It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE explosion from Sakurajima Volcano!WOW!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Is this for real? There is still no news about this eruption in NHK. It should have been in the news by now.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
FAKE!!
You could totally see Godzilla hiding behind that stand of trees on the right.

Ok it was real and real cool, Mom nature in action.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I live 30 miles away and can see it from my house. I also live 20 miles from Shinmoe-dake (Kirishima) that erupted exactly a year ago. Sakurajima has been very active for teh last 2 years after a prolonged period of inactivity. It was also very active 13 years ago when I first arrived in Japan - but even in periods of inactivity it erupts once a week. Sometimes we hear and feel the BOOM, even shakes buildings in my town 30 miles away.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
My friend made a thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

About a strange Astral Type Dream, and he had been shown things by an old man guide. He didn't share the whole thing here, he also said it was as if he lived a whole lifetime, or a long part of a lifetime in that one night.

They nuke a volcano in Japan, ie. the dark hats here. And when he wrote this, I had this weird sense of dejuvu as if I had remembered this, as if it was the past, at one point to my soul.

There is a possibility this is their nuke job, like in that dream he had.

The instant I saw this thread the very same thought went through my head. This is connected with the assertions made by Benjamin Fulford that the "black hats" are desperate to crush the uprising against the satanic Fed.

I know how insane that sounds but had it not been predicted, I never would have thought it. Our prayers have immense power. Direct love and support to our Japanese brothers on the front lines of this global war.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Just so everyone knows, I'm not in Japan....I recorded it from the live cam. I hope to get more today. The way it was shakin last night, I think there's more to come.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

Wow.....I was watching the shaking and wondering if the people who lived there were scared ****less
I guess you get used to it though....or do you?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Yes....it's real. Maybe it's not news except locally?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Webcams need to be erased from existence... the more I see slideshows like 10 frames per second or 5 frames per second, the more I dislike them.look at that... Otherwise spectacular and is it far from any populated areas? Japanese indeed don't have it well..

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Unity please ask me before you link my information. Im not mad with you but a warning would be nice at first.

edit on 19-2-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Nice, but be honest its not you that caught it on video was it!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
I live 30 miles away and can see it from my house. I also live 20 miles from Shinmoe-dake (Kirishima) that erupted exactly a year ago. Sakurajima has been very active for teh last 2 years after a prolonged period of inactivity. It was also very active 13 years ago when I first arrived in Japan - but even in periods of inactivity it erupts once a week. Sometimes we hear and feel the BOOM, even shakes buildings in my town 30 miles away.

LOGMAN

HAS ANYONE BEEN HURT?!?!?!?! cause in that coughs thing that was linked it showed that it will get worse. I pray to god it won't.

Also sense you are near it as you say is there a giant market in the open where they sell vegies and other kinds of food products near that area? Just a need to know.
edit on 19-2-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

This is the explanation given to me by a Japanese on why there is no report about the eruption of Sakurajima. It seems that this volcano is very active and always erupting and hence any minor eruption doesn't get the news anymore.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by safetymeeting

See it! I understand its my mind connecting the dots so to speak, but still cool. At 37-38 seconds, in the same area of the video, it looks like a demon is peering through the smoke. If you keep watching the smoke you will probably see more.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I am questioning who the old man was and he visited me on the 13th 6 days before all this.

If anyone has any ideas who this old man is please explain on the thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I have been watching this one for about 4 months or so now. This was a good one! The live cams offer this daily look and it is so incredible. My thoughts and prayers are with the people of Japan. It is one disaster scenario after another and with all the "not mentioned" radiation and fallout... I always revert back to the "old school" Calgon commercial----"Take Me Away", we can only wish. Thank you for the information.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
Man, poor Japanese. Earthquakes, tsunamis,nuclear disaster and now volcano. I hope that the rest of the century will go much better since all the bad luck possibilities were spent in less then one year.

Don't forget Godzilla!!

Nature might be the ultimate ego tamer in the end--haha. Stay safe Japanese brothers & sisters!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Star and Flag!

This may be quite alarming!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U
Those clouds look eerily similiar to the twin towers on 9-11. Which goes to show, MUCH MORE than jet-fuel and weakened metal, brought those towers down!

Anywhere and everwhere you guys can you feel the need to inject this crap. This is not that thread and not the place for your agenda.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Here in North Carolina we have thunder storms that are pretty impressive, lots of thunder, and a lot hit close, very 'feel it throughout your body'. Always a treat. I can't imagine a volcano, the rush from the explosion, the shock in the air. Cool video...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Nice, but be honest its not you that caught it on video was it!
reply to post by wmd_2008

What do you mean? I recorded it from the live cam....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join