It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Striking Multi-Exposure Photo Of Air Traffic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

Easy enough to answer. "Neysa" (You are a WONDERFUL ATS contributor, btw.....)

OK.....the reason that even "if" a huge EMP occurred? 'IF' it (the EMP) fried every electronic component in the airplane???

It is "still" an airplane.....and those of us who know how to fly can understand that an airplane....."EVEN IF" the engines have failed....is stilll *(then)* a 'glider'.......and at THAT point (as dramatic as it might seem)......in CLEAR weather, we can still land the damn thing!

Yeah, if it is VERY bad (an "EMP" incident, I mean).....and an airplane that has not enough fuel to get to clear weather conditions.......because the "EMP", even if it "fries" the electronics......PILOTS still know how to fly the airplane......the basics, the basics....and ALL airliners will come back to "basics"....every time.

It's part of the certification process.......

NOT about airliners.....just another type of airplane....but Bob Hoover was one of the BEST Aerobatic pilots ever!

He shows how 'energy' is used, in flight.....learn to fly, and you will understand:

There are more......just search for "Bob Hoover".....he was an icon.......

More, because Bob Hoover was a fine gentleman.....as well as a VERY skilled pilot!!!

edit on Mon 9 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Thanks! It may seem silly, but that is a huge relief.
I have a vivid imagination and pictured jets falling like Autumn leaves. Albeit very large and heavy leaves.

I will sleep better tonight.

Cool video.

He managed to escape from the prison camp, stole an Fw 190, and flew to safety in the Netherlands.[7] After the war, he was assigned to flight-test duty at Wright Field. There he impressed and befriended Chuck Yeager.[8] Later when Yeager was asked who he wanted for flight crew for the supersonic Bell X-1 flight, he named Bob Hoover.

Sounds like a great movie. Can't believe Hollywood hasn't done his story.
edit on 9-4-2012 by Neysa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

PLEASE SEE my edit, above.

Thank you!

(nice person)....

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
BACK to the OP, btw (by the way)......It was a camera on a tripod that aimed the same direction, and took multiple photos over the course of some time.

YOU can do this too!!!

It's not a difficult "concept" to "conceptualize".....

(Hardest part is, 'nowadays'....getting "permission" to access an airport, and 'place' the camera....GOOD LUCK with that "effort"!!)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

BTW
Flattery will get you everywhere. lmao

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

ONE more thing.....rest assured that TODAY, when you fly on a MAJOR U.S. Air carrier....you are safe!

MOST MAJOR INTERNATIONAL carriers, as well.......I can name them.

But, for best results......check out the IATA website.

(I just looked....oh, MY!!! IATA IS the MAJOR player in the travel industry.....even IF they are "spinning" themselves....latlely......I Laughed when I saw their "home page".......

....NEXT time you fly.....you may wish to check out this site: www.seatguru.com...

Next time!!! (Check it out!......I use it, and I am pretty-well clued-in to the Industry......just so ya know)......

top topics

<< 1   >>

join