It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We have hardware...no bodies..."

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I have a good friend who works as a Project Manager for Lockheed Martin. He is former military; flew OH-58s in the U.S. Army for about 12 years. I think he held the rank of CW4. He held a secret clearance when on active duty and deployed to the Gulf several times. He is trustworthy and honest. We worked together for about 6 years. Like me, he enjoys science and science fiction. He's a family man; a real good guy. While at work, we always talked about UFOs and what not...we discussed our theories, etc.

So one day I received a text message from him..."We have hardware...its broken...we are trying to make it work on our stuff...no bodies."

Obviously I was taken back by this message. It was a pretty profound statement. I immediately texted him back. I asked him if he was "messing" with me. He said no. I asked how he learned about this. He said he overheard a couple engineers discussing it. I asked him if he thought they were spreading disiformation. He didn't think so. Again, I asked him if he was messing with me. He assured me that he wasn't. I wonder from what crash did we obtain the hardware?

I haven't really had the time to discuss this with him since we don't work together anymore. I didn't really want to push the issue and make him recoil back; but then again, he came to me with this. I still don't know what to think about this. I think about it all the time. Sometimes I wonder if he is spreading disinformation or that he was messing with me. But my instincts say no. He would have nothing to gain by lying to me.

I still don't know what to think!
edit on 18-2-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Well that's certainly interesting. Wouldn't it be risky of him to be texting this on a phone though? Let us know if you find out more.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Well that's certainly interesting. Wouldn't it be risky of him to be texting this on a phone though? Let us know if you find out more.

That's what I thought! I even asked him, "Should you be texting me this?" He said it didn't matter. What I took from this is that defense contractors aren't as "put together" as the general public is led to think. I have another friend who works for Lockheed Martin as a security officer. He works overnights and sleeps most of the time! Or watches movies! I'm always asking him, "So...who guards all the top secret stuff?"

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Invite him to do something one day and say you just want to catch up on old times.
After everything is warmed up with misc. conversation then ask him.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Gag him, blindfold him and handcuff him. Drag him off to a sound-proofed basement and rubber-hose him till he tells you everything he knows. It's the only way to really be sure.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Good advice...it's been awhile since we've talked so a call out of the blue would not be a bad thing.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

haha...I'm afraid if I did this he would not trust me with anything else! Great visual though!!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

Good advice...it's been awhile since we've talked so a call out of the blue would not be a bad thing.

This is rather curious that that suggestion seems to be new to you. You start a thread here on this very mysterious and intriquing subject but have yet to simply take the phone from your pocket/belt and tap out to him, "Tell me more...."?
I call that unbelievable.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

This is rather curious that that suggestion seems to be new to you. You start a thread here on this very mysterious and intriquing subject but have yet to simply take the phone from your pocket/belt and tap out to him, "Tell me more...."?
I call that unbelievable.

Like I stated before, I was clearly uncomfortable discussing the subject on a cell phone, so no, "Tell me more," doesn't really work for me. Seeing that we're friends and we haven't talked in awhile, I don't want our first conversation to be about UFO's...not all that unbelievable really.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
If it was me, I would have ran to his house that very minute!
I can't stand the suspense. Pleeeease go see him! Go to lunch somewhere and then get back here as soon as possible! Thanks!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I will call him tomorrow. Lol I would hate to see you die from suspense

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

Gag him, blindfold him and handcuff him. Drag him off to a sound-proofed basement and rubber-hose him till he tells you everything he knows. It's the only way to really be sure.

Nothing like a good waterboarding eh?!

Sorry, that's bad taste...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

HA! That's what I've thought about someone doing to Rick Doty for years. Not that he knows Jack Poop about anything, but it would be fascinating to hear what that charlatan has to say about the issue.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
If what this Lockheed guy is saying is true it means there is no coordinated program of substantial technology transfer from ET---that ET is going along with.

Pieces of crashed hardware are very hard to turn into technology. It doesn't matter if you capture a flying saucer. What you really want to capture is a flying saucer factory.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

If what this Lockheed guy is saying is true it means there is no coordinated program of substantial technology transfer from ET---that ET is going along with.

Pieces of crashed hardware are very hard to turn into technology. It doesn't matter if you capture a flying saucer. What you really want to capture is a flying saucer factory.

Exactly! You're making a valid and substantial point here. This is why I think about his statement all the time! Of course, we have no real idea what kind of technology program we have, but its limited to what he's saying then its not much. Maybe we've just been able to develop ideas from the hardware we have?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Exactly! You're making a valid and substantial point here. This is why I think about his statement all the time! Of course, we have no real idea what kind of technology program we have, but its limited to what he's saying then its not much. Maybe we've just been able to develop ideas from the hardware we have?

If somebody 200 years ago got a crashed 747, what could they make out it? They'd see these fantastic rotary combustion engines, but even having samples of the extraordinarily strong metal in the turbine blades doesn't help, because they would have absolutely no idea how it was made.

What technology would they be able to use?

Flush toilets.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
duplicate delete

edit on 19-2-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
To be honest, if you're for real on this, I'd be asking a mod to move it to RATS or something.

This thread is now available via google, and anyone could search and find it. If your friend isn't meant to send this information then it's certainly not going to end well.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

I didn't think about that because he already transmitted that text message "in the open." But this is probably good advice. I'll def do that.

So any moderators out there...would you please move this thread to the RATS forum? Please & Thank you!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join