It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kiss your Dentist Goodbye Regrow Teeth Instead

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I hope I can get in touch with these people! I'm going to try my best. He could very well save my life. I am very close to a life or death situation with my mouth right now. I am constantly dealing with abscessing teeth and have raw nerves open in my mouth. I've gotten sick several times because of it. If I get septicemia, I could easily die in 48 hours. I had heavy-metal poisoning when I was younger and it made my teeth fall apart. I have spent tens of thousands of dollars on my mouth, but my teeth just won't hold the fillings. I have no more money and don't know what else to do.

I don't want to die... I hope and pray they can help me, because I have nowhere else to turn. This could change a lot of peoples' lives!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Strange... Tarek Hessin Ahmed El-Bialy wrote a book on the effect way back in 2001.

Title: Study of the effect of ultrasound on bone formation during mandibular osteodistraction in rabbits
Author: Tarek Hessin Ahmed El-Bialy
Publisher: University of Illinois at Chicago, 2001
Length: 330 pages

Then took out patents from Feb 2007 onwards.

I wonder what gives?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lordnightstalker

I knew it! Iv been worried about dentist' doings for awhile now and this is scary..
soo a lil far fetched but maybe so many people fear them not only because there
scared for pain but something inside is saying something is not rite about
what there still using in fillings and doing for root canals.. because that's honestly
how iv felt since a kid.

Because i listened in school whats not good for people
( and other things too of course :p)
and dentist don't hide what there using they tell you straight up nonchalant
an you think "hmmmm this is bad for you if you touch it, how is in not bad if
its in your mouth getting in lots of food you eat? ahh its probably nothing,
the dentist knows best !"
/sar

Well hope I can grow some new chompers soon! haha.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I really like this I have bad teeth and need some new ones

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I hope I can help....I actually KNOW a retired dentist. He is part of my "step"-family. Really...he is a real dentist, and the fact that MY Mother (who is very afraid of dentists) was his patient for many years?

Well, judge.

This guy, though, is currently retired.....I think I mentioned that.....but he is my.....(Let me get this straight):

My Mother's second husband's First daughter's second Husband.......who is >drumroll> a retired DENTIST!!

(I need a cookie)

SO.....not my "step-father".....only 'related' by a marriage (several).

Next time I visit with him (retired dentist) as we work on his model railroad layout....I might bring up this issue.....oh, and BTW, mention that I have a tooth giving me a bit of trouble......oh WAIT!!!! It's a locomotive about to fall to the floor!!!! (That's about $300, if it breaks....sorry)....

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nobody you know
I hope I can get in touch with these people! I'm going to try my best. He could very well save my life. I am very close to a life or death situation with my mouth right now. I am constantly dealing with abscessing teeth and have raw nerves open in my mouth. I've gotten sick several times because of it. If I get septicemia, I could easily die in 48 hours. I had heavy-metal poisoning when I was younger and it made my teeth fall apart. I have spent tens of thousands of dollars on my mouth, but my teeth just won't hold the fillings. I have no more money and don't know what else to do.

I don't want to die... I hope and pray they can help me, because I have nowhere else to turn. This could change a lot of peoples' lives!

Wow, I feel so sorry for you. Have you tried going to a dentists school? They will offer services for a fraction of a cost, they want patients their students can practice on (they are supervised)

Luckily I have good teeth, just one filling and going to get a crown in a couple months (400 dollars after insurance) But yes, in my experience Dentists are like used car salesmen, or auto mechanics.....they will try and take you to the cleaners.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

After reading this post, I was reminded of a chipped tooth I had gotten (and got so used to that I was reminded, smh) a couple of years ago. When it happened, nearly the whole outside face of my mollers was chipped. When touched by cold water, it would send a remarkeballly cold sensation to the prime nerve in the tooth.

