It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Strange encounter I had with unusual stranger(MiB, Time Trav?)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The eyes are the window to the soul, and perhaps this last minute "memory" of the glasses is in fact symbolic of an inherent fear-- what if this DOES have some type of paranormal implication for your life?

First off, I know that it looks bad when someone just happens to have an experience that is related to a controversial subject they often debate about. It is especially suspect when, shortly after a debate, an individual claims to have seen something that just happens to support what they are saying.

You've been around ATS for quite some time, and I've always viewed your posts as credible. I seriously doubt you would take the risk of posting false information which would put you at the risk of getting banned by SO's ban hammer. Therefore, I will give you some comments that emerge from the assumption you are telling the truth.

It is my belief that there are no coincidences- I think that you brought this experience upon yourself because you willed it to happen. The will is a strange thing- sometimes it is not fully conscious. At times it can only be sensed as a feeling, a gut instinct. Your interpretation of this man as being an MiB or time-traveller may be "safe" constructs.

Perhaps the idea is to think about the significance of the date and time- keep a record of your own, in case you run into this man again. Pay close attention to your dreams & definitely keep a record of them as well. Look for a correspondance between your dreams and your reality.

Incidentally, what type of place did you go for your trip?

Keep your eyes open for the same scar on someone's nose. It may not be the actual person, but it may be an indicator that you need to be alert.

MK

[edit on 24-9-2004 by MKULTRA]

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 03:48 AM
link   
This could possibly be an example of self-protective memory, suffered by many victims of extreme situations; abductees, for example.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 04:01 AM
link   
You had an encounter with an elf/leprachaun.

Call it a non-sinister m.i.b if you want.

Commonalities with fairie lore.

1. Eccentric dresser

2. Knows you, but not apparently on a personal basis.

3. holds a 'magic' object (wand, ring, in your cases a "lighted" cigar)

4. Comes out of nowhere and returns there.

5. Approaches you when you were alone without knowing it.

6. Has a nonsensical conversation, in which he observes that the conversation is itself nonsensical. That is the one that makes me say Elven and not M.I.B.

I predict that you will see him or one of his associates again, since you didn't give him anything. Most fairie encounters are looking for you to give them some small inexpensive token. A quarter. your business card. a ballpoint pen, etc. That will usually make them go away.

Don't accept any small objects they offer you, and for God's sake, don't eat or drink anything they offer you.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I didn't write this down beforehand) he reached into his pocket and produced something that looked like a cigar in a silver foil wrapper

Sounds like he was trying to sell you a bullet.
Might of been good stuff. I hear the climate of the future produces high quality Te Puke Thunda.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
You say that he knew your first name, but depending of your first name, that could be easy or difficult to guess.

To me, it was just some guy with strange ideas, in my street there is one that only says something like "Do not take me like they toke me to SIC, I rather go to prison than do little walks"

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
interesting experience. one thing that came to mind was when u spoke of his clothing. at first i thought it was closely resembling the same clothing that members of the Heaven's Gate wore before performing their mass suicide but i then remembered that they wore black not white clothing.

i think u may have this run in again if your prepared mentally to accept the meeting.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
As for the eye/eyeglasses issue...

The contradiction is due to my poor writing skills... and the speed with which I wrote before.

Let me explain:
While writing this I had in mind a variety of threads and stories that have appeared on ATS. Like I stated at the top of this thread, I automatically felt that people would associate this with either a time travel or MiB story. With that in mind -- and remember that I was writing as i was posting without any previous drafts -- I wanted to address the issue of so-called 'hybrids' from the get go. Basically, in case you haven't read the UFO/aliens section of ATS, there are a lot of people who feel that there is a 'hybrid' race of human/aliens walking around the Earth. These have been described as humans who have 'bulging' eye sockets and oversized eyes or foreheads.

When I was writing my initial post I had the description of 'hybrids' in the back of my mind and wanted to make it clear that this person did not have distorted features (oversized eyes or forehead) that would indicate that they were extraterrestrial. Even with sunglasses on, such huge eyes would have been noticeable because of the area they should have covered. I was trying to say that the eyes were of normal size -- which can be sensed even if glasses are on -- and that this was not an outwardly alien looking person.

If I could do my initial post over again I would have said something like "The man was wearing round sunglasses but I could still tell that he didn't have alien-style oversized eyes."

I hope this clarifies things.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
so, its not fiction? Promise?!

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
yes,
I promise.

(and I wasn't doing this for ats points, either, as mine seem to be 'locked' at 51708... I wonder why?)

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I had something strange happen as well. It didn't involve any talking though.
About a month ago I was driving down the street when I pulled up behind a ford bronco (late model, 79 approx). Weird thing was the bumper sticker on his car.

Sticker said: "Vote Hilary in 08" Nothing out of the ordinary really, but then I looked at the condition of the sticker. That was the interesting part, his sticker was old. Really old. I know a lot of people with old "Vote for Gore in 00" stickers still on their cars and every single one of their gore stickers is in way better condition than this sticker.

The only sticker I've seen that comes close to the condition of the bronco's hilary sticker was a sticker on a car that was sitting on my property for about 20 years directly in the sun and all the elements. (just got it towed and junked actually

Interesting though to ponder how this guy got a 20 year old (approx.) Vote for hilary in 08 sticker stuck to his car.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
you had said that when he first spoke to you, you couldnt make out what he said, and you said excuse me he said something else then pulled out the silver tube thing then he spoke to you again.. maybe it was a translater..

<< 1  2   >>

join