It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN website deleted my pro Ron Paul comment(s) about maine poll

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by avatard

Try your post again and instead of writing "Ron Paul" ... write "He Who Shall Not Be Named"

Quote reference to the arch villain in the Harry Potter Books by Rowlings so it could be taken the wrong way.

How about - the "Texas Congressman"?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
CNN deleted my husband's responses about the Syrian massacre. I found your thread by googling about this. He posted that it was not Assad's forces who carried out the killing. He had the most popular post on the article about why they are killing babies and second most popular response to the article with UN woman saying it was another "blatant lie". I actually saw one the second most popular one before it was deleted. Today post both are totally gone.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by smileydimples

Always take screenshots or save the webpage. I have been doing this a lot lately and I will probably post it up at some point in the future.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
I just commented on CNN's website about the maine polls article posted 1 hour ago, they took it off in about 3 minutes. Then I posted again, never using profanity, and they took that off too.. that is soooo unfair to a candidate.ANY CANDIDATE,,feel free to judge for yourself by commenting on a certain candidate and see how long it stays up there.although, Im not telling anyone to do anything, Ive been corrected and I edited this post , I was angry when i iniially wrote it and thoughts were a flyin. Peace to ALL .
edit on 18-2-2012 by avatard because: mispelling

edit on 18-2-2012 by avatard because: rewording

edit on 18-2-2012 by avatard because: rules

edit on 18-2-2012 by avatard because: mispelling

Ever think your information could be wrong?!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
CNN reserve the right to remove ANY comment, for any reason.

It's in their terms and conditions.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Thats too bad that things like this happen.
Just another example of government influence on internet corperations, Trying to hide the truth and rationality from the masses that see those articles everyday.

You think getting your comments deleted on yahoo is bad, I'd bet many posts here on ATS are recorded into a government database. God forbid your use pork, cloud, and Mexico in the same sentance. You might be a terrorist..And you dont even know it.....

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Typical Ron Pauler, gather the local looneys and go mob a website, poll, or blog because they dared to not include Ron Paul in their daily banter.
Go have your fun while you can because that horse is going out to pasture in an overdue retirement.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join