It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Is going to happen soon, 100% sure now

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
haha never hear that sequence of words before "sabor rattling" hahaha

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TrentReznor

China and Russia are smart and will not be pulled into other people's conflicts or war. Russia has wised up to the situation during the Soviet era when it was trying to vie for the "Top Dog" tag with the US. It bled her dry financially so now Russia knows that you do not have to "show the flag" to earn respect. China is doing likewise having seen that being the world policeman is financially very taxing. America should be wary of its "friends" who are bent on bankrupting her. No country has the capability of invading or attacking the US due to strategic and geographical reason. Its citizens from within will bring her down if she continues to focus on foreign lands and neglect its own people's need to stop fighting wars and concentrate on nation building.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

If we were so worried about people having nuclear weapons, would there really be so many countries that have them? I believe this is just an excuse to attack another oil rich middle eastern country! When fear controls our actions we will always be one step away from destruction! Even if the Iranians have WMDs They have no viable delivery system to reach the shores of north America. So the only viable target would be Israel and in my opinion we have invaded enough countries for the Israelies! To base our safety on lies is a crime against democracy! With that said whatever happens from now on will rest on the shoulders of the innocent! no justice will be served
by the death of more innocent middle eastern arabs! If we were so intent to bringing the terrorist traitors to justice we would right now be storming every major bank, realtor and capital hill! Instead we make enemies of foreigners! Any of us with an honest opinion knows who the real terrorists are! We can no longer fool ourselves, pretending whom brings death and terror to the doors of the innocent! Especially when we are clueless from the facts! Open your eyes before you form opinions or hold your prejudice ideals away from others ears!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
It was obvious that War is coming. Just take a look at any of the propaganda that they media is spitting out every day now.

My little brother is currently stationed in South Korea for another 6 months or so. After which he just told us he'll likely be sent to New York as it's a rapid deployment location for attacking Iran.

For my little brother it was either he eventually go to jail or get killed on the streets, or join the military, hopefully straighten up (which he has) and maybe get sucked into another Quagmire "war". I think he made the right choice, hopefully he'll be able to avoid being sent there, though it doesn't look right now.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Silly mindsets. So, flippin, silly.

No worries though, most (not all) will be better soon, Im sure! Stupid frivlous wars, just like so much of our frivolous cultural ways.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Its kind of strange seing you guys arguing wether or not there will be a World War Three in the incoming decades.

''Fearmongers'' on one side, ''Optimistics'' on the other.

Well, let me tell you something everyone: approx. 100 years ago we have experienced the first world war known to man (as history tells) and approx. 30 years after, the second one.
That is two freaking WW within thirty years. This is huge and very very significative. We are leaving through tremendous changing and evolving times, experiencing an unbelievable increase in technologies and human's knowledge and facing the threat of our own planet and society with climate change and globalization (aka global domination).

Now, we are 70 years behing WW2. Has anything change in the good of mankind? Are we seing less wars? Less injustice? Less pain? Are you we seing our leaders truly trying to help us? Are we seing the decrease of the military's spending? Or is it the complete opposite?

It is very sad, but I hardly see a way around WW3 at the moment. Everything seems to push us towards it. Movies, video games, the media. I can see Destruction and Fear in every media right now. Somewhere, deep down in my heart, I pray for peace and tend to be optimistic.

But let's be honest with ourselves. Why do you think they are spending all this money into the military department? Even Washington said they were ready for a biochemical war. Very inspiring, really.

OP, you shouldn't talk about war like if there was no possible way to avoid it, like it was 1000% sure there will be a WW in the next decades. Have you ever read about 'The Law Of Attraction' ? However, I understand your point, because I feel the same way.

Let's finish with a Charlie Chaplin quote I like a lot:

And as long as men dies, LIBERTY will NEVER perish.
edit on 20-2-2012 by St0rD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012
reply to post by SunLife

Wait which video you are talking about, i only posted one video rigt on top of this page , are you talking about the same video?

