It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
In a macro-cosmic multiverse, there are bound to be endless amounts of beings that inhabit infinite planetary environments. It is ignorant to say we are the only species in the universe, but unfortunately the ego is quite the character and separates our environment as a whole..All speculation aside, for instance, we are just about as alien to the andromeda galaxy as they are to us.

We share this multiverse and the various light fragments, wavelengths, matter, varying level of consciousness, etc..There is no separatism in the universe, because everything is where it should be! Remove the ego and idea that we are separate, and understand that human beings are only matter and consciousness. Other extra terrestrial/dimensional beings that are "alien" to us are also only matter and consciousness. Maybe when we stop judging and thinking we are separate as a human race, then those beings we call "aliens" would make contact with us 3rd dimension-ally, not just through telepathy or other higher frequencies.

First thread, hope you guys enjoyed my metaphysical insight

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Nice, we think the same! What you call consciousness is what I believe to be same as soul and our souls are 'trapped' inside the physical form (body). We have the ability to exit from our bodies and expirience OBE (out of body expirience) for what 'wanna be' scientists say it is unreal and only parts our imagination durring sleep. The reality is clear and beautifull, yes we are all connected and once we die or OBE we receive all mindblowing knowledge/informations and then we may enter another phisycal form - human, alien, plant or animal. However I don't know if heaven and hell exist or that is just the part of the fiction humans made.
edit on 18/2/2012 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Any being or thing foreign to the environment in which it now exists can be called alien....

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka

Good to know fellow light brother
the soul is a beautiful light body, and us souls are currently having a human experience because we chose to! All it takes is free will, desire, and belief to tap into the universal knowledge that surrounds us. From microcosm to macrocosm, as above, so below, we are one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I understand, that doesn't change the fact we are still merely matter and consciousness...These labels, and superficial means we live by in this 3rd dimension is all an illusion. There is so much more to life than all of us can fathom, and we all have a purpose, the same purpose to experience this universe with your own free will.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sgspecial19
In a macro-cosmic multiverse, there are bound to be endless amounts of beings that inhabit infinite planetary environments. It is ignorant to say we are the only species in the universe, but unfortunately the ego is quite the character and separates our environment as a whole..All speculation aside, for instance, we are just about as alien to the andromeda galaxy as they are to us.

We share this multiverse and the various light fragments, wavelengths, matter, varying level of consciousness, etc..There is no separatism in the universe, because everything is where it should be! Remove the ego and idea that we are separate, and understand that human beings are only matter and consciousness. Other extra terrestrial/dimensional beings that are "alien" to us are also only matter and consciousness. Maybe when we stop judging and thinking we are separate as a human race, then those beings we call "aliens" would make contact with us 3rd dimension-ally, not just through telepathy or other higher frequencies.

No matter what science can predict from the data, the simplest answer will tell the story. The problem with Multiverse Theory, it can't be measured at all. NONE! It is a guess that tries to work around the problem of design and purpose in the universe.

Light is not a duality. It is a trinity. Light is both particle and wave, but the wave is information from the third part of light--consciousness (Spirit). Think of light as God in three parts. Father is the prima materia. Son is wave or Word form John 1. Consciousness (Spirit) is the Holy Spirit. Apart from the three, no observation is made. Apart from the observer, no wave is collapsed. Collapsing wave function explains this when you allow for per-existent consciousness. Since Science refuses the third part, they miss the simple understanding that unifies the whole. Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is the problem that starts with belief. If we refuse to believe, truth and knowledge is denied. We are created in an image, just as stated in the Bible.

1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

With what?

Genesis 1:1-3

In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

Is an acorn particle and wave alone? No, it contains information for a 75 foot oak tree. Denying this is saying the information is not part of the consciousness producing it. Are these letters and words particle and wave from energy withing a framework of time? Yes. Are they in an image? Yes. Did they randomly happen? NOOOOOOO. Not possible.

This guy has the secret to the whole thing. Mathematics. Design and purpose crucifies disbelief in God and reveals Him. God's Word is information in the form of mathematics and the infinity of truth.

Dr. Satyan Devadoss, associate professor of math at Williams College

edit on 18-2-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I like the concept. That we are all not really alien to each other, no matter what part of the universe we are from.
Only makes the notion that much sillier about peoples from the same planet doesn't it.?

Imagine if the earth wasn't separated by waters. Imagine if throughout our history we had the whole globe to establish our empires, kingdoms, and races of people. Imagine a world not limited to the cages that are continents.

A world that had the chance for unknown peoples to develop over more than just 30% of our planet.
A place where we could have established long ago our global unity gradually as we grew.

Imagine if other worlds don't have that problem. They look up and see a planet that they know has "alien" life compared to their own physiology.

Would they fight each other having that reminder on the horizon every day. Imagine if they worked together from the possible beginning between both worlds and so don't even understand our concept of "invading aliens" or "aggressive outsiders".

edit on 18-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sgspecial19

Have you ever given consideration to the must be scenario of whole univereses that must abound in the trillions of Micro universes that compose for example one dead piece of skin falling from our bodies?

Have you stopped and asked yourself if, that as we are being constantly attacked by microbes and many types of virus, does it not follow that these "beings" are being attacked by another sub-microscopic virus and so on ad nauseum down to whole universes then being destroyed when we cough or perform other body functions?

LIke a now gone part of my life, it is surely an Enigma.

A Street Wise Old Man

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sgspecial19

All is One. Sometimes I wanna go home to wherever that is and sometimes I wanna play around in this unenlightened world. I am playing around with duality and having some fun crushing my ego, build the ego up again and chrush it again. Ones you have done it for a while It gets so easy. I am jumping from disharmony to harmony to disharmony and most times I just try to enjoy the ride. People have a hard time getting me and that makes it even funnier
. It's funny to be one of the shiny happy people.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
i thought some of you would find this video interesting.

vimeo.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Beautiful post, I do too believe every living being in the universe (and so on) are a direct reflection of god. The free will to have a human experience is quite extraordinary if you ask me; in the spirit world there isn't much separatism or individuality, but this reality we coexist in, we are here for a divine purpose. To create (change state of matter through consciousness) and experience, and I believe everything we do for eternity will eventually lead us to source, to god, and to oneness with everything and nothing.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

These continents are a physical manifestation of boundaries, we should see past the geography and the judgement..Underneath a man's dark skin or a woman's unhealthy body are the same organs and cells which give us this miraculous means of experience in this lifetime. Our physical bodies are engineered perfectly, and most importantly, out of love. Great insight casenately, we will see great changes this coming year which will bring us even closer to god, and each other as a human race

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RNmedic1942

Of course I have! Macrocosm = Microcosm, it's a beautiful thing life and "being" are eternal. All it takes is awareness of how vast and equal everything is in the universe, and feeling connected to everything around you. You are god like, you are eternal, and you are especially me as I am you.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

You're quite the character man, I'm only 19 and I feel I got this whole enlightenment thing down pat haha! Besides binary 1s and 0s generating light wavelengths and frequencies which make us this reality, we have the ego as a gift if it's nurtured and your intentions are for the greatest good. Keep up the great work man and much love fellow light brother

new topics

top topics

join