It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kiss your Dentist Goodbye Regrow Teeth Instead

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Don't believe it, this guy is rated a QUACK and snake-oil salesman of the highest order, all these "scientific reports" are hokum he uses to sell his quackery from his Web site.

Thr Skeptic's Dictionary: Joseph Mercola, D.O.

FDA Orders Dr. Joseph Mercola to Stop Illegal Claims

This guy makes a fortune off his site and newsletters and snake oil, as seen by the link above.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

The problem with most stem cell therapies has been until now no one has been able to make them look good without a mesh of some sort or be like proper teeth, there is actually another company that just recently got it right this way as well, in fact the company using ultra sound I listed is the best imho but there are two other methods competing for release of methods in the same time frame that work.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lordnightstalker

Weird sidenote. A friend of my mom's had three sets of teeth. Her adult teeth came in very weird and crooked, and then started falling out because there was another set (which luckily for her was straighter) pushing through to come in. So she had three sets of teeth. Weird huh. I've never really heard of it anywhere else (thought admittedly I have never searched online either).

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

I disagree, I have a great deal of knowledge on these subjects and I find myself in agreement on 99% of what he publishes.

You'd have to do better than showing me a source that states he is "anti vaccination" and in disagreement with "main stream" medicine or the second site complaining that orders don't always ship on time, I run my own businesses and I can't always control when orders ship either.

We all know not every home remedy works but there are a great deal of them that do, in this case, he simply examining statistics and my own mother died of Bladder Cancer not a very long time after she had her first root canals and I have personally witnessed this time and again

either way, Flouride is crap, Mercury is straight up evil, caps need to be replaced

Not much worth arguing about in regards to this thread and that being able to regrow teeth as opposed to any invasive treatments is a good thing.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

He is eh?

Its the University of Alberta and Japan that is doing the regrowth of teeth. And they're NOT quacks!

So I suggest everyone research well.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.disclose.tv...

It was expected out by 2009, someone is blocking it, and it slowed my computer to do the searches I did, and my sons game lagged for a while.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

It is rare but it isn't as uncommon as you'd think, some people have a particular gene that grows a 3rd set of teeth,

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Don't believe it, this guy is rated a QUACK and snake-oil salesman of the highest order, all these "scientific reports" are hokum he uses to sell his quackery from his Web site.

Thr Skeptic's Dictionary: Joseph Mercola, D.O.

FDA Orders Dr. Joseph Mercola to Stop Illegal Claims

This guy makes a fortune off his site and newsletters and snake oil, as seen by the link above.

Well we all know FDA is the highest, reputable authority on health

especially.. its being the agency behind FLOURIDE in most all public USA drinking Water.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The stem cell based methods yeah, the time it's taking as I said above is all about making it look good and perfecting technique

As far as being blocked? I find it very quickly but there is a lot of opposition to stem cell treatments so who knows

Personally since we no longer have to use embryonic stem cells I have no idea why anyone would be opposed, the biggest problem I have with the "religious" is that they spend too much time on Death always wanting us in the afterlife lol

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Really huh? It's funny how the same people who will buy a 1000 dollar set of rims to improve their car but wont spend a dime to improve themselves, love the FDA, believe the News, take the scriptures seriously etc are usually the same people

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Heheh yeah,

see....

the flouride's WORKING!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Very cool stuff, I always knew they put all that metal in your mouth so the grays and others can track you. But no really what is up with all that, and if I could I would of not went to the dentist when young and go through all the pain I think some of them and there procedures made things worse.

It was always mind boggling to me why that one area and tools "mouth & teeth" was always the slowest to regenerate if it regenerated at all. And not to mention why and who would put so many dam nerves in that area to begin with, it's a real pain when those nerves touch anything, or they go haywire. If nature or god or whatever somehow designed it like that, then that seems to be a big failure on there parts.

You know one of the torture techniques some used in the past and present is to drill in your mouth or hit those nerve endings in the mouth with a needle or other pointy and sharp objects. Even heard it's what they used on captured soldiers or in the dark ages to get people to talk or confess.

Anyways what I am saying is that it's way past time to come out of the dark ages of dentistry and in regards to teeth and mouth health.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

So why hasn't Dr Mercola had any success regrowing his hair?

Hair loss is also a nutritional problem.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

So why hasn't Dr Mercola had any success regrowing his hair?

Hair loss is also a nutritional problem.

Dunno. But as someone who shaves their head because, well really - there isn't much there anyway, I personally don't really care about the fact that I'm bald. It's not a big deal to some people I guess

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Thankfully I have all my teeth and minimal cavities, though it seems like everyone I know that's older than 18 has had a root canal. I'm sure I'll get one someday, though fingers crossed, that won't happen. I'm still skeptical of the alleged connection between fillings and root canals to cancer and other illness, considering almost everyone has had one or the other.

It's like saying, "You've had a stomach ache before? Well, that's what gave you cancer!"

Unless I'm misinterpreting the video, that's my stance.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

You better believe it this guy is a serious off the chart medical quack. He once wrote that animals don't get cancer. HA. This guy takes whatever snippet of medical science is in the news, gives it the old 'holistic' spin, and writes another joke of a book that the gullible lap up.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I just had filling yesterday. Dentists saved me, I was in so much pain.

