It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kiss your Dentist Goodbye Regrow Teeth Instead

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE
maybe some one should contact Dr Tarek el bialy here or here or even Jie Chen from this website and ask them what happened to that device ?

Thanks for those links I do want to talk to them both in person

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
It's down right criminal how some dentists charge sky high prices. Teeth are the one thing that can make you suffer, and teeth are a necessity. Dental care should not break the bank, and I know people who suffer in pain with their teeth because they can't come up with the money.

I will never get another root canal. Had a dentist do one on a tooth and I had to end up getting it pulled anyway. I have one tooth that cracked a year ago, and it started to hurt like the dickens. Cover up the crack with a little den temp, apply some oil of oregano on the gum area few times a week to keep infection at bay, and I'm good to go. I won't even go in and pay to have it fixed if I don't have to.

You can also strengthen your teeth with sea salt rinses. Stop using fluoride in your mouth, and dab some oil of oregano on those gums and they will keep healthy.

I have begun to wonder to be honest of while slowing down cavity progression because it's a poison and surely kills bacteria that Fluoride actually kills the nerve and or root and inhibits tooth repair thus creating more $$ for dentists in the long run, having seen what I have in regards to Fluoride and the nervous system I'd be willing to wager fluoride inhibits stem cell activation

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman

Originally posted by kman420
Dentists are the biggest crock proffesion on this planet. The amount of money they ask for to do the most simple things is atrocious and they should all be round up and shot for there crimes against humanity. They are nothing but overpriced plumbers with lab coats. Who moleste out mouths and charge us insane and completley unfair prices based on our self-conciousness of our looks.

Yeah. A year ago I paid $350 up front for one tooth, a simple extraction. They would not even let me in the chair till that money was laying in their hands. I was in a great deal of pain at the time, so I probably would have been crazy enough to pay more if need be.

One tooth, $350. Where is the sense in that? And it took all of 5 min and I was done and out of there in 20 min. all together.

Your paying for the dentists liability insurance, welcome to the big destructor of America a society gone legally insane

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by renegade1179
reply to post by lordnightstalker

I heard about the device in 2006 and they said it would be out in a few years. I doubt that it will come out any time soon. I would love to have it though

curezone.com...

None of this is true, now maybe in the oil industry some of the suppression of technology crap goes on and that's because those guys are bad news, they are not scientists they are power brokers, but it is very rare in medicine.

In this case the device can already be rented for 2000 for the year

people hate to wait but discovering combustion and building the first automobile doesn't happen over night for example, things take time to get right, in the case of this device it's getting enamel to grow that they are working on atm and they had to miniaturize it first

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I think the way of doing it is to build a tesla coil and a tiny mike with a massager, padding of some kind, at the end for the gums. And find the right low ultrasound type frequency.

edit on 19-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I didn't read this entire thread, so I may of missed something, but I don't see how this would work where will the information come from. Like what to grow.
I don't like dentist for most part as I see them much the same as most doctors, money hungry, vain arses.

I ask my dentist when they were going to start tooth budding, they ask Da! wat's that. That was about 13 years ago.

So what I'm saying is where is the information or tooth bud going to come from. Tooth budding was suppose to be about 40 years away for the most part last time I heard.

I always wanted to be taller and was think about cloning myself, I bought someof that cloning powder at home depot last week, but that might take to long. Maybe this machine would speed things up, they say some of the better cell for cloning are in the stomach, because they are so much larger and easier to work with.

So anyhow where are they going to get the thing to start growing seems they would need to make bud first. tooth bud that is?
edit on 19-2-2012 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

This information from Weston Price goes back to his book, if we are to give credit where it is due.

You can look up more by searching for "cavities, weston price, fish oil"

I can't be sure that it works, but you can check out the reviews on website for certain kinds of fish oils. (I won't tell you which, so you will have to read that for yourself or let me know if you can't find it.)

Anyway, as the doctor in the video says, root canals are okay for some people. Apparently I am one of those people. I've had plenty of problems which he described could mean trouble, but I'm still good with my tooth that was fixed by root canal over 10 years ago.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
You know I just realized that the guy in Cannada did not learn how to grow new teeth they are talking about saving teeth that have been knocked out and replacing them. If you listen the one Doctor says you''ll have more time to replace the knocked out tooth. You put tooth back in and the ultrasound causes bone regrowth even if a long time has elapsed since the tooth was knocked out.
So like I said I didn't read the entire thread, but just so everyone knows this is not growing new teeth, you need the tooth buds like I spoke of before, or the information conveyed in some manner. Now this gets back to the clone you first have to grow clone remove clones teeth drill whole in your gums place teeth with machine in mouth and wait.
Oh, an they said when done you just throw the little ultrasound device in your mouth away.

