSers,

I just came into this VERY interesting find that I am sure will generate some intellectual propesective views. Now, I'm in no way personally endorsing this video, saying that everything being said is true. But, with openmindedness, I considered it would garner responses with investigative attitudes. The stifling repititious use of 9-1-1, connections in key internationally renowned events are worth noting. This should grab some attention to the true 'conspiracy theorists' and drive a great discussion.

On a side note: I certainly got to thinking, why the numbers 9-1-1? Why is the dollar bill (lowest denomination) the only bill embedded with an all seeing eye pyramid? If you think about the western world, what phone numbers are the most popularly known by all who reside? - 9-1-1 - coincidence?! Grammy's - Nicki Minaj performance. Was photo'd in a red dress, arm and arm wit the pope, encourage you to google if you haven't seen it :-O. Somethings going on and I need help to figure it out.

In closing:
Trolling - In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you did" - lol

Since Im posting from my iPhone, I greatly encourage ANY of you to watch this video entitled:

"WAS RIK CLAY SACRIFICED FOR THIS 2012 END TIMES VISION? YOU DECIDE" on youtube. A lot of the images were removed for copyright infringement!
edit on 18-2-2012 by Only1King because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2012 by Only1King because: (no reason given)

join