It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Is going to happen soon, 100% sure now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

No. I think we might use"orbital" assets if someone tries to use a nuke on us. and if they try to vaporise the Middle East I doubt the "Ant People" will let that one go.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by amari

Iran could strike first contrary to popular belief

So they first strike.... then what?

I'm sure they don't even know either, hense why we would not see them do it.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

Pakistan and sections of the Afghani population hate the Iranians regardless of the show of "support" for Iran from the Pakistani Govt.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Who cares if they nuke Israel. I don't. The Iranians are just as violent as Israel. Have you seen what Israel has done? Bulldoze Palestinian houses down and gradually forced them into a walled in area (both physically and mentally), where they are committing acts of crime, murdering innocent Palestinian women, children and men.

It disgraced me when i saw Romney's response to a Palestinian reporter, when he asked if he would stop the acts of crime, with Romeny disagreeing, and blowing smoke up Israel's arse.
edit on 19-2-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I fully agree!if iran and isreal are against each other then let them two countries sort it out between them.Why should millions of other people die that are not even from that country?Yes i think its wrong to nuke someone because you dont like them,but i dont see why we should all suffer a nuke war because of someone else.I think this day and age we should all be peace with one another by now and stop acting like flipping kids starting fights because u dont like someone.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
any action taken against Iran will be through proxy surrogates.
ops lobbied for; social media uprising, messages of a corrupt regime, a sleeper cell. that sort of thing.

unless there is enough intel for a bomb strike, i'm certain the agencies are working at destabilizng Iranian state affairs as much as possible, that way the need to disrupt the facilities is void because the control of them would be brought under American/Israeli jurisdiction with an eventual puppet regime, while the infrastructure remains intact and they begin the process of Americanization.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TopElite

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix
reply to post by storm2012

The video says it all... except that it's my experience that this guy is accurate...

Love him hate him I don't care, he's ACCURATE. So, you can bet on it...

All that's happening now is that they are getting everyone ready.

Else, most mainstream people would erupt if they just did it without warning.

Sorry to break this to you but I just watch this over 12 min video of a guy ranting about what he had heard and what he was going to say and never got to it? I just wasted 12 mins of my life -.-

Lucky. I just spent an hour watching the other 3 videos of Nothing and rambling.
I know feel very very angry of having stuck with it!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
[color=gold]SOLUTION: If America would take the money that is being spent for bases overseas, aid to other countries (ie Israel), and policing and "rebuilding" other countries, and INSTEAD, use it on a nuke-defense system for our homeland, we would have ONE HELL OF A DEFENSE in place that even "God" himself couldnt penetrate.

And then get Israel off of Americas teet and tell them so-called "chosen people" to simply pray to their "god" to help them instead of relying on Mommy-America's help as well as the American citizen's hard-earned TAX DOLLARS.

Theres our solution.
edit on 18-2-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

Now that just might start a war. Russia would not stand for the end of MAD. Such a system would be declared an act of war.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
War will not happen. Israel is trying to convince the world to
Join their suicidal race to global squalor.

I'm not having any bit of it. The tide has turned in the Pentagon. Those opposed to war outnumber psychos by 2:1.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Hi,
I like your opinion but I believe World War 3 is more than likely going to start with China whos military strength is building up very quickly with the vastist army on the whole planet, with alies such as Russia and Iran, it will be devistating and if in agreement that no nukes are going to be used due to the fact they will just obliterate each other with no winners then it will be a lengthy war against America, Britain,Europe and Austarlia.

I think more and more poverty countries in Africa and Asia will join the Chinese/Russian Alliance.

What do you think?

Thanks

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
There will be war. It's right around the corner. You are dreaming if at this point you think there won't. NATO has started sanctions and embargos on Iran. They are full in and will use military force to stop them. There is nothing Iran can do. They will be defeated. And quickly.

It doesn't matter what Russia or China think or say they will do if Iran is attacked. Because they know that if they go through with it they will be obliterated. Maybe some of our cities are destroyed but nothing which we won't recover from since we have a good missile shield.

I suggest we all stay out of this if at some point there is a draft. Let's not be part of this insanity. An anti-government guerilla is the way to go.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Dick Cheney with a nuke is infinitely more dangerous than Ahmadinejad with a nuke.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I believe the current sanctions are an act of war, so in my opinion the war has already started. Now they are just gearing the public up for a false flag in hopes we will beg for a physical invasion or at least a lot of bombing.

