It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Is going to happen soon, 100% sure now

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Iran has no reason to go nuclear. You guys have to understand, they commit alot of suicide attacks, do you guys really think, they will not make a missle and launch it, common its common sense folks, lets be real here. They are not scared to die.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Be that as it may, and I am not disputing those claims at all, they very well could be true...

The reasons that I laid out in my original comment remain true, the United States will not be entering into an overt war with Iran.

Star for you for picking up on the economic uncertainty that Iran poses

actually that ties into something i have been thinking on myself. i am of the belief that israel is trying to drag us into it for several reasons, one to bankrupt us even more, two to weaken our military three to bankrupt us morally and four to attempt to take our place as a world power.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I don't mean to be rude, but your opinion hardly constitutes 100% certainty that it is going to happen. Simply thinking it is going to happen based on what little you know is very different than knowing what is really going to happen based on facts. No star & flag for you

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

I suppose my question to you is, how do you know what Iran is thinking, or what the people of that country feel and think? Because our MSM tells you so? Every country on Earth has a lunatic fringe not afraid to die, even the USA. Does that mean that we have to engage in yet another pre-emptive strike against a country, based on what we THINK they might do in the future? As far as I know, thoughts are not a crime. Never assume that you know what others are thinking, that is disastrous when it comes to foreign policy.

Israel is doing everything in its power to goad Iran into striking out in fear. If there was to be a war, I would place the blame squarely on Israel, and secondly on the US, for being weak enough to be pushed into something that is none of our business.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

The video says it all... except that it's my experience that this guy is accurate...

Love him hate him I don't care, he's ACCURATE. So, you can bet on it...

All that's happening now is that they are getting everyone ready.

Else, most mainstream people would erupt if they just did it without warning.

Sorry to break this to you but I just watch this over 12 min video of a guy ranting about what he had heard and what he was going to say and never got to it? I just wasted 12 mins of my life -.-

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This is not the first time things have heated up to an uncomfortable level in this area of the world.
Still, no nuclear war.

I don't know anyone there personally, but I can give you my opinion.

To think that the leaders in the Middle East do not realize the dire consequences of launching a nuclear weapon is ignorant...especially on ones own front door step. I believe that if anyone was sitting with it's finger on the button this entire time, ready to go, then it would have already occured.

Is that saying it wont? No. But I don't think this is reason to freak out. Should we be prepared? Absolutely, we learned that a long time ago.

It's never okay for a country to have nuclear weapons until they have it. Then they have it...then what do we do? Nada. Zziiilllchhh. It's just not in their best interest to act in that manner.
edit on 18-2-2012 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

The video says it all... except that it's my experience that this guy is accurate...

Love him hate him I don't care, he's ACCURATE. So, you can bet on it...

All that's happening now is that they are getting everyone ready.

Else, most mainstream people would erupt if they just did it without warning.

This guy repeats Himself over and over constantly it gets on your nerves.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
still the same spin.

No new facts.

Same BS claim with dark logic.

Since they can, they do,

NO, if they haven't yet then they never will is just as true, isn't it?

No, it's just a lie with expediency and shock value.

This has been known for a long time now. They are really proud of it. It will give them HUGE economic weight in the energy business.

Yes, they could make like thousands of nukes, the way say, any of their neighbors could if they dedicated their entire existence into making Nuke factory land. OR, they could continue to build their economy like they have been doing for a long time and get a new source of revenue.

There is no new reason to say WAR 100%
BS as usual. I could easily say that since they never made a nuke, they never will......

You cry wolf, and one day he is going to eat you.

edit on 18-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Choose your poison...

US/Israel attack Iran - Russia attacks back = World Wide Thermo Nuclear War

US/Israel dont attack Iran - Iran attacks first, and blames it on preimptive strike - We WILL strike back = World Wide Thermo Nuclear War

Israel attacks Iran - Russia attacks back - US attacks Russia = World Wide Thermo Nuclear War

(shrugs) what can you do? It's a double edged blade.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
WOW! Fear monger much?

Every country in the world should either a: Have nuclear weapons or b: not have them

This way no one attacks anyone else due to fear of nuclear war = death

As if the IRAQ people wanna start a nuclear war if they get the ability to make them. They have the ability NOW to buy them. Stop trolling for fear! it's disgusting!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012
Iran has no reason to go nuclear. You guys have to understand, they commit alot of suicide attacks, do you guys really think, they will not make a missle and launch it, common its common sense folks, lets be real here. They are not scared to die.

