It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wernher von Braun on false flag alien invasion to justify NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Heads up people, I stumbled upon important informations they don't want you to know from Wernher von Braun regarding upcoming false flag alien invasion!
Wernher von Braun was SS officer and Nazi German scientist. He helped Third Reich at developing space technology and V2 rocket (first long-range ballistic missile). After the war, he and some of his rocket team were taken to the U.S. as part of the then-secret Operation Paperclip. Once in USA he helped NASA realizing their missions and later bacame vice president at Fairchild industries.

Leading engineer and consultant at space program and missile defense (Carol Rosin) worked with Wernher von Braun (1974-1977) as his spokesperson at Fairchild industries. She claims he revealed to her a sick plan to weaponize space using staged alien invasion as an excuse.
Read parts of her testimony or just watch it in video below.
Carol Rosin's testimony:

When I was a Corporate Manager of Fairchild Industries from 1974 through 1977, I met the late Dr Wernher Von Braun. At that time, Von Braun was dying of cancer but he assured me that he would live a few more years to tell me about the game that was being played - that game being the effort to weaponize space, to control the Earth from space and space itself.

The strategy that Wernher Von Braun taught me was that first the Russians are going to be considered to be the enemy. In fact, in 1974, they were the enemy, the identified enemy. We were told that they had "killer satellites". We were told that they were coming to get us and control us-that they were "Commies."..."Then terrorists would be identified. Then we were going to identify third-world country "crazies." We now call them Nations of Concern. But he said that would be the third enemy against whom we would build space-based weapons.
The next enemy was asteroids. Now, at this point he kind of chuckled the first time he said it.
Asteroids- against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons.

And the funniest one of all was what he called aliens, extraterrestrials. That would be the final scare. And over and over and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving speeches for him, he would bring up that last card. "And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie."

Von Braun's purpose during the last years of his life, his dying years, was to educate the public and decision-makers about why space-based weapons are dumb, dangerous, destabilizing, too costly, unnecessary, unworkable, and an undesirable idea, and about the alternatives that are available.

Watch this testimony if you haven't read it:

Well, Let's think about this. Aliens do exist, but they are not our enemies, we are enemies to ourselves. When the nukes drop, they are going to blame it on ETs. 'oops aliens took control over our nukes in space and killed 5 billion people'. Just seems to be the ultimate goal of Georgia Guidestones and Iluminati/globalists. Perhaps they actually are behind this plan. Depopulation is their agenda and nuclear war is just the right tool for that agenda! When and if alien invasion happens it will be required from the nations of the world to merge into one global force - NWO - just coincidentally being their final agenda! We are increasingly being indoctrinated with alien threat scenarios in movies, media, etc...
Just listen to this puppet - ex US president conditioning flase flag event:

Links::
Full Carol Rosin's testimony
Interesting thread here on ATS
edit on 18/2/2012 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Interesting theory, all Project Blue Beam-ish.

I'll watch the video of the interview a bit later. (Know the Reagan speech quite well.)

In the meantime it'll be fun to read the replies.

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka

Project Blue Beam can never and will never work.

Other aliens will not allow that event to take place. So all gud

They disable our nukes for years to prevent WW3. What's the trouble in stopping a few anti-grav crafts from a lower life form trying to play a trick on its people...
edit on 18-2-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

That clip of Carol Rosin at the Disclosure Project press event has always interested me. I don't know very much about Wernher von Braun, but if you watch this documentary PAX Americana and the Weaponization of Space you'll see a very different Wernher, he looks excited to be putting weapons in space.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This has been discussed before, but I do believe that he wanted to get this information off his conscience before he died.

I wonder what else he was aware of?

edit on 18-2-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I have watched that carol rosin video several times
And other videos she has done as well, That video in particular struck a chord with me though, either a) shes a very good actor, or b) telling the truth,
She seems legit to me though, It would make sense he would want to lighten his burden near his death, those kinds of secrets can well up in a person and become a personal nightmare,

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz

They disable our nukes for years to prevent WW3. What's the trouble in stopping a few anti-grav crafts from a lower life form trying to play a trick on its people...

