It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are The Freemasons The Team To Be On?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Ok, im still uppin this question. I wanna hear from others. Is there any documents that one has to sign to become a freemason? Maybe someone can Xerox with their name and lodge blacked out for security purposes but show the general documents?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by EddieBee
Is there any documents that one has to sign to become a freemason?

An application stating that you are willing to have a criminal background check, that you attest that you have read an understood the tenets of Masonry and that you truthfully filled out said application. In my state those are the only things you need to sign for.

Maybe someone can Xerox with their name and lodge blacked out for security purposes but show the general documents?

Next time I am at lodge I will see if I can grab one for you.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EddieBee

Here is a link to the NC Grand Lodge where there is a good bit of information. Some things vary a bit from state to state, but most of the info here is universal.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by EddieBee
Ok, im still uppin this question. I wanna hear from others. Is there any documents that one has to sign to become a freemason? Maybe someone can Xerox with their name and lodge blacked out for security purposes but show the general documents?
Here is the one for Texas. (Linking to the containing page instead of a direct link to the PDF...)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
My Lodge's traditional practise has always been to make each Initiation a solo event as a token of respect for the Initiate.

We have been known to do up to 3 EA degrees in an evening, bringing them all together after the first 2 parts of the ritual to hear the lecture & charge together. One advantage is, the guy who goes first can the come back in and watch the other two being conferred... sometimes helps him learning his work because he can now see from the other point of view the experiences he just went through.

Most of the time we'll do only one MM degree on an evening, because it's so long. Sometimes we'll do two though.

At the peak of our resurgence, if we had enough guys around to be on degree teams, we'd even set up a second lodge room in our building so that two degrees could be conferred simultaneously. Hasn't happened in a few years though.

Not something that'll likely ever happen in our Lodge (short of exhausting the available days in a month) and the while we could set up our banquet room as an additional lodge room, the public school chic atmosphere might be a ta off-putting to anyone getting a degree under such circumstances.

Fitz

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

thanks

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

" He must honor his country"..........yet the masons are dedicated to honoring all men ....Hmmmm......Im just a little curious as to what honoring his own country entails when my country goes to war with men of another country?....do you see my point ? If all men are equall as I read in some mason teachings then why must I honor only my "Own' country....just appears opposing in some form of light...can some freemason please clearify for this fool?..................The [Neutral] Fool !!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Unless you support the old world order and are a fan of illusionary freedom I wouldnt recommend being a part of anything that involves freemasonry.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LAZers

Old world order? Illusionary freedom? None of this has to do with Freemasonry.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Considering most of the worlds leaders are in fact masons, it has everything to do with them.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LAZers

Actually, that is a paranoid fantasy made up by basement dwelling nerds. If you don't believe me, go to any basement and ask the guy there.

Or, you could just list ten world leaders who you can prove are masons and make me look bad. your choice.

(I'd go with the basement angle myself)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LAZers

Okay, then please go ahead and list every leader who is a Mason and what Lodge they belong to.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by LAZers

Or, you could just list ten world leaders who you can prove are masons and make me look bad.

Well, you've got Angel Merkel. And don't tell me she's a woman; that's a guy if ever I saw one!

Am I right or am I right?

Fitz

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Im just giving my opinion on the world view. I cannot name individuals and lodges. But im sure you do however know every member of your society considering your probably nothing more than the equivalent of foot soldier within your "society". And I mean that with no disrespect but just like illumination im sure they dont tell you everything as you walk in the door. Even with the illuminati, the highest three degrees are unknown to all other members. And im sure if you were some high ranking official of the Freemasons you wouldnt be flaunting your membership around.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAZers
But im sure you do however know every member of your society considering your probably nothing more than the equivalent of foot soldier within your "society".

If that's what you want to think.

And I mean that with no disrespect but just like illumination im sure they dont tell you everything as you walk in the door. Even with the illuminati, the highest three degrees are unknown to all other members. And im sure if you were some high ranking official of the Freemasons you wouldnt be flaunting your membership around.

Except that is not how Freemasonry is ran. There is no secret cabal or unknown superiors.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Then who is running this operation, your "grandmaster" or "council"? What is your structure? I dont mean any disrespect like I said. Just certain things I believe to be true turn me against your organization. So I am just curious as how your, lets say, foundation is built.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

But im sure you do however know every member of your society considering your probably nothing more than the equivalent of foot soldier within your "society".

If that's what you want to think.

And I mean that with no disrespect but just like illumination im sure they dont tell you everything as you walk in the door. Even with the illuminati, the highest three degrees are unknown to all other members. And im sure if you were some high ranking official of the Freemasons you wouldnt be flaunting your membership around.

Except that is not how Freemasonry is ran. There is no secret cabal or unknown superiors.

And I never said that about the Freemasons, I just gave an example of how not everything is knowledgeable to every single person. Im sure if there is some type of "hierarchy" within the Freemasons that the same would hold true, somewhat like a need to know basis.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Then who is running this operation, your "grandmaster" or "council"? What is your structure? I dont mean any disrespect like I said. Just certain things I believe to be true turn me against your organization. So I am just curious as how your, lets say, foundation is built.
Democratic election.

The members of a lodge elect the leader of their own lodge for a one year term.

Representatives of all the lodges in a state (the currently sitting leader, and in some states, all past leaders) can go to an anual Grand Lodge meeting where state-wide rules are voted on, and where the state leader is elected, also for a one year term. In my state more than 3000 people attend that meeting, it's not some shadowy, back-office dealing.

There is no higher Masonic authority than the state level, and each state's Grand Lodge is fully autonomous from any other state, so there are no puppet masters.

I personally know 3 or 4 past Grand Masters from my state, and during their year in office they oversaw the dealings of almost 100,000 Masons in my state. And when their year was up, they went back to their regular, home lodge. After serving their term, they might get a bit more respect—get to wear a fancier apron or lapel pin—but they're regular guys, like they were before they were elected.
edit on 2012.3.6 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Freemasonry seems to be a society (or societies) within a society - the outer masons knowing nothing about the inner Lucifarian society - which they will deny even exists.

Both the KGB and the Jesuits are structured the same way and more than likely the CIA as well.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Kinda like the Knights of Columbus? Lol

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join