It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Still Has A Lot Of Explaining To Do

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Still
reply to post by xuenchen

Here is the total logic of your thread.

You walked into an open field and asked why you cannot drink water from the dry ground there. You insist that there should be water there and are unhappy you have no access to it.
What is being asked is, was there supposed to be water there? Was there ever water there before? Is there any logical and historical reason for you to believe there should have been water?
You are responding by insisting this is not about before, or other, or anything else. This is just about your current thirst.

Good luck in November.

Sorry,

I am looking for the diplomas, not water.

But I am thirsty for those diplomas.

Would love to see 'em.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by beezzer

Not a bad idea actually !

That way we can keep up with the Obamas'

It has provided some very clear insight into their strategies.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Sorry,

Would love to see 'em.

I know you are sorry.
The chances of you voting for Obama are what exactly?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaxi0n

Could be my mistake, but the threads I have seen you two show up together. Kinda weird.

It is not a mistake it is a blatant lie. Just one look at my post history shows you had to try to make that mistake.

What exactly am I desperate for?

To get off topic.

I do not sit for days and continue the same arguments on multiple threads. It seems like kind of a waste to be a member of this website with so many differing topics and only focus on Obama.

Neither do I. What else I do not do is interrupt threads to off topic gossip and make up things about other posters like a school lunchroom girl's table.
Guess which seems worse?

Seems almost as if it's an...obsession or something.

With whom?
I averaged about 4 posts a night this week.

Obama threads make up such a tiny percentage of the threads I even post in.

The topic has nothing to do with any of this.
Yup still smell desperate to me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

www.factcheck.org...

cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com...

www.oxy.edu...

www.humanevents.com...

I remember often eating breakfast with Barack at Tom’s Restaurant on Broadway. Occasionally we went to The West End for beers. We enjoyed exploring museums such as the Guggenheim, the Met and the American Museum of Natural History, and browsing in bookstores such as the Strand and the Barnes & Noble opposite Columbia. We both liked taking long walks down Broadway on a Sunday afternoon, and listening to the silence of Central Park after a big snow. I also remember jogging the loop around Central Park with Barack.

The whole classmate thing is bull. There are a bunch of people that came out talking about him in school with photos.

And I don't like Obama, I'm just sick of people stating disinfo about anyone.
edit on 19-2-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Sorry,

Would love to see 'em.

I know you are sorry.
The chances of you voting for Obama are what exactly?

Well I am against any Marxist agendas.

I am against legislation that does nothing for the majority of citizens and too much for the international corporations.

I am against hoodwinkers and lairs in governments.

I am against wide-area bureaucracies.

I am against policies that loot the treasury.

I am against pseudo-intellectuals that make failed programs.

etc. etc.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
That pretty much rules out every polotician alive. I guess you won't be voting for anyone.
edit on 19-2-2012 by lokdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
what about that mexican ? do we have his transcripts yet ?

(racism intentional to make a point)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

The President owes you an explanation for what? For your own inability to accept the facts as they are? I think the explanation you seek may lie within yourself. You may want to ask yourself; "Why do I keep believing this stupid crap?"

It's not the Presidents fault that people like yourself refuse to accept the simple truth instead of the conspiracy theories put forth by nutjobs like Orly Taitz and/or Donald Trump etc... and I doubt seriously that he will be offering you any explanation for you own inability to separate fact from fiction. Not during this campaign or any other.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

This is all redundent, true, but redundent. Who or what ever is in control of this country has made it clear that nothing will be done to prove anything about Obama, he is what he is and thats the end of it, I don't know how much more in-your-face the PTB can be.If you doubt it, take another look at the GOP field to replace him and then ask yourself why there is not ONE mom or pop with honor and morals that is not a "clone" politician in America that wants to go to Washington and and be a president for the people............................from either party.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

"Explaining"...now theres a laugh, do you think for one minute he's going to explain anything...lol Everbody in the political process knows he's a phony and they'll never expose him for what he is. The number one reason is they don't want the American Citizen to know the whole political process is Skewed, in Shambles and just a damn corrupted mess, look at the GOP Primaries, tell me that isn't a mess, after all these primaries who's in First? Why aren't all the Votes being counted? Why are all the Polls upside down and inconsistent? Why does the MSM keep forgetting about Ron Paul?

As far as my vote is concerned I'm just going to throw it away, our government is nothing more that a bunch of corrupted warmongers and theives.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

The President owes you an explanation for what? For your own inability to accept the facts as they are? I think the explanation you seek may lie within yourself. You may want to ask yourself; "Why do I keep believing this stupid crap?"

It's not the Presidents fault that people like yourself refuse to accept the simple truth instead of the conspiracy theories put forth by nutjobs like Orly Taitz and/or Donald Trump etc... and I doubt seriously that he will be offering you any explanation for you own inability to separate fact from fiction. Not during this campaign or any other.

What truth? The fact is that Obama has refused to disclose his college transcripts.

That is the only truth.

Anything else is supposition. Which everyone is free to speculate on. Until Obama comes forward with the truth, everything that comes out of his mouth or the mouth's of his followers is subject to debate, speculation and doubt.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
DO WE neeeeeeed too have PROOF in front of our god damn screeens to finally give up this debate ?

Barack is a facking idiot! a liar, a FAKE. how dumb can americans be ? seriously, get real peeps... this has been going on for too long same as your little 9/11 crap.. its over, its lies, why are you looking for prrof ? what does intution tell you America ? The rest of world ... knows your fake system and all its shady characters are fakes and mean no good intentions to your people and the rest of the world. Hows that for debate ?

Open your eyes.. America is a half azz country on a green/blue rock flying through space around a gigantic fire ball.. and your worried about this half-black man being who he says he is ? hjahha WAKE UP AMERICA. The world is waiting...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

What truth? The fact is that Obama has refused to disclose his college transcripts.

That is the only truth.

Anything else is supposition. Which everyone is free to speculate on. Until Obama comes forward with the truth, everything that comes out of his mouth or the mouth's of his followers is subject to debate, speculation and doubt.

And exactly when did the disclosure of one's college transcripts become a requirement to prove one's nationality and/or eligibility to run for, or be elected as, POTUS?

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, when Donald Trump says it, then it must be true.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Here's 51 facts I would like this foreign national,POTUS to talk about and answer...HAD ENOUGH OF HIS LIES!
51 Facts

PLUS:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

Originally posted by beezzer

That is the only truth.

And exactly when did the disclosure of one's college transcripts become a requirement to prove one's nationality and/or eligibility to run for, or be elected as, POTUS?

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, when Donald Trump says it, then it must be true.

To hell with Trump!

I just want disclosure. A person's education shapes, models the individual. What did he take? How did he pay for it? What were his grades?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

You forgot that WE deny ignorance Flatfish

edit on 19-2-2012 by truthRconsequences357 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by truthRconsequences357

And therein lies your problem. What exactly are the 51 "facts" you seem to think lie within this video? You seem to have an apparent lack of the understanding of the word "fact." Not to worry though, as this seems to be a common thread in the current day T.P./GOP neo-con movement.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
He has nothing to explain. The people who think he does either are blinded by hate, crazy, or are not very bright.

It's attitudes like this that get America into the mess it's in now. Thanks for contributing.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

OK---'talk the talk'
Show me documentation that this information is wrong!
Just like your lying,foreign national POTUS---Anybody can talk,talk ,talk...

By the way---have you check out how he has been doing in your 'Anti-American Revolution'
The Terrorist Within

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join