It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Still Has A Lot Of Explaining To Do

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Still

Bye Bye!! You continue to cross the line. Time to dig up another user name. STILL!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by Still

Originally posted by xuenchen
It hashes out many discrepancies including the lack of people to verify the existence of Mr Obama and of course the usual birth certificate and social security number !!

Are you insane????

Holy crap, how can this get any worse?
He exists.
No matter where he was born, went to school, what he calls his god, how many countries claim him a citizen, he #ing exists. Jesus Christ!

To answer both questions:

Well I don't actually know !!

All he has to do is come clean.

The problem won't go away that easy.

Do you know where the diplomas are by the way ?

He has come clean. But it will never be good enough to some people like that dingbat running around filing the bogus court cases.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

He has come clean. But it will never be good enough to some people like that dingbat running around filing the bogus court cases.

So where are the diplomas again?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Still

Originally posted by m0rphine

Do you understand the term "medical records?"

Do you?

Talking about a checkup does not count as a "record"
edit on 21-2-2012 by m0rphine because: (no reason given)

Obama's health details from his physical exam:

Weight: 179.9 pounds (with shoes and workout attire)
Body Mass Index: 23.7
Resting Heart rate: (seated) 56
Resting blood pressure: (seated) 105/62
Pulse-oximetry: 98% (room air)
Temperature: 97.8 F

Vision: 20/20 both eyes. Mild astigmatism and presbyopia.
Gastriointestinal: Obama took a high-tech screening test, a CT-colonography. His test results were normal. Colonography is less invasive than a colonoscopy and does not involved having to be sedated.

Lipid profile with total cholesterol: 209

Triglycerides: 46
HDL: 62
LDL: 138
VLDL: 9
Total cholesterol to HDL ratio: 3.4

Homocystein: 11.6 and CRP ultrasensitive 0.015.
FBS: 87
PSA: 0.70

Heart: EKG, EBCT, normal.

lmao what a #ing moron

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It is cute when the lefties go aggro.

This is only going to get worse as this upcoming election maybe a turning point for America....I expect things are going to get ugly on the streets.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
It is cute when the lefties go aggro.

This is only going to get worse as this upcoming election maybe a turning point for America....I expect things are going to get ugly on the streets.

Yes it will get worse, oh how the "libs" need God, He loves them.

In the political news with the attack on Truth, God's goodness...

Are you aware BHO and Hillary's mentor, their hero, Saul Alinsky praises Lucifer in his book Rules for Radicals...Alinsky speaking of the evil one being the first radical, "did it so effectively."

www.goodreads.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Christ, the right wing has gone to hell since the time of William F. Buckley. No knowledge, no intelligence, no sanity. Just bat# crazy conspiracy theories and paranoia. Deny ignorance, my ass.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Grumble

You about to go aggro as well?

Perhaps throw in a couple more we hate Obama cause he is black racist card? Hint: If there was a white person who was president who had the same plans as Obama, wouldn't like him very much either.

It sucks that the usual leftie tactics doesn't work on many people any longer, doesn't it.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nana2

Originally posted by MrSpad
He has nothing to explain. The people who think he does either are blinded by hate, crazy, or are not very bright.

oh- so you would prefer we BLINDLY follow some fool who may or may not have a total allegiance to America by virtue of the fact that he wasnt raised or educated (as far as we know) to follow any loyalty to any people or country except Indonesia or Africa? ? He has PLENTY to explain!

Americans have followed allot of fools in the last 100 years... a wholeeeeeee lot! The only two men that were not fools were JFK, and Jimmy carter.

Text so you would prefer we BLINDLY follow some fool who may or may not have a total allegiance to America

It took me 3 hours to stop laughing at this comment.

Imagine the presidents that you followed, that you thought had this...GREAT AMERICAN 100% CONCLUSIVE PATRIOTIC COLD BLOODED DIE HARD ALLEGIANCE FOR AMERICAN AND.... FAILED…MISERABLY, loll.

Texta total allegiance to America

I wonder what president you would actually think...loll, had this...lmaf…allegiance, for the united states of… this country.
Please enlighten me with laughter and laughter.

edit on 21-2-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Here's another laugh. Mr. Black Liberation theology goes to the Washington Christian Prayer Breakfast to speak and no one says a word to complain.

