It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kiss your Dentist Goodbye Regrow Teeth Instead

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I am putting this in disease and pandemics because it has to do not just with a new procedure but with a Root (no pun intended) cause of Cancers Heart Disease and other ailments. Watch the following video.

Now watch this

It's around 2 years away, a small ultra sound device that as an Adult grow brand new adult teeth, given what we know about diseases related to oral health, bacteria, cancers and heart disease I consider this as important as the discovery of Penicillin. Bottom line stay away from your dentist for a couple of years for anything other than a good cleaning

edit on 18-2-2012 by lordnightstalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Dentistry sadly has condone or given us more pain than any other group in the medical establishment, I have always seen children shudder in fear at the very thought of the dentist, while there are very few people who have MD paranoia 10% of people have an "irrational" fear of the dentist, they have given us flouride which is highly toxic, now we understand that fillings and root canals the 2 most common procedures give you cancer, heart disease, arthritis and more

The device above doesn't just regrow teeth it can heal cavities, rebuild chipped teeth, a new day is dawning in regenerative medicine

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
As someone who is missing some back teeth from an accident, this is the best news ever!

I hope they are on the verge of releasing a working device that can actually do this. A recent quote I had to have permanent replacements fitted came in at $40,000 (yes, forty thousand dollars). I can only hope they release this as a much more affordable option.

Dentistry prices are outrageous. My fathers brain tumour operation was only $4000 yet dentists feel their work is TEN times more important than brain surgery?!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
That video was removed. Don't want to link another as it might be removed as well. So just google the name of it.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This better happen sooner than later. If you can only get it done at the dentist I will go there again. I have really really bad teeth D:

Exciting.
edit on 18-2-2012 by oniraug because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks, Unity, for that tip to google the name of it!

OP, thank you for this thread. It's truly an exciting possibility that full adult teeth can be grown! The video I watched was dated February, 2011, which means that there's a possibility that this device could be on the market next year!! Let's just hope it's affordable!!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRiPWiRE
As someone who is missing some back teeth from an accident, this is the best news ever!

I hope they are on the verge of releasing a working device that can actually do this. A recent quote I had to have permanent replacements fitted came in at $40,000 (yes, forty thousand dollars). I can only hope they release this as a much more affordable option.

Dentistry prices are outrageous. My fathers brain tumour operation was only $4000 yet dentists feel their work is TEN times more important than brain surgery?!

It's insane and no one gets dental insurance, this should cut out the majority of dental costs

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Habit4ming

I have high hopes it would be, for one it is very small and the electronics always come down really low in price, secondly it's just an ultra sound device there should be no laws governing this like drugs or stem cells, considering that it's a small device that you have to use daily people will have to take it home with them so regardless they will come on the market, I expect a few hundred to a G maximum and that's pushing it really.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordnightstalker
Dentistry sadly has condone or given us more pain than any other group in the medical establishment

You obviously have never dealt with the psychiatry profession. Butchers of the mind and spirit...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

I'd rather be nuts but look good and not have cancer lol

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lordnightstalker

That is pretty cool . I myself started doing research on dental health because I didn't agree with some of my Dentists... turns out that it isn't always necessary to remove a cavity , because our teeth have a natural defense mechanism against caries ...and YES, caries CAN be reversed. This conference video addresses some of the inadequacies of dental care if anyone's interested to some in depth analysis.

Also I have found this site to be pretty good, informative , and in my onion offers the best plan of care for dental hygiene. All these fancy toothpastes and products make it difficult and confusing for someone to find best care. askdrellie.blogspot.com...
edit on 18-2-2012 by paleorchid13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2012 by paleorchid13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Who wants to bet that this will be repressed and buried so deep that we'll never hear about it again? Just like clean energy and so many alternative cancer treatments....
I mean, it's so counterproductive to come up with a device that will put an industry so profitable out of business, and the guys from the big pharma are not stupid.
I would love a device like this anyway... Good find.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by paleorchid13

I have honestly never had a cavity filled I have one ore two very small pits that I was told to fill 20 years ago and some are no longer there and the one or two I still have have never gotten bigger, the body definitely can rebuild teeth

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
this will be wipe't from your memory in less than year.
TO much money to be made by dentists.

just like the coating for teeth.
that keeps them clean.
and you dont need to go to the dentist.
that was 15 years ago.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Wow. I am searching for, is there a binaural like ultrasound and it slowed down my entire internet, and yet the other searches are rapid. I know that this would not be ultrasound related, but would be binaural related and its supposed to be a range out of human hearing.

And now the search is on.

It makes me think that a ham radio, cell phone, telsa coil or even rebar, could be set to the right frequency.
edit on 18-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat

I'll bet it wont, regenerative medicine is genuinely reaching a place where in can not be repressed and this is mainstream stuff we are talking about.

TA 65

Astressin b

Extra cellular Matrix

1: TA 65 In circulation available for 300 a month

2: Astressin B in trials, Coming to market, already available from companies that synthesize peptides for a price

3: Extra Cellular Matrix, In use in medicine, being used by Army in first trials to regrow whole limbs, available vis a doctor

This will be out and it will be out pretty soon, I am already using TA 65 in combo with Resveritrol and L Carnosine and I swear i'm aging backwards

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I have been wondering the same things in regards to things like Tibetan deep chants and Mongollian Bowl singing and other very vocal meditation which are supposed to heal, surely if the right vibration re stimulates those nerves they would work on many others

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
There was a company about 10 years ago called Odontist I think had proven that one could stimulate stem cells in-vivo to regrow molars. Without a matrix as I see is in this pop-sci article

What they weren't able to do is regrow the front teeth.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lordnightstalker

Its a higher one, more out of our hearing though just saw this too:

The DNA Visual Healing Pattern & Frequency Of 528 Hz Galactic Harmonic Shift?

The tesla coil and ham radio idea is quite good, as I'm sure its a frequency on that level.

Need to find a way to research this and direct this to the gums.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordnightstalker

Originally posted by TRiPWiRE

It's insane and no one gets dental insurance, this should cut out the majority of dental costs

I have the highest dental cover available to us in Australia. The problem is, they see the work I need as "cosmetic" and not necessary so therefore they only cover a very small percentage of the costs. About $2000 per year.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join