Then I say.. By all means... Help them along... Wouldnt take that many tactical nukes.

If Russia was giving the US an ultimatum, saying "We will attack you if you dont get rid of all your nukes", do ya think I would stick around? Oh hell no. I know we wouldnt give them up and I know Russia would mean buisness.... So Id move away from harms way. You cant win a nuclear war!

So... Id goto south america and find those really deep tunnels I'm reading about here on ATS

So, if those people stick around, knowing what comming.. Sorry ... deeply. But I value my life and my childrens and childrens children's lives too much. End it now, get it over with. Just do it all at once and move on. No more fear.

edit on 18-2-2012 by theRhenn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

certain death......3....2...1..

I am still here.

I have heard it before.

I still choose to do what's right.

avoid thermal nuclear war.

just seems like the right thing to do.....call me crazy.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

No.. I totaly agree. I dont want to see anyone die. I'm just sick of the worries. If im not, someone else will be. Sucks to have your liberties taken because you dont know when the next plane will come crashing on top of you by some 3rd world country.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
There will be no war with Iran anytime in the near future.

I've said this probably 1000 times now.

We have heard the same rhetoric with North Korea for many, many years, and they actually are a nuclear power already, but no war with them either.

LEt's look at this logically right now.

Election year, all troops just redeployed from Iraq and now back state side. Obama would not risk the political fallout by moving them right back into another warzone. That would be election year suicide for a sitting president.

Israel will also not go to war with Iran, for the same reasons, remember everyone tells you here that Israel and the US are one in the same.

The military is in a period of drawdown, meaning the end strength numbers are lower than the beginning strength numbers, the military is shrinking its troops size, not what you would be doing prior to a war.

There are countless reasons why this will not happen, we just need to take off the blinders and see them.

Also add in that Iran really does not want to go to war either. They want the propaganda of the evil Jews and the evil west to promote their extremist views on their own people, BUT it is all talk for that purpose. They growl, bark and drool at the mouth, but come close and they will roll on their backs for a belly rub.

I'm really surprised that so many here just do not see that their rhetoric is purely for internal purposes to give reason for them to stay incharge.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MaMaa

i dont need a star or a flag lol, getting those does no good to me or my life, this is just me giving my opnion that can actually affect all of us on Earth.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

I am a new Yorker

I walk with the same trot in my step as I walk through my city.

I don't fear a Muslim in a pilot's seat over my city any more than I do the hustler on the corner or the banker at the red light. I walk past the buildings and the people and I feel safe in my city. We are a world city and I think if any city can carry the weight of a terrible thing like that to happen, New York can. We aren't scared of anything. We don't hate our brother Muslims any more than we hate our sister Jews. We are F-in New Yorkers. We are a city of love.

I heart NY......I don't hate or fear Muslims.

dont use that........honor that.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
like i said its my opinion, and i think 100% percent chance a war is on the way, or a strike that will happen anytime soon. you dont have to belive me at all, its my opinion, and i am just sharing my taught. I have read alot of prophecies and undestanding and comparing what is happening right now to the propechies stated by other people, it makes sense to me. Peace will soon follow after this war.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn

So, if those people stick around, knowing what comming.. Sorry ... deeply. But I value my life and my childrens and childrens children's lives too much. End it now, get it over with. Just do it all at once and move on. No more fear.

Kill millions so you can sleep better at night? lol.... If anyone should be in fear it should be the EU since they are actually in range of their missles.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
to, theRhenn

Geez Loueezzz!, no nukes are ever going to be fired ever without a bloody good reason.

you think if Iran lobs a nuke at someone or USA that Russia or China will support them????

Did some blond bimbo on Fox news tell you this?

WAR will happen, and yes I'm sure Russia or China or Both will be really P****d off about it/Condemn it. take some limited action against it. but they sure wont be throwing nukes about or even full scale confrontation of ANY kind.

I know some of you would love for WW3 to start as theres not much on TV lately and its cold outside,

but I'm sorry to disappoint you.

edit on 18-2-2012 by TrentReznor because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2012 by TrentReznor because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

million people dying does not mean its a bad thing, What makes you think that after death is no good life, even good people die and move on to the next life or watever , it can be a better place than Earth. 1000 of people die everyday anyways, one day we all will die, so why not fix things and live life peacefully as we are given and die of in peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join