Santourm gives a speech clear back in 08 to a Catholic college to those of his faith before running for the nomination and he is attacked by the leftist
libs today and yesterday.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

Americans have followed allot of fools in the last 100 years... a wholeeeeeee lot! The only two men that were not fools were JFK, and Jimmy carter.

This bit about Jimmy Carter Not Being A Fool,,,,Did you try to read any thing about the man,,, No,,, I guess Not, I didn't care for J. F. K either, but that's another story and I don't think to Highly of Men of Power That Cheat on Their Wife's,,,, But,,, About Jimmy seeing how you brought him into this,,,, I have to believe you didn't live then or try and buy a house when Carter was running things.

Jimmy Carter vs. Inflation.

As Jimmy Carter stepped before the television cameras in the East Room of the White House last Friday, his task was not just to proclaim another new anti-inflation program but to calm a national alarm that had begun to border on panic. Inflation and interest rates, both topping 18%, are so far beyond anything that Americans have experienced in peacetime—and so far beyond anything that U.S. financial markets are set up to handle—as to inspire a contagion of fear. Usually confident businessmen and bankers have begun... Read more: www.time.com...

Yes, That's 18% and my interest was 15.6 % for my house in 1979.
I don't want to derail this thread But Jimmy Carter,,,,, Come-On Get A-Life,,,,,What absolutely Terrible Times, High Interest Rates, High Gas Prices with gas lines and according to what number your Lic. Plate ended with, What Day of The Week You Can Buy Gas!
PLEASE!!!!!
Obama Came Out And Told America, He Wished Gas Prices Would Climb To $4.00 or More Dollars a gallon.
Cater allowed this to happen to us because he had No Back Bone!
Remember his Brother,,,,,,, Pissing on the White House Lawn?

Edited to add: I read your profile, I get it now, I'm Sorry I allowed you to pull me in like that. You Have Nothing!
You're Trolling For Stars and Making Things Up As You Go Just To Get Under The Skin Of Real People!
edit on 21-2-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
He might have to "explain" this new bombshell also;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Was The Georgia Secretary Of State’s Decision “Greased”?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by EzenSurreal888
reply to post by txjab512

I think Oboma is doing a good job!

I'm down for his new world order!

Lots of brand new accounts chiming in with very non-conspiratorial views for a conspiracy site...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Grumble

Hint: If there was a white person who was president who had the same plans as Obama, wouldn't like him very much either.

Against the background of a so called conspiracy theory that insults the intelligence of anybody with so much as a single functioning brain cell, expecting anybody to believe that is truly a stand-out moment.

Hint: One does not need to be left wing to be capable of identifying bigotry and racially motivated bull# when they see it.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by roguedesigner

reply to post by Grumble

Hint: If there was a white person who was president who had the same plans as Obama, wouldn't like him very much either.

Against the background of a so called conspiracy theory that insults the intelligence of anybody with so much as a single functioning brain cell, expecting anybody to believe that is truly a stand-out moment.

Hint: One does not need to be left wing to be capable of identifying bigotry and racially motivated bull# when they see it.

Oh no, you didn't just use the racist card?

Don't agree with Obama, your a racist....lol Come back when you have some new material.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Obama's First Presidential Act

While the world was returning home after celebrating the unprecedented election of a mixed-race president (at least in the US), President Barack Obama felt compelled to get right to work. By this time, a President issuing an Executive Order wasn’t exactly headline news as the Bush administration was the record-holder to date. Seemingly fearless of the fact that it might be interpreted as engaging in a contest with Bush and even more fearless of the reaction to the genre of the Order, Obama plunged ahead. The Executive Order was entitled simply, “Presidential Records.”

Allow me to clarify and stress this point. This Executive Order was signed January 21, 2009, the eve of Obama’s inauguration.

I’m providing a direct link to the White House website, where the content can be confirmed. To the “Birther”, who already questions Obama’s eligibility for office and for at least some who think the majority of his official history is a fable this won’t be surprising. My hope is that publishing this and calling attention to it will cause more American’s to consider the possibility of fraud. I believe that, this act clearly points to a strong interest by some in the current administration to conceal something within Obama’s past. Could it be related to his eduction? Might he have fudged on a student loan application? Or, might these documents he has sought to conceal reveal something much darker?

Here is a link to the source at WhiteHouse.gov. Taken from my post at TyrannyNews.com.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join