I have recently been adversed to seeking dental treatment, due to an experience I had where I left the clinic and nearly fainted! Now here I am more than 2 yrs after the incident and after reading this post, summed up the courage to test the theory that teeth can rebuild themselves with the proper attention to what food we consume, vitamin intake, oral upkeep etc...all of which I was mindful to almost subconsciously.

So after my simple experiment of testing three water levels - extreme cold, cold and moderately cold water exposure to the open moller. What came as a welcomed shock, was the decreased sensation I felt when the initial chip took place! I mean, what once would make my entire body shiver, was almost completely subdued. Granted this incident was a cpl yrs ago, the fact that it has no signs to have gotten worse, is a blessing to me. As a matter of fact, jus by inspection it was clear to me that my tooth had looked to have developed a sort of defense mechanism upon itself, almost like a scab does for skin! Whereas i can almost see the shell SLOWLY forming over the effected area.This story is legit in my mind, and just a speck of sand on the beach of the human body paradise and it mind bending capabilities.

Peace
edit on 19-2-2012 by Only1King because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Only1King

Gee...if only.....I mean, in my UPPER LEFT, right now, it bothers me.......I cannot go to a dentist, at this point (out of fear)....yet, when I chew, I have to favour my right side....:

So after my simple experiment of testing three water levels - extreme cold, cold and moderately cold water exposure to the open moller. What came as a welcomed shock, was the decreased sensation of felt when the initial chip took place! As a matter of fact, jus by inspection it was clear to me that my tooth had developed a sort of defense mechanism upon itself, almost like a scab does for skin!

So, IF i just pulled the offending tooth.....it would just "SCAB OVER"????

Oh my.....someone needs to visit a dentist, they does..........!!!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Thanks for your reply! Yeah, I have tried to find a dental school that can help. Unfortunately, the only one anywhere near me shut down and I haven't found another one yet. The one that used to be here charged only a bit less than a normal dentist, but I imagine that there may be some out there that are more affordable. I hope I can get something done soon. I am in SOOO much pain!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

If you read it properly, the scab is an analogy. No teeth were pulled, you missing the point and are attempting to respond to my post with no merit from my PERSONAL experience. My tooth was chipped and IS growing, and there nothing you or a dentist can do to stop it lol. This has happened and is still happening to MY teeth not yours.
So unless you have insight to how a tooth cannot redevelop with time; your view point is scarce.

As for the dentist "wise crack", I'm quite confident that I have adequate oral hygiene, I don't need any antibiotics or inorganic substances to dictate my mind, body and health- which is the TRUE fear in this discussion.

Ps, Condescension will only lead to ignorance. Think about it.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Thanks for your reply! Yeah, I have tried to find a dental school that can help. Unfortunately, the only one anywhere near me shut down and I haven't found another one yet. The one that used to be here charged only a bit less than a normal dentist, but I imagine that there may be some out there that are more affordable. I hope I can get something done soon. I am in SOOO much pain!

Well, if your teeth are in that bad of shape, perhaps you should get some clove oil? It may stop the pain, but be careful in applying it, it can burn you. All the best to you, hope you can find something soon. I had a minor infection in my gums once, pain was horrific (worse then cracked ribs imo)

Originally posted by ProudBird

Gee...if only.....I mean, in my UPPER LEFT, right now, it bothers me.......I cannot go to a dentist, at this point (out of fear)....yet, when I chew, I have to favour my right side....:

So after my simple experiment of testing three water levels - extreme cold, cold and moderately cold water exposure to the open moller. What came as a welcomed shock, was the decreased sensation of felt when the initial chip took place! As a matter of fact, jus by inspection it was clear to me that my tooth had developed a sort of defense mechanism upon itself, almost like a scab does for skin!

So, IF i just pulled the offending tooth.....it would just "SCAB OVER"????

Oh my.....someone needs to visit a dentist, they does..........!!!!!

Your going to have to make sure your going to have to get all of it. You leave some of the tooth in there, it is going to rot and cause an infection. If your tooth gets chipped and it hurts, the reason it stops hurting is because the tooth / exposed nerves have died.

