It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Still Has A Lot Of Explaining To Do

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Most of that info is either not an issue or false...

You need to find a better source for your info..

A good example is the source of the quote, “I think the most dangerous thing you should know about Barack Obama is that I don’t know a single person at Columbia that knows him, and they all know me. I don’t have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia. Ever!”

Is a Libertarian and a Tea Party guy... you think that's a reasonable source for correct info on Obama? Think again.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 19-2-2012 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeSigh
Well, if it helps, a very good friend of mine- who is a corporate lawyer- had the President as one of her law professors in Chicago. She said he facilitated excellent class discussions and could tie points together very well. One must assume the man had to have graduated from somewhere if he taught law classes.
edit on 18-2-2012 by LeSigh because: fixing punctuation placement

Assuming that this holds any truth^

"he said, that she said, that he said... and i say it is so" doesn't cut it for me.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Nana2
the fact that he wasnt raised or educated (as far as we know) to follow any loyalty to any people or country except Indonesia or Africa? ?

Except of course that is NOT a fact! What makes you think he had any education in Africa?

So you think that Occidental College, Columbia University and Harvard Law School are in Indonesia or Africa?

He only spent 4 years in Indonesia, what about the remainder of his education in the USA?

You really should do your own research before posting such rubbish, and not just parrot silly birther sites.

well, you see thats the problem now isnt it??? We dont KNOW for sure that he was educated in ANY of those American schools becuase he refuses to show his records! Get it, dumb ass? I didnt say he had any education in Africa. I said his loyalty (due to the ties we KNOW he has there ) could create ambiguous loyalties. We have every right to expect the person who makes decisions for OUR lives, should have only our best interest at heart and not that of another culture/society, etc.

Have you forgotten how many kings, etc he bowed to, or how many times he has sided with Muslims? His own quotes about how he feels about a religion that has openly declared war on America: thetruthwins.com...

Such as this one: "So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed"

And of course the one where he openly said, if it came down to it, he would stand with Muslims.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious

Most of that info is either not an issue or false...

You need to find a better source for your info..

A good example is the source of the quote, “I think the most dangerous thing you should know about Barack Obama is that I don’t know a single person at Columbia that knows him, and they all know me. I don’t have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia. Ever!”

Is a Libertarian and a Tea Party guy... you think that's a reasonable source for correct info on Obama? Think again.

en.wikipedia.org...

good point.

Then all the Obama campaign has to do is release all the college info and diplomas.

Should be easy as pie.

I understand however that it may take some extra time to locate all the stuff that has been sitting around in a moldy storage locker for years.

Class never goes out of style.

It would also be dangerous to believe biased sources that release other "genuine" documents as well.

Hard to figure who is telling the truth these days.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

You're a very biased person.

Bowing is a sign of respect in many cultures. ALL respectful people do this. As for siding with Muslims... he's a President, not a Christian warrior. He should side with people if it makes him a god President. He shouldn't, like you, judge people based purely on their religion. That would make him a religious bigot.

None of this says anything about him as a President, but it does say a lot about you.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I would think any U.S. President would be proud to display every diploma he or she ever earned.

So show us the diploma's for all previous Presidents - your refusal to show previous Presidents documents just shows that Obama has done exactly the same as every previous POTUS.... but that is a fact you refuse to accept!

Show me where others besides Obama refused to show them.
Obama has been questioned about this for as long as he has been in the picture. If you want to run the country chosen by the people and the people ask for your credentials ,you show them.

As a president you work for the people, The people do not work for the president.

edit on 19-2-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

No they don't. That's asinine.

He, just like you, is allowed to keep his private life private.

99.9% of this stuff is lies generated by political operatives on the right. He's doing the right thing by not setting a precedent where Presidents must obey political hacks.

No American has to release private records for you.

Why not be reasonable and assume that the state government of HI is being honest? IF you don't trust them, why would you trust records released by a University?

It's completely ludicrous.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nana2
We dont KNOW for sure that he was educated in ANY of those American schools becuase he refuses to show his records!

going by your silly reasoning we do not know where any previous President was educated, or any Presidential contender as none of them has shown their records as well.

Why do you keep ignoring that fact, and only wanting to see the records of the first black POTUS?

Get it, dumb ass?

you are the dumb ass, wanting to see the records of the first black POTUS, whilst ignoring everyone else who also have not shown their records.... now why is that?

Have you forgotten how many kings, etc he bowed to, or how many times he has sided with Muslims?

So how about you tell us, and remember to compare it with all previous Presidents as well.... also funny how you ignore Bush kissing the Saudi king, and holding his hand....
www.google.com.au...:en-GB
fficial&client=firefox-a

thetruthwins.com...

how about providing a source for exactly what Obama said and the context...

