It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Is going to happen soon, 100% sure now

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
please watch the video, around 5:30

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
There will be no war with Iran anytime in the near future.

I've said this probably 1000 times now.

We have heard the same rhetoric with North Korea for many, many years, and they actually are a nuclear power already, but no war with them either.

LEt's look at this logically right now.

Election year, all troops just redeployed from Iraq and now back state side. Obama would not risk the political fallout by moving them right back into another warzone. That would be election year suicide for a sitting president.

Israel will also not go to war with Iran, for the same reasons, remember everyone tells you here that Israel and the US are one in the same.

The military is in a period of drawdown, meaning the end strength numbers are lower than the beginning strength numbers, the military is shrinking its troops size, not what you would be doing prior to a war.

There are countless reasons why this will not happen, we just need to take off the blinders and see them.

The real reason is we simply cannot afford it financially. this is all just sabor rattling.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

ok...why does this old fart spend sooo much time talking about what he is going to talk about? it's ridiculous...kinda like the girl who makes you think she's gonna give you some if you buy her drinks...he makes you think that if you listen to him talk for 20 minutes about what he is going to talk about...that you'll stick around and hear something awesome...when in fact...he just talks about what he is going to talk about.

what is lindsey's deal? he even gets on alex's nerves. spends the whole time announcing who he is, how he has one elite friend left alive...what did he actually say?

lindsey rambles...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

The US and Israel can go right ahead and eat my stinky poo I flush down the toilet. I would love for Iran to finally kill the Zionist empire once and for all...Go ahead and call me an anti semite...I don't care.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I fully understand the current situation, but that video was horrible evidence, it reminded me of an old man that has spoken to anyone in a month and just running his yapper. I have to listen to many men just like him in my circles. And they cant hold a focus on a discussion for nothing. whether or not his attempt to be sincere or not he is doing more harm than good.

I want to say something has to give soon, One world currency is knocking on our door step. Population is growing and that isn't good for people that have real power. Absolute Power; corrupts absolutely. War will come, it has already come, it just may escalate to world wide war.

Hear me now and believe me later and remember sometime in the future; Its unfortunate that human mind is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand. When you don't have an authority greater than self than self will destroy all. When the light shined into the darkness and the darkness understood it not. Many will chose the wide road and few will choose the narrow road. It easier for a camel to fit through the eye of a needle, than it is for a rich man to enter the kingdom of Heaven. These words strike at the heart of man and condemned his soul whether you believe or not it doesn't matter because the creator made us one way.. his way.
A rich man of power will sink the whole ship before kneeling to submission of humility.
and for these very reasons men will fight and war; until Christ comes to wipe this world free of evil.
edit on 19-2-2012 by SunLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SunLife

The video of the old man i posted is not an ordinary man, he is a great devote in India , he medtitate most of his life on the himalayas and finally acheived what he was meditating too. To me his a more reliable thab any other source.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012
reply to post by SunLife

The video of the old man i posted is not an ordinary man, he is a great devote in India , he medtitate most of his life on the himalayas and finally acheived what he was meditating too. To me his a more reliable thab any other source.

no offence or anything but um, he ran around and backed up and never mention what the point was. did i miss something. it was makeing my brain hurt waiting for the punchline.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SunLife

no...that old geezer spends the entire time hyping up what he is going to tell you...smoke and mirrors, at best...every time i hear him talk, i get a case of blue balls you wouldn't believe...he's a waste of time...no wonder he's alex's fav guest...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

Usually before war you will see so much banter back and forth and there is something atleast once a day...I think you will see Israel attack and the US hop into a proxy war with maybe some spec ops over there...but I agree...its gonna happen!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SunLife

Wait which video you are talking about, i only posted one video rigt on top of this page , are you talking about the same video?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I remember last year when North Korea was the flavor of the month. A lot of posters were also saying that WW3 is inevitable. Then nothing happened. I expect the same thing to happen here. A lot of posturings by both side (though mostly in the US side) but nothing will happen. World War 3 will not happen. Stop fearing it. Move on.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012

......AP Exclusive: Iran poised for big nuke expansion

VIENNA (AP) — Diplomats say Iran is poised for a major expansion of its nuclear program at a cavernous underground site.

They have told The Associated Press that Tehran has readied the site for the installation of thousands of new-generation centrifuges. These machines could greatly speed up production of material that can be turned into the core of nuclear warheads.

The diplomats say that electrical circuitry, piping and supporting equipment for the new centrifuges is in place.