Really? Which Alien race diplomat did you talk to that told you that? Was it John?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I heard about that theory aswell. Even Carol mentioned it in video at 7:05 in her testimony. According to this theory the real aliens can disarm misiles, in flight and in nuclear facilities. Also heard a theory that these Aliens of peace will come in 2012 to save us from NWO and WW3, but our leaders will describe them as evil ones. Who knows maybe those theories are bull# but i know i saw a video of a UFO observing a flying missile and shutting beam at it. Also watched a testimony of military officials claiming they don't have control over nuclear facilities.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by paulorf86

Really? Which Alien race diplomat did you talk to that told you that? Was it John?

it was Diana silly.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fichorka

I heard about that theory aswell. Even Carol mentioned it in video at 7:05 in her testimony. According to this theory the real aliens can disarm misiles, in flight and in nuclear facilities. Also heard a theory that these Aliens of peace will come in 2012 to save us from NWO and WW3, but our leaders will describe them as evil ones. Who knows maybe those theories are bull# but i know i saw a video of a UFO observing a flying missile and shutting beam at it. Also watched a testimony of military officials claiming they don't have control over nuclear facilities.

I think that's disinfo.. I think they use their own craft to pretend to shutdown our nukes. The people actually being fooled are probably within our government and military not the general public. The forerunner of these man made UFO's disarming nukes are the Foofighters in WWII which tried to do the same to allied aircraft..

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

They've been here helping for a long time but "Actively Fixing #" since January 2011 allegedly. And heavily ramping up things until the end of last year/jan this year.

Now it seems their holding back and letting humanity sort out its internal issues. Watching over us with admin rights to pretty much guarantee good wins out over NWO evil scum.

Got the pop corn ready cause if your in a safe area. This is gonna be awesome to watch play out

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Here i found some videos of flying soucers, perhaps intentionally acquiring media atention for conditioning masses for alien false flag invasion.
and www.youtube.com... looks undamaged so it's proubably manmade, it's not crashed.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fichorka
Here i found some videos of flying soucers, perhaps intentionally acquiring media atention for conditioning masses for alien false flag invasion.
and www.youtube.com... looks undamaged so it's proubably manmade, it's not crashed.

wow.. that's interesting to say the least! what was it doing there? where was it being transported to? many, many questions! thanks for sharing.

edit on 18-2-2012 by paulorf86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
They probably trusk that ole mockup through a few different towns every year to prop up the roswell story....it sure sells books!
Go Air Force!
This blue beam plan must have been shelved in the face of present rate of contacts and communications between ordinary peoples and ETs.
They to will not recognise the goverments of earth because they are based upon fear, intimidation, and basically are a protection racket that runs for the rich....
They will interact with those whose intent is true peaceful interactions wiht them....
They will be cleaning our atmosphere of radiation by 20 20 or sooner on contract to earth goverments as we cleanse the earth of corporate despoilation.....

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Sorry but the thing on the trailer is an x-47b drone
and quite terrestrial.

I'm not saying it's a load of bs, but some people will say anything for $.
Be aware of false prophets or profits

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Here's what Von Braun's teacher, Professor Hermann Oberth, had to say about the UFO subject in 1954:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a0afd0b6e865.jpg[/atsimg]

West Germany, which had been the scene of so many visits by the UFO's, including some reported landings, named the father of German Rocketry, the world- famous space-travel scientist, Professor Hermann Oberth, to head their UFO probe.
After three years of studying the information supplied by his own and other governments, the outspoken Oberth said at a news conference in 1954:

"There is no doubt in my mind that these objects (UFO's) are interplanetary craft of some sort. I am confident that they do not originate in our solar system, but they may use Mars or some other body for a way station. It is also our conclusion that they are propelled by distorting or converting the gravitational field."

Shortly after he made this remarkable statement to newsmen at Frankfort, Professor Oberth was flown to the USA and placed under security regulations as a consultant to his former student, Dr. Hermann Oberth front center, Dr. Wernher Von Braun to the right

These regulations prevented Oberth from making any more public statements until 1959, when he returned to Europe. As soon as he landed in Frankfurt he told newsmen,"there was a world-wide effort to learn how gravity could be put to use as a form of energy. He added that he expected men would be traveling to the moon in electrically driven devices within five to ten years."

link

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Great topic. I've done a little research on Carol Rosin and made a post in the following thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

She claims to have spoken to an ET who walked through the wall into her hotelroom
, click the link to view a great youtube vid of an interview about her where she talks about the weaponization of space and her experiences with an E.B.E. She sounds sincere...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by lupus83
Great topic. I've done a little research on Carol Rosin and made a post in the following thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

She claims to have spoken to an ET who walked through the wall into her hotelroom
, click the link to view a great youtube vid of an interview about her where she talks about the weaponization of space and her experiences with an E.B.E. She sounds sincere...