And of course the one where he openly said, if it came down to it, he would stand with Muslims.

care to provide a valid source for that?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
All of this in a lie:

Jack Caskill writes for World Net Daily. He has written a book entitled “Deconstructing Obama.” Caskill was flummoxed by the reports of a bogus social security number used by Barack Obama between 1977 and 1979 (Another Look at Obama’s Social Security Number, WND, March 17, 2011). The number was issued in Connecticut. Obama has never lived there, nor has any family member. Why would he get a social security card from Connecticut? Caskill contacted Susan Daniels, a licensed investigator from Ohio who is very well qualified to research assets for law firms. She lives in the world of databases and has access to many records that public commoners have no access to. Daniels began her own investigation of Barack Obama in 2009 and discovered the dilemma regarding his social security number. “All I can say,” says Daniels of 042-68-4425, “is that it’s phony and [Obama] has been using it with it first appearing on his selective service document in 1980.” Daniels discovered that the applicant for 042-68-4424, Thomas Wood, died at age 19 and lived in Connecticut. Barack Obama applied for 042-68-4425 when he was sixteen years of age living in Hawaii. Why won’t Barack Obama step forward and explain this mystery?

WND is a right-wing political orginization, Obama DOESN'T have a CT SSN, Caskill has repeatedly changed her story and is a paid shill for the birthers, and on and on...

Birthers love to simply parrot these lies without bothering, AT ALL, to check sources and verify facts.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_

I asked all previous living Presidents and they all refused to show their records - but you ignore that, only attacking the first black president. funny that!

Obama has been questioned about this for as long as he has been in the picture.

and he did exactly the same as all previous presidents...

If you want to run the country chosen by the people and the people ask for your credentials ,you show them.

And Obama showed them exactly like all previous Presidents - a fact that you keep ignoring.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

No they don't. That's asinine.

He, just like you, is allowed to keep his private life private.

99.9% of this stuff is lies generated by political operatives on the right. He's doing the right thing by not setting a precedent where Presidents must obey political hacks.

No American has to release private records for you.

Why not be reasonable and assume that the state government of HI is being honest? IF you don't trust them, why would you trust records released by a University?

It's completely ludicrous.

yes of course.

the Obama arrogance keeps many people from trusting the guy.

without any school records from anywhere, no trust can ever be evaluated in the first place.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
without any school records from anywhere, no trust can ever be evaluated in the first place.

Exactly like all previous Presidents, and current presidential canditates, but you keep ignoring them!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

I asked all previous living Presidents and they all refused to show their records - but you ignore that, only attacking the first black president. funny that!

Obama has been questioned about this for as long as he has been in the picture.

and he did exactly the same as all previous presidents...

If you want to run the country chosen by the people and the people ask for your credentials ,you show them.

And Obama showed them exactly like all previous Presidents - a fact that you keep ignoring.

wait..

you asked all presidents? erhm right ...

And you said that right after claiming he has not.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The thing Birthers refuse to acknowledge, well one of the things, is that they are the ones spreading the lies.

They act like, Obama is lying by keeping things private (something they would normally agree with, btw.), but then spread political propaganda, that's all most of this is, political lies, and have no issue with that.

In other words, lies are OK, if they help you prove a political point. However, protecting your privacy from political propagandists is "evidence" of a possible lie, and must be exposed at all costs.

Shocking amount of hypocrisy and just plain stupid on display.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

I said Obama has shown the same records as all previous Presidents - a fact that you keep ignoring!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Exactly like all previous Presidents, and current presidential canditates, but you keep ignoring them!

Well then why not help get the genuine records ?

Just think, you and Obama have the chance of a lifetime here.

The OP article is focusing on Obama, not past POTUS'.

But, I have seen some records from past Presidents. Maybe one on this thread even on page 1.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Plus that, the diplomas would be a proud display of genuine loyalty to the people.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

You refuse to acknowledge that he has the right to privacy and that the majority of the OP is a lie.

So.. you know, you're agenda is pretty transparent.

It's not truth you're looking for.

This thread is pure BS and political propaganda.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

You refuse to acknowledge that he has the right to privacy and that the majority of the OP is a lie.

So.. you know, you're agenda is pretty transparent.

It's not truth you're looking for.

This thread is pure BS and political propaganda.

That's a good "early out".

But the proud display of college diplomas is hardly a privacy issue

One last observation:

I always wondered why the White House released a .pdf BC.

A rock solid way would have been to simply scan the thing and save it as a .jpg.

Think about it, no one would have ever been able to expose anything then.

The arrogance must have got the best of 'em that time.

edit on Feb-19-2012 by xuenchen because:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

More BS.

Wanting privacy is not an easy out... it's his right as an American. Who are you to strip him of his rights?

Why do you refuse to acknowledge all the lies in that article?

Why do you refuse to acknowledge that most of this is debunked political propaganda?

Hmmmmmm.?

BTW: The whole PDF thing has been soooooooooooooooooooooooo completely debunked. About a million times. The only "experts" that think this is an issue are those being paid by birthers.

But again, you have NO interest in the truth, do you?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

I said Obama has shown the same records as all previous Presidents - a fact that you keep ignoring!

Obama was asked where he went to school and if he gotten diploma's. he refuses !

Now once again show me where other presidents refused like you suggested.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join