As to a tooth growing back due to diet, who knows, would have to have personal experience on that one (or some study for results)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It's down right criminal how some dentists charge sky high prices. Teeth are the one thing that can make you suffer, and teeth are a necessity. Dental care should not break the bank, and I know people who suffer in pain with their teeth because they can't come up with the money.

I will never get another root canal. Had a dentist do one on a tooth and I had to end up getting it pulled anyway. I have one tooth that cracked a year ago, and it started to hurt like the dickens. Cover up the crack with a little den temp, apply some oil of oregano on the gum area few times a week to keep infection at bay, and I'm good to go. I won't even go in and pay to have it fixed if I don't have to.

You can also strengthen your teeth with sea salt rinses. Stop using fluoride in your mouth, and dab some oil of oregano on those gums and they will keep healthy.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Yeah, it was sort of a random occurance but there are no reminense of any infection or rotting, as I haven't had any pain or sores whatsoever in that area of my mouth. But thanks for the great advice! We once as human beings, we once had the power to heal ourselves! Physically and mentally with the help of a greater source (God if you will). So no matter how corrupt our society is, especially in the Food and drug indistries, we the people have that greater power on our side!

Thanks for the kind sentiments, as they are appreciated.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Double post.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Yeah, had an auntie on the rez who suffered just like you. Doctor kept her up on pen vee k forever until it stopped working. She had a heart condition and they would not work on her teeth as it was too risky. I took her some colloidal silver, for ingestion and mouth rinses. Had her swish oil of oregano in her mouth, apply to the bad teeth. Sometimes that oil gets right down to the root and solves some major infections, but you cannot use it too often or too much as it is caustic. Sea Salt rinses may or may not help, but on the rez it's a poor man's root canal.
I'm no doctor so don't take my word for it..... there are plenty of sites on this to help out with what you are going through. Check out curezone or earthclinic. Hope you feel better soon, and if you need antibiotics get to the ER, money or no.... you don't want to let it get too bad.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kman420
Dentists are the biggest crock proffesion on this planet. The amount of money they ask for to do the most simple things is atrocious and they should all be round up and shot for there crimes against humanity. They are nothing but overpriced plumbers with lab coats. Who moleste out mouths and charge us insane and completley unfair prices based on our self-conciousness of our looks.

Yeah. A year ago I paid $350 up front for one tooth, a simple extraction. They would not even let me in the chair till that money was laying in their hands. I was in a great deal of pain at the time, so I probably would have been crazy enough to pay more if need be.

One tooth, $350. Where is the sense in that? And it took all of 5 min and I was done and out of there in 20 min. all together.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Wait, what>>??

....apply some oil of oregano on the gum area few times a week to keep infection at bay, and I'm good to go.

Can you provide that remedy? Please?

When you say "oil of oregano"...is that some oregano in olive oil?? I wish to know.......because I have a tooth that is about to "go".....(upper left, #4 I think.....based on THIS.

Just wondering.........

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

My tooth was chipped and IS growing, and there nothing you or a dentist can do to stop it lol.

That's great!!!

Now....how can the REST of Humanity benefit?

(Just asking....)........

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Wait, what>>??

....apply some oil of oregano on the gum area few times a week to keep infection at bay, and I'm good to go.

Can you provide that remedy? Please?

When you say "oil of oregano"...is that some oregano in olive oil?? I wish to know.......because I have a tooth that is about to "go".....(upper left, #4 I think.....based on THIS.

Just wondering.........

Its a well known natural antibiotic, has lots of health benefits. (also look into clove oil, though that stuff can burn you if your not careful - prior experience with that one)

Both should be some available at a local health food store.
edit on 19-2-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

It might inspire someone to ACTUALLY do their own research on the topic, without just supporting an opinion without their own investigation (however minor). This was my positive story that was parallel to the topic. Didn't intend to tickle a nerve, apologies if I did.

Peace.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join