Some people just don't get the Eastern thing. He mentioned specifically Maitreya, Sanat Kumara, and Babaji. He kept saying 144 but said several variations of the numbers, but 144 is a specific numerological matrix, as in 144,000 who were in the Tribes of Israel, and 144,000 nadis and so on.
Babaji remains an unascended Master living high up in the HImalayas and is a legend throughout India.

Sanat Kumara is also a figure in Hinduism but also as The Ancient of Days in the Bible.
en.wikipedia.org...

The impression I had from him is that the end of 2012 the Great Masters will be close to humanity and their emanations will enter more closely mankind through numbers of individuals on the planet.

Interesting video

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Election year, all troops just redeployed from Iraq and now back state side. Obama would not risk the political fallout by moving them right back into another warzone. That would be election year suicide for a sitting president.

I used to think so too, but think about it. The republicans have no one who could possibly challenge Obama right now, except maybe Paul. And if Santorum or Romney gets the nom, then what difference will it make? Both of these guys happen to be pro-war candidates. Obama can totally go to war and still win so long as Paul isn't the nominee.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
As long as Obama is in charge there will be now war. Many people hate him and shout that he is new world order and Israeli pawn etc but the truth is that he is the only one who is keeping peace at Middle East. If someone else was president he would have definitely attacked Iran already and we would have WW3 right now.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

The video says it all... except that it's my experience that this guy is accurate...

Love him hate him I don't care, he's ACCURATE. So, you can bet on

Are you joking?!?

This video says exactly nothing.. Except "im going to tell you something" then never does......

What a waste of my time and my bandwidth... If younare going to post, please post something with actual content.. Not some wastefull bandwidth sapping video that has zero information.

Korg.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

You would do well to disagree politely. No need for trash mouth.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass

You would do well to disagree politely. No need for trash mouth.

Erm... I would do with pleasure if there were some content that i disagreed with...

Just there is nothing ito disagree with.... Since there is no content in the video to arrive at a conclusion either way....

So a totally pointless post of video... Wasting my time and money....

Don't you think that's annoying???

Korg.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
edit
edit on 20-2-2012 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
all bad news.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Personally I'm with the "No War Soon Camp". The Saudis have already hinted at possessing Nukes if Iran develops them. Now I ask why haven't the Saudis already procured nukes once Israel did ?. It's because they see Iran more of threat than the Israel !!. Now this all has to do with Shia Vs Sunni Islam with the Saudis majority Sunni and Iran a majority of Shia. It is also noted that the Saudi's would let Israel use their airspace for any attack on Iran. Hence if this occurred would bring the Saudi's into conflict with Iran as well at some point. In my view the point of no return has already passed with this new secret underground enrichment facility some 90 or so meters underground. I don't know of any weapon that could penetrate that deep but I couldn't imagine Israel going in with a low expectation of destroying it which means they do have some sort weapon that could, whatever that is ??.

On the other hand if Iran decided to nuke Israel there would be to much collateral damage being Lebanon, Gaza, West Bank, Egypt being affected and any other Muslim dominated region in the near vacinity.

Not sure if someone has analysed wind/weather patterns in Israel or not to see where the fallout would most likely end up, but in any case it still wouldn't be good for any regional nation which are predominantly Muslim.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012
reply to post by wavemaker

This is not North korea , this is Iran that we are talking about, i am not saying they are either good or bad but they are not scared of attacking or death. Just so you know this is much more bgger, today they stopped oil for some european countries.

Ok. Believe whatever you want. At the end of the day, no war will happen. Don't lose your sleep over this.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Amen, Amen, Amen......

second line

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I did not post this video up, its not me, its an other ats memeber who did , and i know this video is bogus , bit i posted a video on page 5 thats all thanks

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I am not beleiving anythings, its happening in front of our eyes wake up man, in syria people are dying by their own government forcea, innocent people , common just think everything is occuring at once ans finally war .has to come.to end all this non sense going on.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

You have said it perfectly thanks aloy, people should know this and understand this

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join