It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Is going to happen soon, 100% sure now

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TrentReznor

you have to understand one thinkg Iran wants Israel wiped out, to them its a cancerous tumor. What would you do if u have a cancerous tumor in ur body, getting it removed for good right?/ well Iran has a cancerous tumor which to them is Israel and they want it to be removed from earth.

He said Israel is a "cancerous tumor that should be cut and will be cut".

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012
like i said its my opinion, and i think 100% percent chance a war is on the way, or a strike that will happen anytime soon. you dont have to belive me at all, its my opinion, and i am just sharing my taught. I have read alot of prophecies and undestanding and comparing what is happening right now to the propechies stated by other people, it makes sense to me. Peace will soon follow after this war.

A war and a strike are two vastly different events, BTW. Strikes will happen sooner or later, but war...naw

It is not cost effective anymore and we would have a stalemate just like Vietnam with the muscles of Russia and China flexing on their side. It would be one of those "you can't kick too much ass, or we will need to get involve" type of situations that we saw with China during Vietnam. AND we proven that we can kick butt, but we really suck at occupation.... Don't want to go there anytime soon....

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Xtrozero

million people dying does not mean its a bad thing, What makes you think that after death is no good life, even good people die and move on to the next life or watever , it can be a better place than Earth. 1000 of people die everyday anyways, one day we all will die, so why not fix things and live life peacefully as we are given and die of in peace.

You first!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Can anybody confirm this is the best Iran can do?
To OP you sound hysterical like the BS the MSM is feeding out your swallowing hook line & sinker.
Maybe i'm wrong here but i think this is the best distance that Iran can do - do you see any part of the US on that map.....relax guys, stop swallowing the propaganda BS

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
And yes I realize you don't 'need' a star and a flag, that comment was tongue in cheek. However the way you speak is as though you speak with authority and certainty based on your opinion. Yet the general feel of your post was that your 'opinion' should be taken as fact, which anyone who did that would be flat out ignorant.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Iran has no reason to go nuclear. You guys have to understand, they commit alot of suicide attacks, do you guys really think, they will not make a missle and launch it, common its common sense folks, lets be real here. They are not scared to die.

Really? Some brainwashed sucker with a bomb vest is rather different than Iran's leadership. That leadership knows full and well they would be quickly removed from their nice lifestyle they live. Many would die in the battle, and the rest would end up in a prison the rest of their life or executed.

Do you really think they would risk it? Saddam and his henchmen were a good lesson that I bet hit very close to home for them as to what would happen if they went to war.

edit on 18-2-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Xtrozero

million people dying does not mean its a bad thing, What makes you think that after death is no good life, even good people die and move on to the next life or watever , it can be a better place than Earth. 1000 of people die everyday anyways, one day we all will die, so why not fix things and live life peacefully as we are given and die of in peace.

What's your number to a bad thing? 1 billion? 6.9 billion? just you? I need to hand it to ya though... you were able to form your logic around both "million people dying does not mean its a bad thing" and "live life peacefully"...how can I debate that...lol

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Even though I do not want to see this war happen,I would never stand for Irans nonsense.They are fanaitcal lunatics who hate Israels existence.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

That guest is the most long winded speaker I've heard in a long time. I had to go through like 4 vids to finally hear him get to the interesting point.

I bet his sermons at church, while undoubtedly profound, always run over like 30 minutes. You skip the announcements at the end because you are starving, but Mexicali is already packed.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

you have to understand one thinkg Iran wants Israel wiped out, to them its a cancerous tumor. What would you do if u have a cancerous tumor in ur body, getting it removed for good right?/ well Iran has a cancerous tumor which to them is Israel and they want it to be removed from earth.

He said Israel is a "cancerous tumor that should be cut and will be cut".

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Oh yes I'm not denying that! your spot on War is coming I was referring to "theRhenn" saying worldwide Thermonuclear war would ensue if Iran nukes anyone or we nuke/attack Iran

I'm just saying that it wont end in WW3, Russia wont help Iran if they decide to lob a nuke over at israel and we wont be going to war with russia or china if we attack Iran.
edit on 18-2-2012 by TrentReznor because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
are we forgetting that a nuke anywhere in that part of the world would suck immensely for everyone just around them. Them and the country that nuked anyone.

