It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE explosion from Sakurajima Volcano!WOW!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

With all due respect She did not have a column of dark, billowing smoke/ash coming not from the crater but from the right slope. And right now all I can see is pixels, a pretty, pixelated mountain. Either the cam load has gone up, or someone turned on the blur after seeing how much attention this volcano got. ("Back to work ya lazy old bums!" - Some TPTB person in control of the cams I just made up
)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Thank you dear Berkleycat. But the link you provided scales incorrectly, and I doubt I can stream it via VLC to my home-net. There's quite the few students around here interested in this eruption. It's their field of studies and they are now betting various beverages on if it will "Yobnet" or "Ne yobnet" (I'd leave that for you to educate yourself upon
) So far the odds of "Yobnet" are five to one.

edit on 21/2/2012 by RumET because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RumET

I use google chrome and I just go to tools and zoom that page to 207%

I'm in control of it now

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by arjunanda

By the way, unrelated to this post I love your name here. Is it a take-off of Arjuna from the baghavad ghita?

2nd line.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

edit on 21-2-2012 by Firewater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Can someone please give me some "not very unusual" type of explanation for all of the strange goings on in these videos? Especially, the upwards shooting orbs at 2:22, 4:50, 5:11 and 5:35 of the second video. Every time i watch this i hear that old song "Things that make you go, hmmm" playing in my head. Over ,and over and over... its driving me frickin crazy. Please... help... me

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Firewater

It could be as simple as glowing rock launched upwards by the eruption. And to all those who have ever vacuumed their houses with a plastic vacuum hose, you might understand. The eruption sends many many small particles (Dust, rock bits, etc.) up in the air. They collide, friction and do other naughty things to each other. A good deal of electricity is created. Even if it isn't the huge lightning bolts of a thunderstorm. Sparks may fly in random direction and so on.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Noticed some nice pareidolia in the explosion,,,couple of faces :-

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RumET
reply to post by Firewater

It could be as simple as glowing rock launched upwards by the eruption. And to all those who have ever vacuumed their houses with a plastic vacuum hose, you might understand. The eruption sends many many small particles (Dust, rock bits, etc.) up in the air. They collide, friction and do other naughty things to each other. A good deal of electricity is created. Even if it isn't the huge lightning bolts of a thunderstorm. Sparks may fly in random direction and so on.

A single "glowing rock" launched straight upwards each time? Which coincides with a flash of the bright light at the base of the mountain? I'm not too sure about that. But, at least you gave a theory. But, really? So much knowledge on ATS and ... nothing else? How about that bright light at the base? What is that? ....anyone??

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U
Those clouds look eerily similiar to the twin towers on 9-11. Which goes to show, MUCH MORE than jet-fuel and weakened metal, brought those towers down!

Wow so a cloud formation from a volcano reminded you of the WTC towers coming down? Yeah, must have been that secret under ground volcano that's below NYC that took them buildings down. Superb logic my friend, can't believe I didn't think of it myself

And why are the 911 truthers still around? How much expert testimony do you actually need to disprove your conspiracy theory? It truly amazes me. I usually just ignore it anymore, but wow, a volcano's clouds reminds someone of a WTC conspiracy, it's just hilarious.

To the OP, great vid and star n flag to you, keep up the good work!!!! I never cease to be amazed at the awesome power of mother nature, such a beautiful and scary thing at the same time. I love Earth, we should all be grateful to be alive, living on such an amazing planet born from the mind-blowing expanse that is our universe.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join