It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

blank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hi I'm Anthony and I'm gay vegetarian and I'm not a conspiracy theorist but like to watch the people posting the conspiracy on the forum, oh I'm from Florida but I'm eventually moving sometime june. Im against religious god cults but have a little bit of interest on spirituality like third eye activation, remote viewing, law of attraction books etc. I'm really interested in science even though I have no clue 98% of it. Time travel is what brought me here to ATS cause I'm really into the theory of it and I wanted to finally post here to say hi. Ask me anything.

Um that's all.
edit on 18-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

I have a question for you:

Why are you vegetarian?

It's clearly a personal choice, not a physical condition, considering every human was designed to eat meat. So what is your personal motive in eating only vegetables and stuff without meat?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

I have a question for you:

Why are you vegetarian?

It's clearly a personal choice, not a physical condition, considering every human was designed to eat meat. So what is your personal motive in eating only vegetables and stuff without meat?

Yea just a personal choiice I love vegetables, salads etc. I use to eat meat growing up untill age 20 after getting tired of it, but now im 24? But monkeys don't eat meat and somehow they evolved and started hunting then eating meat as if they reversed backwards. I never understood how that happened.
edit on 18-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Thank you tothetenthpower.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

I'll cya around.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Wow I really love your avatar is that a terminator from the Sarah Connor chronicles?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnificient

One liner

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnificient

Lmfao

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

What's your theory on time travel?

Welcome, btw.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Welcome anthonygillespie2012 to a Disney-like Park for Conspiracy Theorist...!

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with a bunch of rides, so with that said...

Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret (ATS), the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

* Please check out those links posted above before getting on one of the rides. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

* Please be sure to act like an 'civil' adult and are at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward).

* Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your all on. You should be mentally fit, stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

* Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might expect. Be aware you also might end up learning something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride.

* Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

* Please have fun! But be aware that if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, intentially spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is not only for your safety, but also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

Johnny

new topics

top topics

join