There you go got to wait another 40 years for tooth buds, and remember to tell your dentist about the tooth buds, but who knows if he will be around in 40 years to return to school for update on how to do tooth budding.

You can always get your home cloning kit and do it your self, I'm going to be 6'4" I'm only 6'2" now just add 2" slice or 2 -1" slices do the trick. My teeth are perfect though don't have to worry about them. I just put them away for the night, yep no worry there.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

The root has to be alive but you don't need the old tooth and that is why I compared and contrasted with the root canal method in example to people to NOT go get root canals which will kill their tooth root hence the name "root canal"

Now here's the thing while stem cell methods have not been perfected in regards to tooth shape and this only regrows teeth if you still have root, it becomes very clear at a glance that you can insert stem cells into the gum to grow a new root then guide the tooth growth with this method

This of course isn't a big deal unless your a cancer survivor or accident victim who has lost most of your Face and Jaw, this device is just fine for promotion of new dentin and which means your teeth can last double your span, triple your span in fact in theory if you don't get your Jaw blasted off you should be able to maintain strong teeth forever

certainly the time line for perfection of this is nowhere near 40 years away either, it wasn't until less than 20 years ago that we even sequenced the human genome and today you can buy a used sequencer for 800 dollars, the articles people read in regards to "regrowing teeth" 10 years ago were the days in which stem cells had just been discovered and genes had just been revealed, now every biology student in the world has access to this information and a laptop can do the work not a giant university super computer

You'll be able to save the teeth you have next year

In 10 years you will be able to have all your teeth extracted and regrow a full set of brand new childlike teeth in a matter of months, the curve on these things is exponential

edit on 19-2-2012 by lordnightstalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Listen to what the they say again, they say you have more time to replace knocked out tooth not grow one. That's what I was talking about is tooth budding to grow a new tooth you need a tooth bud. That's like a when your a kid or very young the teeth are in bud form.

Think about it how the heck would ultra sound cause tooth growth, it would cause bone growth and the tooth would be reafixed in the mouth by bone. That's is what they were talking about the hockey player teeth we out of his mouth for to long of time to be put back in.

And believe me I know a bit about this, my brother had a partial set of a third set of teeth, the dentist said they would never come in, he was wrong they came in side ways.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
He implanted the tooth under the skin of a rabbit, and the rabbit died?
He doesn't say whether he disinfected the tooth before implanting it in the rabbit so obviously the critter croaked.

Geez almighty, now we are supposed to start attacking and slamming Dentists too?

What about all the other procedures they also do that do not involve extractions and root canals?
If they were not able to get people out of pain, this world would be filled with even more crazy lunatics.

Come on people, quit blaming others for your screw ups.
Dentist's are not the enemy, you need to lay the blame on the candy distributing parents.
It's always easier to complain about the "high price" of Dentistry when we all know people would much rather buy themselves an iPhone or an Xbox than pay for a little preventative dentistry early on.

Neglected teeth are just as dangerous and can also lead to diseases and serious health conditions, but of course it is much easier to forget about personal accountability and conveniently slam the Dentist instead!

Just because most people fear Dentists does not mean all Dentist's are heavy handed.
People need to do their homework and look for a good and respectable Dentist.
Trust me, Google is your friend, but of course it's much easier to slam the Dentist and covet their income.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Yes and?

who the hell would wait 3-4 years until the root died to use this?

What does any of this have to do with the thread which shows two videos one of Root Canals and cavity filling which I am telling people not DO right now because this will be on the market shortly?

I broke my front tooth 30 years ago and with a crappy cheap no porcelain cap the root and the nerve is still alive because as a child I had the foresight to not get a root canal and kill the tooth

30 years later I can still regenerate my tooth with this method, so what point are you trying to make that people who have done what the thread is telling them not to do are still screwed?

And even then, no they aren't necessarily because stem cells can still grow a new root these days

