It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets build a very basic Anti_gravity device.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Ever wonder why this is a laffin matter when you try to explain Anit-gravity to anybody? ahah I get laffed at all the time

but image if you back in time and say "yeah My wheel carriage can run without any horses heh", yah for sure will get laffed at and possibly to be considerd crazy? lol

anyways to the point.

This site here jnaudin.free.fr... explains how this can be done and with a power source of only 30 kv! This is a great resource for these experiments and people around the world has been achieving this
espeacaliy this guy www.gravityforum.com...

My idea:

If we can achive this, we can just get a turbine engine, hook that up to a power supply and that power of energy can go into the Anti-gravity supply. or even better yet send this tech to that moller guy ahah hes at www.moller.com hes got 8 turbines on his flying car heh.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Lifters aren't anti-grav, they even accept that themselves. They induce an ion wind down through the middle of the structure that has the effect of keeping the 'lifter' lifting. Kinda like a helicopter without any moving parts (which is ridiculously inefficient with energy
). Nothing to do with gravity.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDB101
but image if you back in time and say "yeah My wheel carriage can run without any horses heh", yah for sure will get laffed at and possibly to be considerd crazy?

But you would be able to explain the mechanics of it and how it works and then, if the people were reasonable, they'd have to agree that its a crazy idea but that it works

This site here jnaudin.free.fr...

Looks interesting, I suppose it makes sense, put some that reactive to an electric field in one and watch it react.

My idea:

You've had success with the small scale experiments?

or even better yet send this tech to that moller guy ahah hes at www.moller.com hes got 8 turbines on his flying car heh.

But this is a vehicle that hovers thru thrust produced by fans, not an electric field

kano
They induce an ion wind down through the middle of the structure that has the effect of keeping the 'lifter' lifting.

Oh, how disapointing. I thought it was supposed to be a electromagnetically reactive foil that was suspended by the field.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Because lifters produce thrust via ion wind they would be useless in space, they have been tried in vacums on numerous occasions and fail to produce any force at all.
That doesn't mean i don't believe anti-grav is not a reality, i am almost certain the government has it, just look up: podklentov, searle ,project greenglow, ning li or john hutchison on google. The recent wave of black triangle sightings is almost certainly attributable to this tech.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
There are two schools of thought on the lifter phenomenon, those being J.L. Naudin and Saviour. Naudin believes that there is indeed a field effect being produced by the lifter, as he states that ion wind is too small to explain the lifter fully. Saviour on the other hand believes that ion wind is the primary factor in the lifter, he does not however discredit the whole field effect phenomenon and is attempting to create a device that utilizes it. My opinion is that the jury is still out into the exact nature of the device, and may be a few years before a conclusive answer is reached. If you are interested in field effect technology, look into Serrano field propulsion thruster as it holds more promise, in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo3
Because lifters produce thrust via ion wind they would be useless in space, they have been tried in vacums on numerous occasions and fail to produce any force at all.
That doesn't mean i don't believe anti-grav is not a reality, i am almost certain the government has it, just look up: podklentov, searle ,project greenglow, ning li or john hutchison on google. The recent wave of black triangle sightings is almost certainly attributable to this tech.

yes it's true that lifters do not work in a vacuum but the electrogravitic device which uses the same basic principle can work in a vacuum and i think there was a company in the 60's or 70's that tried it and found it suprissingly more efficient than you would think, it does this because it has a dielectric medium in between the anode and cathode........i'm not exactly sure how the diectric acts since it's been a long time since i looked up on this subject so i'll give a link that might help.
jnaudin.free.fr...

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
you wouldnt need the lifters once your in space as there is no gravity in space? Or have i read something wrong?

You would only need anti-grav up to the point of exiting the earths atmosphere then when your in space you could just use good old regular thrusters to go wherever you want,right?

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Actually earth�s gravity extends into space, it is the thing that keeps our moon in orbit around the earth and prevents it from flying off into space. It captures rocks that venture too close to our planet and pulls them towards the center of mass. We use this gravity for orbiting satellites or Geosynchronous Orbits. It�s also used on other planets to �slingshot� space Vehicles further into space.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Black holes have been defined by use of a gravity particle called gravitrons.If the nature of these particles were to be studied and their properties duplicable, then we could produce a similar feild and repel the earth away from the feild or the feild from the earth( depends on mass )
and have true anti-gravity.

