It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Is going to happen soon, 100% sure now

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012
reply to post by wavemaker

I am not beleiving anythings, its happening in front of our eyes wake up man, in syria people are dying by their own government forcea, innocent people , common just think everything is occuring at once ans finally war .has to come.to end all this non sense going on.

Do take a look - syria
edit on 20-2-2012 by jg2una because: (no reason given)

http://(nolink)/2012/02/08/exposing-pysop-justify-war-syria-psyop-exposed-82031/
edit on 20-2-2012 by jg2una because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
You know after reading alot of post on this possibly being WW3. I have noticed people in the denial stage of how big of a mess the world has grown into.
Syria close to Civil war or you could call it that right now.
Egypt fanaitc muslim brotherhood taking over power.
North Korea and South Korea close to war every year.
Eurozone potential collepse and Greece and other EU nations.
U.S. is in major debt themselves.
Iran and Israel threatening each other.
Falkland Islands conflict going on again.
Yemen operations going on as well as Samolia that are not tlaked about.
Iraq sectarain violence going on.
Afghansitan War with no real strategy to fix the place.
Mexican Drug war is far worse than being reported and the border is terrible and you cannot travel to Mexico free willy.You have to stay in certain parts or your gonna be good as dead
Almost every other month the U.S. has thwarted attempted sucide atacks in America
Massive amounts of hacking going on agaisnt governments and stealing personal Info and also not being taken nearly serious enough.
Then there is serious corruption that has gone on at major major levels with the economy with the 2008 economy crash.

There is still more stuff than that as well.
edit on 20-2-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Ohh Yeah...Not to mention the Occupy protesting Movement that has fanaitcal people in them and the major protesting going on aorund the world and in Greece which will only spread.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
to all people say war wont happen, check this out lol, Iran is the one trying to create a war now.

"Our strategy now is that if we feel our enemies want to endanger Iran's national interests, and want to decide to do that, we will act without waiting for their actions," Mohammad Hejazi told Fars news agency.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
here you go folks, china , India, japan stepping in.

BEIJING/NEW DELHI (Reuters) - China, India and Japan are planning cuts of at least 10 percent in Iranian crude imports as tightening U.S. sanctions make it difficult for the top Asian buyers to keep doing business with the OPEC producer.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

Originally posted by storm2012

......AP Exclusive: Iran poised for big nuke expansion

VIENNA (AP) — Diplomats say Iran is poised for a major expansion of its nuclear program at a cavernous underground site.

They have told The Associated Press that Tehran has readied the site for the installation of thousands of new-generation centrifuges. These machines could greatly speed up production of material that can be turned into the core of nuclear warheads.

The diplomats say that electrical circuitry, piping and supporting equipment for the new centrifuges is in place.

Read this article
news.yahoo.com...

the war is written in front of our eyes, there is so much out there , and now I feel like Israel will strike soon, instead of April, they will have to strike ASAP, sanctions wont work, Iranains are known for sucidal cases, and they are not scared to die, well some of them. They will continue to build the nuclear war heads and they will strike and kill millions, Israel or the US should step up ASAP and strike and stop them from getting nukes. Its scaring me now , A nuke missle hitting us will burn the bones outta of us. Its time to step up and stop playing kid games, US should should strike as early as possible. I also belive pakistan , afghanishtan will come join in with Iran, this will be a scary scenario. If iran posses a nuke weapon, they will STRIKE and hit either the Israel or US and it will be devistating. I dont have any power to tell the government to go on war, but we will have to ASAP. Russia also said, if Iran is attacked, Moscow is right next to Iran, and they said it will be like attacking Russia, so Russia will also help Iran. We will have to play smart , i know going to war is not easy, but lets get together, US, China, India, Israel, get up and stop them.

Is the latest check from Mossad already there? How are they paying these days ... might need some money too ...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
I am sure dozens have already said so.. but you have nothing to fear. You don't have to worry about a nuke strike on the US. Iran is nowhere even close to being capable of hitting the US. If they had a nuke tomorrow they couldn't hit us with it.

Don't believe everything the news tells you.

100% correct. Iran cannot reach the USA even if they had the nuke today FROM IRAN!

They CAN however have nukes carried to the USA via either small sized subs (undetectable) or by simply placing one on a commercial ship carrying 1000's of crates (of which the USA inspects a whole 5% of) and floating innocently into any of our major port city habors (or many on one day) and detonate.

You do not have to have Intercontenental Ballisitc Missles to deliver a nuclear strike against an opponent. The Star Wars defense system is null if the strike is off our coast rather then traveling 1000's of miles through the atmosphere before landing.

Just my 2 cents...

God Bless,

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
You know after reading alot of post on this possibly being WW3. I have noticed people in the denial stage of how big of a mess the world has grown into.
Syria close to Civil war or you could call it that right now.
Egypt fanaitc muslim brotherhood taking over power.
North Korea and South Korea close to war every year.
Eurozone potential collepse and Greece and other EU nations.
U.S. is in major debt themselves.
Iran and Israel threatening each other.
Falkland Islands conflict going on again.
Yemen operations going on as well as Samolia that are not tlaked about.
Iraq sectarain violence going on.
Afghansitan War with no real strategy to fix the place.
Mexican Drug war is far worse than being reported and the border is terrible and you cannot travel to Mexico free willy.You have to stay in certain parts or your gonna be good as dead
Almost every other month the U.S. has thwarted attempted sucide atacks in America
Massive amounts of hacking going on agaisnt governments and stealing personal Info and also not being taken nearly serious enough.
Then there is serious corruption that has gone on at major major levels with the economy with the 2008 economy crash.

There is still more stuff than that as well.

Just to highlight things, bump!

So, anyone can tell me how to set up coffin, insurance, radioactive cleansing, food distribution and others "in the dark" company ? I think I might need ferries too. Oh yeah, guide to convert shipping container into quick accomodation is helpful. Scrap recycling and faking visa also acceptable.

Plenty of money to be made, got to get things going. Oh forgot, got to buy that island for that VVIP escape.
I cant wait to see people die, its so much fun. Only the good die young, the evil lives on forever.

Pre-emptive action in territorial dispute - the depth of human stupidity knows no boundary. Heck, they like to kill themselves. Cmon Israel, let me see you turn to coal, up with the war! Woot!
edit on 19-3-2012 by NullVoid because: I love colours!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I agree, WW3 probably gonna begin this year
i hope i'm wrong and it will never happen ...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
i think the superpowers will let iran an israel destroy each other out of the way, they aint daft they want to see the football next week!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles
OMG NOOOOO!!!!
WE CANNOT LET THE CRAZY IRANIANS HAVE NUKES!!

BECAUSE CRAZY PAKISTANIS, CRAZY INDIANS, CRAZY CHINESE, CRAZY KOREANS, CRAZY RUSSIANS, CRAZY GERMANS, CRAZY ISRAELIS, CRAZY AMERICANS, AND CRAZY FRENCHMAN ALREADY HAVE THEM!

One more crazy nation getting nukes is SURE to cause the POXYCLIPS!! Oh ma gawd Edna, we need to NUKE those crazy brown people NOW!!

ZOMG. it. all. fits.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join