This was an animal study investigating whether fully functional replacement teeth could be grown in adult mice. The researchers extracted the groups of cells that would go on to form teeth (called the “tooth germ”) from embryonic mice. The tooth germ cells were grown in the laboratory for five to seven days, after which they could be transplanted into adult mice. The researchers removed two upper molar teeth from five-week-old mice while they were deep under anaesthetic. The mice were allowed to recover for three weeks, and during this time the researchers used CT scans to confirm that there was no remaining tooth root left at the extraction sites. After three weeks, the mice were again anaesthetised, and an incision was made in the gum over the tooth extraction site. A hole was then drilled into the bone, where the scientists placed the tooth germ. The incision site was cleaned and sewn up. In some implantations the researchers used tooth germs from mice that had been genetically engineered to produce a green fluorescent protein. This enabled the researchers to identify which cells came from the tooth germ. The researchers also looked at which genes were ‘switched on’ during the new tooth’s development, to see whether it resembled normal development. What were the results of the study? The researchers found that a new tooth grew in just over half of the mice (57%), with a new tooth erupting from the gum an average of 36.7 days after the transplant. These upper molars grew downward and made contact with the lower molars an average of 49.2 days after the transplant. After the teeth met, the new tooth did not grow much. The new teeth fitted well in the bone, and had all of the normal structural features, including enamel, dental pulp, blood vessels and nerve cells. The new teeth were smaller than other normal teeth, as the researchers could not yet control tooth size or the position of the tooth’s upper surface. The cells within the developing tooth switched on two genes (Csf1 and Pthr1), which are typically switched on during normal tooth development. The new tooth enamel was within the normal range of hardness. The researchers found that if they put pressure on the new teeth (mechanical stress) and caused them to move, they behaved like normal teeth in terms of the changes that occurred around the tooth root.

and

A calcium phosphate based hydrogel has been found to regenerate tooth enamel, which could help to fight the effects of acid erosion and alleviate sensitive teeth, say scientists in the UK. Stephen Mann and colleagues from Bristol University used electrospinning to bind together amorphous calcium phosphate and polymer nano- and micro-fibres to form hydrogel mats. When exposed to fluoride, the mats were transformed into crystalline enamel-like particles and could be used directly on a damaged tooth surface. By chance, the team also discovered that they could plug channels in the soft layer underneath the enamel, called dentine, using the mats. Exposed dentine causes sensitive teeth.

and

The days of whining drills and shrieking patients that can make a trip to the dentist an experience to dread may be numbered, according to scientists who claim that they may have found a way to regrow rotting teeth. Researchers studying tooth development have singled out a gene that controls the growth of enamel, the hard outer layer of teeth, which cannot grow back naturally once it is damaged by tooth decay

We even have the gene isolated to regrow the enamel let alone trick it with a mat

It's done

It's merely a matter of time don't get a god damned root canal lol it will be that much cheaper and easier, just the ultra sound (which you can buy on ebay right now at the right frequency for 300 bucks) will keep your teeth from dying and regrow them, this isn't difficult, STOP FILLING CAVITIES ND DON'T GET ROOT CANALS, if your whole Jaw gets torn off well... your screwed

But probably not Look at PAGE One Cellular Matrix regrowing whole body parts is basically under trial too

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

well of course he didn't sterilize the tooth the bacteria wouldn't spread and proof the hypothesis if he did.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Well I agree they have big ideals for stem cells, from what I understand so far has been problems with cancer and other things.
I'm not trying to wreck thread but there is no way they will be able to grow a normal tooth this way in the near future, the human body can't even get it right much of the time.
To me it's like that guy building the flying car, he will be dead first.

I would like for things to come about sooner, that one guy said the rabbit tooth kept growing , that's what rabbit and rats teeth do if they don't grind them down by chewing on things they die.

I don't see this happening anytime soon, how long before the singularity is present on earth if we even last that long.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRiPWiRE
A recent quote I had to have permanent replacements fitted came in at $40,000 (yes, forty thousand dollars). I can only hope they release this as a much more affordable option.

Dentistry prices are outrageous.

This is why true 'cures' like won't make light of day - be it lack of government approval, hiccups in research, want of R&D funding, yadda yadda - because there's a multi-billion-dollar industry predicated upon ripping people off with these 'band aid' services.

Same goes for a cure for male pattern balding--good luck not getting a hit put out on you for coming up with a method to grow back hair!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Well WTF.................I recently had a root canal done, its a multiple step process at my dentist... Step 1. Remove the root and clean out the canals, than fill with a temporary filling.... Step 2. In 3-4 weeks return to have temporary filling removed, see if any infection came back, and re-clean if necessary than put another filling in (I just completed this step last week)........Step 3. Crown build-up.... Step 4. Finishing the Crown....Than its suppose to be complete....... Now Im f*cking freaked out, sh*t like this is no good

And the worst part is that Im supposed to get another root canal done on another trouble tooth i have....

I have zero clue what to do now......

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat
Who wants to bet that this will be repressed and buried so deep that we'll never hear about it again? Just like clean energy and so many alternative cancer treatments....
I mean, it's so counterproductive to come up with a device that will put an industry so profitable out of business, and the guys from the big pharma are not stupid.
I would love a device like this anyway... Good find.

On the contrary....