Read this article
news.yahoo.com...

the war is written in front of our eyes, there is so much out there , and now I feel like Israel will strike soon, instead of April, they will have to strike ASAP, sanctions wont work, Iranains are known for sucidal cases, and they are not scared to die, well some of them. They will continue to build the nuclear war heads and they will strike and kill millions, Israel or the US should step up ASAP and strike and stop them from getting nukes. Its scaring me now , A nuke missle hitting us will burn the bones outta of us. Its time to step up and stop playing kid games, US should should strike as early as possible. I also belive pakistan , afghanishtan will come join in with Iran, this will be a scary scenario. If iran posses a nuke weapon, they will STRIKE and hit either the Israel or US and it will be devistating. I dont have any power to tell the government to go on war, but we will have to ASAP. Russia also said, if Iran is attacked, Moscow is right next to Iran, and they said it will be like attacking Russia, so Russia will also help Iran. We will have to play smart , i know going to war is not easy, but lets get together, US, China, India, Israel, get up and stop them.

I wouldn't make the title "100% sure now" because we can never truly know what is going to happen. Tensions have been high for a very long time and I think the only way we will go to war before the next election is if there is an attack on US soil. As for Iran being able to build nuclear bombs, I believe that if other countries can build them so can they. I DO however believe that NOBODY should be able to build them. I think that if anything were to be done about nuclear weapons a big country should step up and destroy theirs. Let's just hope that everyone else would follow up instead of taking that opportunity to attack.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

This is not North korea , this is Iran that we are talking about, i am not saying they are either good or bad but they are not scared of attacking or death. Just so you know this is much more bgger, today they stopped oil for some european countries.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PeopleOfEarth

I know , no one is willing to believe me, only few pople will agree, but i see war starting soon, just giving my opinion, if i am wrong i am wrong, but this is not a prohphecy i am making, this is what is going on in front of our eyea thats all and people should be more concerned, all ready gas prices are rising and i am feeling the affects, you will soon too

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Violence just begets more violence. Sadly we still need to defend ourselves in this crazy world. The scary thought is that if Murphy's Law holds true then nuclear war is inevitable. I just can't believe that we as human beings can't and wont come together in this time of need! SAD!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I am sure dozens have already said so.. but you have nothing to fear. You don't have to worry about a nuke strike on the US. Iran is nowhere even close to being capable of hitting the US. If they had a nuke tomorrow they couldn't hit us with it.

Don't believe everything the news tells you.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

actually that ties into something i have been thinking on myself. i am of the belief that israel is trying to drag us into it for several reasons, one to bankrupt us even more, two to weaken our military three to bankrupt us morally and four to attempt to take our place as a world power.

The devil is the empire and Israel and US are the puppets. You may be a puppet that is your only sin. At least my sin won't be supporting tons of uranium rounds on Iran a place that has done absolutely nothing to me. I would rather convert to Islam even than go to war again with another Muslim country.
edit on 19-2-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
To the best of my knowledge, Iran does not have ICBM's in their arsenal? They may have some medium range missiles, but not the long range type. Why are you so quick to destroy Iran? They have not made any offensive moves or attacks on any of their neighbors. So they possess nuclear material and weapons? So do we, and other nations as well. Should we attack all the other nations that have nuclear material in their country? How should we handle Iran? We watch them and do our recon via satellite and other methods. Just like we do to North Korea and other countries. Quit rattling the sabre!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
[color=gold]SOLUTION: If America would take the money that is being spent for bases overseas, aid to other countries (ie Israel), and policing and "rebuilding" other countries, and INSTEAD, use it on a nuke-defense system for our homeland, we would have ONE HELL OF A DEFENSE in place that even "God" himself couldnt penetrate.

And then get Israel off of Americas teet and tell them so-called "chosen people" to simply pray to their "god" to help them instead of relying on Mommy-America's help as well as the American citizen's hard-earned TAX DOLLARS.

Theres our solution.
edit on 18-2-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

Why don't you believe that is happening? The last man who tried to do an S.D.I. a heinous man ordered black helicopters to fly over his house and he was arrested and put in prison. This was the same man who as part of a school prank decided to exume Geronimo's skull and showcase it in his fraternity at Harvard. To be honest though, the father of the Geromino skull person was the man behind arresting the man who was putting together the Stategic Defense Initiative, so the bully's that are in office now are replaceable thugs. We need people who are irreplaceable so solve the problems that mankind faces and have dialogue with nations instead of forcing our nutts on their ambitions to be technological and up to date. Our government is run by drug cartels and oil cabal and they don't like these ideas of a nuke-defense system, just like they want to kill anyone who talks about developing mag-lev or hydrogen fuel cell technology or updating our nuclear reactors.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
haha sabor rattling hahahaha

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join