I have my doubts about her credentials. Wikipedia shows that she has a BS from the University of Delaware, but that rather lean bio piece, undoubtedly written by her, gives no sign of a Ph.D, Masters or other verifiable data. It merely alludes to certain claims of being an author, lecturer and consultant in aerospace affairs also without data. I seem to remember that when she first started talking about von Braun that she was his secretary. Certainly, in the quoted material at the OP it is given that von Bruan called her a "school teacher."

When you examine her story, it doesn't seem to hold up in comparison to what we know about the UFO situation now 35 years after Braun's passing! She could say that the Strategic Defense Initative ("Star Wars") was the initial goal during the last days of Braun for rallying support for the creation a defensive network by setting off a false flag affair to get the public up in arms. But cooler heads prevailed to not engage the public in that manner, but to continue maintaining the UFO secrecy.

Instead, it was decided to build our space force on the sly with black budget money stolen from the Pentagon and elsewhere without creating the hysteria/disorder of an imminent space war. That explanation could work: The SDI was formerly created in 1985 and obviously was something that had been in its early stages of thinking for some years earlier.

Reagan's several comments about alien invaders once SDI was underway could simply indicate that he could never let go of the original excuse/reasoning for the vast expenditures of SDI. The known fact that he asked Soviet President Gorbachev in 1985 to join us in SDI is indicative that there was some basis for the preceived threat. Certainly, UFO exist to this day, but visions of "contact" by a threatened space war seems unlikely.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Everything that is happening, that has happened is nothing more then Project Blue Beam!
Those who scoff at this and say no way this is Blue Beam ... this has to be real... well you are exactly what they intend. People like you thinking we really ARE being slaughtered by aliens.
Come on people... its all so simple. Stand outside the box and look in a while.

Blue beam called for a time when (man made HAARP) natural disasters would occur that would bring forth new evidence from the past, such as religious artifacts ... ancient alien artifacts ect. This would help push out the old beliefs while handing you the planned belief on a platter. This is happening as we speak!

Think about this people... TPTB are at a stand still. The fake ass "terrorist" boogie man scare is over. We know that fear does not exist. We KNOW who is really responsible for 9/11. Now, their backs are against the wall and they need a NEW fear tactic... something BIGGER then 9/11. They need an "undefined" enemy - An enemy that we know nothing about, an enemy that THEY 100% control the technology to! This way they could roll out the old mother ship "fear" any time we step out of the herd and no one can prove otherwise (like happened with 9/11)
No to mention this would put a major "kink' in every religion on earth... which is their goal.

Believe it or not, most people do not know a single thing about project blue beam and the average sheeple would laugh in your face if you told them. These are the same people that will sh*t their pants once the fake Aliens attack. What on earth could be more mentally devastating then to sit and watch LIVE during the LONDON Olympics a HUGE (Hologram of course) Mother ship swoop down and Tesla zap 300k people then swoop off into the unknown? They already used all this technology during 9/11 !! That was a test of THIS TECHNOLOGY just so they could tweak it how they need it and see the sheeple response. Oh my my... how the "nations" would band together (One world order) - as we sit, scared to death and huddled in our homes watching every cloud while aiming your trusty AR-15 at the sky!
Its a fool proof plan for them. As for those who do not think they are capable of this... i LAUGH in your face. Yes, my friend, they are VERY capable.
Why do you think the "world governments" have gone so long either denying UFO exist or refusing to acknowledge "UFO's"? Think about it.... look at the increase of "UFO" sightings over the last 15 years? Can you not see the "big" plan here? I can, using nothing more then common sense.

You must always remember this one simple quote...

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." -- J. Edgar Hoover

This quote already refers to - The lie of the Titanic accidentally sinking - The fake moon landings - and September 11th 2001.

Dont be fooled again. Its all an Illusion ..... its all a lie. Only those with "common sense" will survive.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I do seem to remember reading multiple sources. Among these sources, which included history channel interviews, however accurate they are, books, and youtube videos of the Nazi Regime and their experiments. I seem to remember these sources indicating that the Nazi Scientists admitted they had outside help from whatever these entities are. Von Braun when confronted with a UFO researcher, who met him while they were both doing research at some government facility, allegedly admitted that the only reason they were able to conduct all the scientific advancements they did in Germany, was because they had "help." He later pulled out UFO documents, and said that "they" were the ones who helped. Now this is believable because the Nazis were BIG TIME into the occult. Thus many of the officers and higher ranking scientists were involved with non-human entities. Look it up I am sure you can find something on it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join