The flip side is that we need to actually find and trap these particles-which is highly improbable

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
Black holes have been defined by use of a gravity particle called gravitrons.If the nature of these particles were to be studied and their properties duplicable, then we could produce a similar feild and repel the earth away from the feild or the feild from the earth( depends on mass )
and have true anti-gravity.

The flip side is that we need to actually find and trap these particles-which is highly improbable

i use to believe in the graviton but over the years i've been more and more swayed towards gravity and inertia originating from the zero point field/quantum vacuum. www.calphysics.org...
the link should give you an idea about what i mean

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Ion wind is unlikely cause for this although it seems to have been accepted as the trivial answer one can give to everyone who asks.

Or it may just be that ARL for example is biased to give anti-ion-wind statement for some mysterious unrevealed reason.

www.arxiv.org...

A short extract from forementioned paper:
"In section 4, we have presented estimates of the force on the
capacitor due to the effect of an ionic wind and due to charge drift between capacitor electrodes. The force due to ionic wind is at least three orders of magnitude too small. The force due to charge drift is plausible, however, the estimates are only scaling estimates, not a microscopic
model."

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Well the exact cause is called the Biefeld-Brown effect, it induces an ion wind. The effect doesn't work in a vacuum [wired, BlazeLabs]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson
you wouldnt need the lifters once your in space as there is no gravity in space?

Hahaha, man I really needed that laugh. After a boring day you brightened up my life.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Iam sure by now if this efect had any real merit to it there would be people using it to make money in some form from planes to amusment rides. The affect must be really of little to no real use.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 03:44 AM
link   
It could be very useful if it can somehow be made more energy efficient, propulsion with no moving parts is always a nice thing.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
Well the exact cause is called the Biefeld-Brown effect, it induces an ion wind. The effect doesn't work in a vacuum [wired, BlazeLabs]

a lifter and asymmetrical biefield brown thruster are similar except that the capacitor does seem to work in a vacuum chamber.....the major difference between the two is that a lifter does not use a dielectric medium and seems to only rely on ion wind principles for it's thrust but the asymmetrical capacitor seems to create an inertial effect through the molecular/atomic
stucture of the dielectric material.
I'll try and look up some material i came across about testing on the capacitor version in a vacuum and hopefully come up with a link but i may have to quote a couple books.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Some links i found but i couldn't find much on the classified French test that was conducted in high vacuum
if anyone else has a good link on that could you put it up?

perso.wanadoo.fr...
jlnlabs.imars.com...
technology.nasa.gov...
l2.espacenet.com...
www.totse.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   
You can create an anti-grav device using a common house-cat and a slice of buttered bread!
Tie the slice of breaded butter side up on the cats back. Since a cat will always land on its feet and a slice of buttered bread always lands with the buttered side down we have two opposing forces. The only problem with this device is finding a way to regulate this force. Perhaps It would involve something along the lines of the amount of butter applied vs. the number of legs on the cat.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
^hehe thats pretty funny man! Anyways within a week or so I am going to go see if there is a possible AG device(or gravity shielding) up in Portland, Oregon so I will let you guys know how that turns out. I will try and write up a report and interview with the inventor.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This is probably ion wind effect. Jury's still out on B-B fields, but in my opinion, since the cap is assymetrical, ot results from unequal charge distribution on the two plates. This would explain why it's only seen at high voltages. The unequal charges polarize the dielectric (remember, at HV, lots of things conduct like rubber, some types of glass, etc... that normally wouldn't, and even then, static charge can acculumate on the surface) and creates a force - standard high-school E&M.

If there is, however, a link between the electric field and the gravitational field - that would solve the problem between unification of all the forces - the GUT. But again, I'm having difficulty seeing how it would work... some kind of boson exchange between the (as yet undiscovered) gravitrons and electrons/photons? Maybe the Higgs boson? That would be cool, and could win someone a nobel...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join