People with reallly, really bad teeth that are far beyond repair (and there are a lot of them out there, including myself), will have the bad teeth removed first, in order to grow newer & better ones.

Dentist's worldwide will make a firtune in extractions and then charging for return visits for treatment while growing new teeth.

Liken it to the Hair regrowth industry.. They preform a costly surgical procedure to replace the bulk of missing hair first and then patients spemd more money on weekly return visits for laser treatments and not to mention the products. It is a very lucerative business. Also I might add, that the results are quite real too.. so it isn't a sham, like some people think.. Just if you want to keep what you re-grow, you have to keep going back..lol

I can see this treatment working in a similar way. Old styles of dentistry will go out the window. The new Tech will take over and dentists will make a fortune preforming the proceedures and followup treatment. They said in the video that teeth need to keep undergoing the ultrasound, to keep growing.. That means constant weekly visits to the dentis... Times that by 1'000 patients paying the prices asked and you have a booming business that exeeds that of regular dentistry..

This will not be surpressed, there's too much money making potential in it..!!

The proceedure probavly won't be all that expensive either, probably no more pre tooth than the average root canal, the sheer anc contant volume of people having it done will keep the industry well ahead of it's predecessor.

Denture manifactureres will probably suffer a lot, but they are just middlemen and don't really matter..lol Dentists will follow the money and tbh, there' looks like less work involved with this proceedure too, with will mean a higher output of patients..

Dentists can't lose with this discovery . Middle men who make dentures will lose out, but the demand for Adult Braces (as a whole new group of people are needing to grow nice streight teeth), will more than make up for the loss of denture work.

Big Pharma won't try to surpress it, because their drugs will still be required for the surgery part of it all. And the FDA will see a whole new lining to their pockets too, from a new industry that could surpass the cancer industry by miles. Once a cancer patient dies, the well dries up. But people will always need dental work. The same patients, over and over again.

This is a new phase in the dentistry industry and I can see it booming in the near future, where everyone involved gets a slice of the cake. There's no reason at all to surpress it.In fact, I think TPTB will expedite it asap..

The imventer is about to become a very wealthy person and so are a lot of other dentists and a string of departments all holding their hands out for their share..
edit on 2/19/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex

Well I agree they have big ideals for stem cells, from what I understand so far has been problems with cancer and other things.
I'm not trying to wreck thread but there is no way they will be able to grow a normal tooth this way in the near future, the human body can't even get it right much of the time.
To me it's like that guy building the flying car, he will be dead first.

I would like for things to come about sooner, that one guy said the rabbit tooth kept growing , that's what rabbit and rats teeth do if they don't grind them down by chewing on things they die.

I don't see this happening anytime soon, how long before the singularity is present on earth if we even last that long.

My friend, I mean no rudeness but you have no idea what you are talking about, what your sort of referencing is the fact that Cancer stem cells have been identified and yes this is a root cause of some cancers that spread wildly, Stem cells in the aged body that have had their Telomeres eroded and have been damaged like any other cell, but this is a road to understanding and curring cancer and has nothing to do with the use of fresh Stem cells to cure disease nor has any stem cell treatment to date been implicated in any causation of Cancer

If you wish to live in a negative head space and simply deny what is right in front of your face and proven then feel free to it is after all your right, but you'd simply be wrong that's all

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

There is truth to this likely, many people will simply choose to have basic extractions done which is affordable compared to modern methods of tooth repair and cosmetic implants, I would say one of the reasons that the more extreme procedures are so expensive is that people don't go to the dentist much anymore, you are probably correct in saying this will bring people back in and actually increase business thus lowering prices as well

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Sablicious

If you go back to page one you will see that there are already 2 cures for baldness that exist and will be coming locally to you soon, Any doctor could order you if you paid him some Cellular matrix and the method of regrowing hair simply involves lightly burning the scalp with a light acid such as Papain and then applying extra cellular matrix the other would be to have a a company that specializes in making peptides build you some Astressin B and administering it to yourself via injection.

I do not recommended doing this as a novice and waiting for official approval and using a doctor since these things are so close to being mainstream medicine already anyway, but you can if you wanted to and understood what you were doing

But what your saying is pure nonsense

what your really getting into is the territory that science fiction writers have hypothesized for years

The "haves" having access to whatever they want and the "have not's" being left out of the loop

The have and have not in the current case really boils down to scientific understanding more than price because nothing we are talking about is more than a few thousand dollars, rather, science is moving so fast and the average person, even the average doctor who is simply running a business can not keep up with the realities of what is available

But nothing your saying about this stuff being "repressed" is true, it's in fact the last thing from true

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join