If this all blows over I'll be really amazed and I'll have a hell of a lot more hope in humanity.

The argument that war won't happen with Iran just because it hasn't happened with North Korea is irrelevant. They are two completely different situations with different players involved.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Iran has stopped selling oil to Britiah and French companies.

www.reuters.com...

More proof that this will more than likely lead to war over oil and Iran nuclear program.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

And how would you know Iran and America are not planning chess moves for the future of world domination under one government ? .. The people are divided not the governments, the leaders make moves, the pawns (military) execute them, the leaders laugh and get away with it.

We've already had TWO WORLD WARS.. and these countries who participated are even stronger and STILL in power .. you think the elder generations would of said enough is enough... but no, they shut up and act like robots to the system (sounds Like today?) oh yeaa wait... we are lost as a race, we give these individuals our power and energy, they manipulate us and take advantage, they wage war with no regret too gain more power. Shut up people and stop acting like you know your governments and their plans. Be open minded that YOU are the ones with the closed minds and have no idea what is going to happen... Media outlets are lies, again.. part of the governments chess moves. Stop complaining, you know whats going on, you see whats going to happen, you can live and fear and ignore, or you can live in love and accept this and let things pan out how they are going to..Out of 7 Billion people, a small 0.1% actually want to make a difference while the rest cling on the the machine (the system) and hope their cold hearted leaders will change for the better.. Boohoo, its almost too late people

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

totally agree

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

agree oil prices are rising, and the people who take war wont occurs as just being foolish and are trying to avoid a problem that is actually rising.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
what i dont undestand is people belive all kind of stuff like y2k, the end of world on dec 2012, and metoer, comet impacts, but why dont they belive that is actually occuring in reality, y avoid the situation that can actually harm humanity. We expect to die of a meteor or a earthquake or tsunami or volcano, or watever, but lets face it, we are experincing a war like situation going on, and trust me, if Islamic countries get together, there were will be chaos, its better to stop it from occcuring, than rather, see your loved ones suffer and die.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012

......AP Exclusive: Iran poised for big nuke expansion

VIENNA (AP) — Diplomats say Iran is poised for a major expansion of its nuclear program at a cavernous underground site.

They have told The Associated Press that Tehran has readied the site for the installation of thousands of new-generation centrifuges. These machines could greatly speed up production of material that can be turned into the core of nuclear warheads.

The diplomats say that electrical circuitry, piping and supporting equipment for the new centrifuges is in place.

Read this article
news.yahoo.com...

the war is written in front of our eyes, there is so much out there , and now I feel like Israel will strike soon, instead of April, they will have to strike ASAP, sanctions wont work, Iranains are known for sucidal cases, and they are not scared to die, well some of them. They will continue to build the nuclear war heads and they will strike and kill millions, Israel or the US should step up ASAP and strike and stop them from getting nukes. Its scaring me now , A nuke missle hitting us will burn the bones outta of us. Its time to step up and stop playing kid games, US should should strike as early as possible. I also belive pakistan , afghanishtan will come join in with Iran, this will be a scary scenario. If iran posses a nuke weapon, they will STRIKE and hit either the Israel or US and it will be devistating. I dont have any power to tell the government to go on war, but we will have to ASAP. Russia also said, if Iran is attacked, Moscow is right next to Iran, and they said it will be like attacking Russia, so Russia will also help Iran. We will have to play smart , i know going to war is not easy, but lets get together, US, China, India, Israel, get up and stop them.

Not directed at you OP but I'm getting sick of this constant brain washing of people through media... the word here to note is CAN be turned into nuclear weapons.... CAN. It's a possibility... heck I COULD rob a bank, but that sure as hell doesn't mean that I'm going to.

They need to stop this absurd witch hunt and back the # off. We will NOT have another war, and if we do, we need to rebel immediately and tears the governments involved apart so that it can never happen again.
We are NOT the good guys... we are the inhabitants in countries who leaders have become corrupt and greedy.
Say NO to war now, and keep it that way. Enough is enough.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
here we go, iran stepping up his game and putting pressure back.
www.foxnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join