Without them, I would have gotten a tooth infection and died.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Check out the link I posted on p1 for Astressin B

He can have it back if he wants, but purely nutritionally? I don't know, I have a full head of hair no grey hair and it took 2 years to do it naturally from where it was, quite a lot of effort and cost and I still used some minoxidil to trigger hair growth and minoxidil isn't really bad for you but it's not good either and I couldn't have started growth again without it and by itself all you will get is fine vellus hairs, if there is a way to trigger follicles to come alive again with no drugs at all in the process I don't know what it is, minoxidil to start, Mixing the Minoxidil with Emu Oil for deeper penetration, with saw palmetto, during the course to block dht as it starts growing, Resveritrol and L Carnosine for cell structure, Tumeric for anti inflamation and hair color to get rid of grey hairs... that brought me back a full head of hair... pain in the ass, worth it because i'm vain, but expensive Minoxidil at 3x normal amounts about 10 bucks every 10 days, emu oil one month 30 bucks, resveritrol like 60 a month L carnosine like 30 a month

I'll look forward to a few shots of Astressin B next year or better yet, from page one the A cell Cellular Factor , they have patented a method of lightly burning the scalp and from the fresh skin you grow hair like a 12 yr old that will last decades again...

Why wouldn't Mercola grow his hair, it can be done... but it isn't worth the time and effort for most people yet

And for the record

Hair growth speed is affected by nutrition but not baldness unless your sick from deficiencies, the big thing has been DHT clogging the follicle for years in research and your either genetically susceptible or not and Astressin b has shown that it isn't that much of a factor the Inflammation is no 1 caused by STRESS, Astressin B is treating with full head hair regrowth in 99% of men and what it does is black CRH (Corticotropin-releasing hormone (CRH), originally named corticotropin-releasing factor (CRF), and also called corticoliberin, is a polypeptide hormone and neurotransmitter involved in the stress response. It belongs to corticotropin-releasing factor family.)

Stress as most of us have always known is the cause of Hairloss in men and I don't see how you ever make Millions and Be a Doctor without boatloads of stress

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Star + Flag for you! I just went to the dentist and have been diagnosed with "Chronic tooth decay.' I am a personal trainer and took for what most people think very good care of my body. I could bench 350, squat 300+, have a black belt etc. Not bad for 180 lbs. and am fairly meticulous with my diet. I was SHOCKED when I heard this from the dentist and recently went through a root canal. This post may be a bit long, but I want to detail the experience and the book I bought before the canal was done that has LITERALLY CHANGED MY TEETH FOR THE BETTER IN ONLY ABOUT 3 WEEKS!

I bought Ramiel Nagel's "Cure Tooth Decay" book. This book details Dr. Weston Price's studies (Mercola talks about them in the video), as well as identifies FOODS, VITAMINS, MINERALS ETC. that can heal your teeth. I want to stress I can LITERALLY FEEL THE BLACK GROSS CAVITY STUFF DISINTEGRATING IN MY TEETH AND NOW HAVE NO PAIN, EXCEPT IN THE TOOTH THAT HAS HAD THE ROOT CANAL LAST WEEK.

The diet has fundamental needs: 1.5g Calcium (natural), 2.0 grams phospherous (natural), probiotics, vitamins A (4000-20,000 IU),C,D (1-4k) ,E, and K, iron, magnesium, maganese, and copper. These should all be from as natural of a source as you can get it. The calcium and phospherous comes from ORGANIC RAW MILK. easily the best and most reliable source, I drank 3 gallons of it and had organic cheese last 2 weeks, and will buy 5 gallons this time around from my local raw milk farmer.

Vitamin A the easiest way to get the good stuff is from Nordic Naturals WILD COD LIVER OIL. The sources of D3 are pigs and cows, blood, Duck egg yolk, chicken egg yolk (although youll be eating 1 dozen a day) marlin, Herring, oysters, Halibut, etc. Tomato juice is super highly recommended. Spinach and kale are good for the other stuff.

Cannot stress enough how important this diet is. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR TEETH BY CHANGING YOUR DIET.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by vonholland

Yes, some of this is on youtube. I have some of the ingredients and will start to use them again. Also liver is very needed for your teeth and a source of A, its the fatty soluable vitamins. Organic, raw certified milk is best but very hard to locate.

I'm wondering how you get teeth extracted so the root is taken out completely, to facilitate regrowth now.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRiPWiRE
As someone who is missing some back teeth from an accident, this is the best news ever!

I hope they are on the verge of releasing a working device that can actually do this. A recent quote I had to have permanent replacements fitted came in at $40,000 (yes, forty thousand dollars). I can only hope they release this as a much more affordable option.

Dentistry prices are outrageous. My fathers brain tumour operation was only $4000 yet dentists feel their work is TEN times more important than brain surgery?!

I agree. If nothing else gets covered by some government issued Healthcare System, I would be happy for just some dental coverage. Even if you spend several hundred dollars on Dental Insurance, that insurance usually only covers 20% of the bill. Some really pricy insurance will cover 80%, but if you're staring down the barrel of a $40,000 bill, 20% of that is still a hefty co-pay to get stuck with ($8,000).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join