It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by josephamccoy
i have several fillings and last year one had become loose so off to the dentist to get it sorted, i had already heard about the mercury argument and yes mercury is very toxic so it baffled me as to why it was literally being used as filler for my teeth. i asked my dentist if i could have a composite filling because i was worried about the possible health risks of the mercury. my dentists looked at me like "you don't tell me how to do my job" and then preceeded to inform me that the mercury would have no affect whatsoever. so she then removed my loose mercury filling and threw it into a TOXIC WASTE BIN and i have to agree with the first video, dentist today are undereducated about a lot! how could something that is perfectly "safe" in my mouth then be thrown into a toxic waste bin? needless to say when i can afford it i will get all my fillings replaced with composite materials (or until the tooth regeneration machine arrives) until then i can only afford the nhs dentist and i'll be at their wim!
Originally posted by jameshawkings
Great post, we should also remember that Cancer was almost unheard of before vaccines showed up, and autoimmune diseases such as Diabetes Type 1 increased dramatically every time a new vaccine was added to the infant schedule