It's not like they would nuke Hawaii from Moscow, it would be like Colorado nuking Texas. They would both suffer from poison hell on earth. They do know this. It's not a secret.

You have to say nuke though to sell the war because "invasion" doesn't work. No pictures of troops on the border to justify preemptive attack that way. You can't give them the green light like was done to Iraq in gulf 1 and then attack, no, you have to say intent and sell the mother of all nuke scenarios. Armageddon if nothing is done.

It's too holly wood. No one is buying it. People have gotten over nuke hysteria after goof ball nations around the world attained nuclear capabilities, and nothing happened. The fact that the U.S.S.R never used a single of its seemingly infinite arsenal of them ever by accident on anyone or on purpose.

The fact that the technology has been around a long time now with no major incident is indicative of the true nature nuclear weapons pose. We have not been so dumb yet. The chances are only decreasing for some dumbass to actually use them again against any part of humanity.

Iran will not nuke anyone.
IMO B S
edit on 18-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

China fighting with India and the USA? Are you on another planet or am I missing something?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by KonigKaos

here is an interview with the nut job leader;

Ahmadinejad said in an interview with a Lebanese television network, carried by ISNA. "Iran follows this issue (the eradication of Israel) with determination and decisiveness and will never ever withdraw from this standpoint and policy," the Iranian president added in the interview with the Al-Manar network. The remarks by Ahmadinejad came one day before the annual anti-Israeli rallies named Qods (Jerusalem) Day, which are held nationwide in Iran on the last Friday of the fasting month of Ramadan. Ahmadinejad on Monday said that Iranians and Muslim nations worldwide should hold Qods rallies and show their willingness to dispose of this "infectious tumor and this regime full of rascality." The Iranian president provoked international condemnation in 2005 when he said that Israel should be eliminated from the map of the Middle East and transferred to Europe or North America.

And that is one big reason why he should not have a nuclear bomb or war head, no one else is running around threatening to wipe counties off the map...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Why dont you take a look at the trading relationships between Russia, China, Iran, even Pakistan and maybe parts of Africa. You may not go to war with anyone except Iran but the likes of Russia and China are not in the donation business either. The USA has nothing in Iran except excuses.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mcamp2011

So was the latest interview mis-translated like the garbage you mentioned at the end of your post? Do some research and stop taking the medias crap for granted..

Seriously find out what he actually said and find out who mis-translated it. They were Israelis apparently...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
War over there is folishness....there are other ways .............
The video you showed said sweet F all....there was this preacher bragging anout his connections for the 12 minutes and he didnt say one solitary facts...just baffle gab BS....
You need educating, start reading instead of watching on YOO TOOB

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

If anything a war time president is likely to win a reelection. Look at the history of war time presidents. Lincoln, Nixon, McKinley, Roosevelt, Bush. All of them were reelected.

And does it really matter anyway? After the elections he'd be right back at it. If he lost, Romney would attack Iran. Same with Gingrich. Paul isn't even part of the equation because he has no chance of making it.

You have a point with military cutbacks, but that's happening because Obama doesn't really have a choice. There will be way more drones operating to compensate, and those are more effective in terms of cost and strategy.

A war with Iran will happen.
edit on 2-18-12 by reaxi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Title is absurd. What do you think has been going on? a police action?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Thank you for completely wasting my time with that particular video, as it told me absolutely nothing. That's twelve and a half minutes I can't get back. Do you have an actual video link that gives the actual information, perhaps with the time to tune into the video so I don't have to sit through more Alex Jones and Co. build up? He's a master at dragging things out for suspense.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

Iran could strike first contrary to popular belief so be prepared for WWIII it will happen sooner than later. Also be prepared and start stocking up on everything because when this happens worldwide trade will be affected and can you say skyrocketing oil prices. Remember who Iran's allies are China, Russia, and Venezuela to name a few. Remember Venezuela is to the United State's South and is friends with China and Russia. We buy oil from Venezuela and how many missles does Venezuela have that is not being talked about? ^Y^

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join