It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Having trouble coming back

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hi all

Before I begin, I just want to give a little background. I have always had vivid dreams, ever since I was a little kid. My dreams have always been technicolour surround sound complete total immersion. I've had bizarre dreams, and mundane dreams, I've had prophetic dreams. As a child my friends were amazed by my daily revelations about what I dreamed about the previous night. They were amazed because their dreams were boring, or they couldn't remember them at all. Sometimes I wished I didn't dream this way because my frequent nightmares were far too realistic.

Anyway, to my point. Recently I've been dreaming, nothing amazing, just spending time with people. Sometimes it's people I know in real life, but mostly it's people I've never met. Like the other night I was spending Christmas with relatives (although they were people I've not met in real life). I'm having a sociable time, and everything just feels very free and happy and relaxed.

The problem comes when it's time to wake up and come back to my real life. I just find it very hard to come back from the dream, shake it off and get on with my day. The more I have nice dreams the more I want to stay there.

My life isn't bad, I have a job, a home and a fiance. It's just that I don't see anyone except for my partner and work colleagues who I don't really click with so there's been no out of work friendships there. I'm sure this is not the reason for my longing for the dream world as I've always been a loner, preferring my own company, and I've had long periods of loneliness in the past.

I actually feel at the moment like my soul wants to escape this world and float about in another world if that makes sense? Like it's fed up of being restricted by my earthly body, and it would like to be a zippy ball of light.

This was highlighted recently by a dream I had, where I was on some kind of walk up a mountain. We were all on a narrow cliff path, when I slipped off the side. I was clinging on and people were trying to get to me, but just as they reached out I lost my grip. I thought oh well this is the end of me. But as I began to fall, I slowed, and began floating horizontally. Everyone watched as I floated above a body of water (a lake I think) and I floated to a few feet above it, then dropped into the water as if I was let go. I did not die a mass of broken bones, I just got a bit wet

Well that one was a bit out of the ordinary I suppose, I'm not prone to hiking up Kilimanjaro or anything.

I'm wondering if this is happening to anyone else?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I'm not a scientist or expert or anything but it is said that we are living as many as 5-7 concurrent lives all at once so maybe you pop into one of your concurrent lives in your dreams. Also, that last episode sounds like an out of body experience. I used to have OBEs but nobody could see me when I passed into other dimensions or worlds. Sometimes children could see me. It does sound like your soul is getting fidgety but your spirit guides will take care of you. Just sayin ...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
In that case I was probaly allowed only 1 life this time. My soul/spirit/higher self have enought trouble keeping my mind happy in this place.

For the Op you are maybe experiancing awakeening symptoms. Are you starting to see synchronicity (things that seem random but make a strange sense) in your life(thread)? Any different feelings in your body that do not seem to make sense if we only belive in what most of the scientific community think reality is?

Maybe you are just running up the hill
www.youtube.com...

Have fun. Love a soulborther.
Namaste

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

Could you elaborate on what you mean by random events that seem random but make sense?

I know that I'm feeling very dissatisfied with my life, and I've noticed more and more that everything in my life seems to be very controlled, to the point that I can predict what is going to happen next. Such as I can be driving along, and things happen with such regularity that I can say, well that car is going to wait until I reach him and then he will just pull out on me, and as I get to those traffic lights they will quickly change to red forcing me to brake hard.

top topics

join