It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Golden Owl Atop TBS Headquarters In Atlanta

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This thing is creepy I tell you. Located at the corner off 12th & Williams St facing west and overlooking the I-75/I-85 Connector in midtown. It must have been put there quite recently as I drive by this building almost daily.

Now I bring this to ATS' attention because of the obvious symbolism of the Bavarian Illuminati, and of course the giant owl we've all seen from the Bohemian Grove ritual pictures...

As I stated that this must have been quite recent since I drive by here almost every day, and I just wanted to generate some thoughts here. Are there any significant dates coming up soon?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
that would be the adult swim corporate logo and mascot and they do it to screw with people who like the owls symbolism www.adultswimshop.com...

boards.adultswim.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I bet every criminal and convict in the city is thinking of ways to get that thing down and sell it. If it is pure gold then damn. Cha Ching. If your wondering about significant dates my birthday is coming up

edit on 18-2-2012 by LonelyGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Next thing we know, there will be a thread claiming that every owl spotted swooping about is actually a robot disguised as an owl, functioning as an active spy for the Illuminati and seeking potential recruits to their organization.

What a crock.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I'm an avid fan of Adult Swim. They've been for some time now, using Illuminati symbolism between shows to mess with the conspiracy crowd. You never know when it'll pop up on the screen...it's a hoot...pun intended....

Des

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LonelyGuy

pretty sure even turner isnt that rich id say its bronze if anything precious morelikely painted with gold paint....but if it s solid gold how would they steal it thing looks at least 6 feet tall and if its gold 6 feet of gold probaly needs heavy equipment to move

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

Sure......
.........if your news sources include the aforementioned TBS, than I'm sure you may be inclined to believe that, but for the rest of us who receive our news independantly, I'm gonna have to go with Bohemian Grove.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG
that would be the adult swim corporate logo and mascot and they do it to screw with people who like the owls symbolism www.adultswimshop.com...

boards.adultswim.com...

Originally posted by Destinyone
I'm an avid fan of Adult Swim. They've been for some time now, using Illuminati symbolism between shows to mess with the conspiracy crowd. You never know when it'll pop up on the screen...it's a hoot...pun intended....

Des

They are not "messing" with the conspiracy crowed. This has all ways been on every major tv network. Most people do not notice because most of the time its just background noise. Just look at cartoon network and the checkerboard, as well as the various other cartoons witch show symbolism. Study these symbols and you will under stand why they place them. Its not a random placement.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

Originally posted by KilrathiLG

boards.adultswim.com...

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des

They are not "messing" with the conspiracy crowed. This has all ways been on every major tv network. Most people do not notice because most of the time its just background noise. Just look at cartoon network and the checkerboard, as well as the various other cartoons witch show symbolism. Study these symbols and you will under stand why they place them. Its not a random placement.

We'll have to agree to disagree at this point.

Des

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

You could always make a friendly phone call and ask, or drop by if you are local.

[I]just a suggestion [/I]

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

TextBig fans of details-oriented upfronts who aren't particularly enthusiastic about a party, in which Jay-Z shows up to perform a set that includes nearly every one of his hits, would have been sorely disappointed in last night's Adult Swim upfront—because that's exactly what was on offer. The event kicked off at 9 p.m. in the shadow of two gigantic metallic owls (the official mascot of the network)
source www.adweek.com... honestly dont know who owns add week but is that a source more to your liking? here is one you might like (i think it reinforces the fact that they really just like screwing with people) www.youtube.com... you would think that if they were some kind of evil secret Illuminati they wouldn't be all about advertising it to a bunch of mostly stoned and drunk 17-26 year old viewers on a regular basis but hey who knows? and as one of that net works more prominent shows( i know fox owns family guy but adult swim has airing rights) family guy tends to rip on the establishment and question political motives and is quite blatantly mocking the status quo and leaders of our country i would find it odd that if they had such an agenda a show like family guy would still air on their network if they were owned by evil illuminati conspirators but hey what ever floats your boat

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Great find...

S+F

Can't think of TBS being a illumini though....

We know Disney Channel is,

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
www.adultswim.com... from their you can try to post your own bump so if you want to ask them if they are shameless members of the Illuminati then odds are if they like it or feel like responding they might just answer it couldn't hurt could it?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I am with you on the owl at the Bohemian Grove, but how is it tied to the Bavarian Illuminati?

I may have missed it, but I was thinking it was just a misconception due to the Grove being the scapegoat for all that is misunderstood.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

You are taking the whole thing out of context. It has nothing to do with some big "evil Illuminati" fighting to control us all. The reality is more corporate in nature, and the sad truth is they already control everything. Everybody keeps bickering about a New World Order is coming and # like that but it's pretty much already here. Everybody is looking a mile down the road, so they can't see what's right in front of their faces. Think about it, we already suffer from the illusions of choice, democracy and freedom. Do you think that the collaborators in Russia during WWII knew that they were choosing a dictator when they allied with the Nazis? They didn't. He bamboozled them by digging up all of Stalin's mass graves from the pre-war gulags, and then claiming that he had come to save them from such a fate. The US, and pretty much every westernised nation operates on that same basis. You only need to look at history and modern events side by side to realize that history doesn't repeat itself like this by accident. Just follow the money and you'll see that the name Rothschild comes up in almost every instance. Now, whether that owl is there to advertise Adult Swim or not, it is there to mess with people. Just look at all the back and forth bickering here. Looks like it's fulfilled it's purpose if you ask me. The so-called "illuminated ones" love messing with us Goyim, so they keep us arguing amongst ourselves by providing both sides of the argument.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
iclips.net... eh they are gonna broadcast the death of them live evidently
(2nd death since there original one in Bavaria from way back)and i dunno from what little ive read about them they seem to be anti monarchy and if so why would they be screwing with the usa we overthrew a monarchy and its not like there arent kings and queens out there to harass or get rid of so to speak if they were still around and pulling things why does Thailand have a king,the uk still have a queen,Saudi kings and princes and whatnot? if they were anti monarchy as they seem to have been back in the day why would they stop now and go after all the non monarchy's and just start screwing with republics and federations and whatnot figured they would start with the kings?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I say bohemian grove. Once off-air while Bill Clinton was on Larry King, King said that Turner is ready to serve him. Said that he's getting old with nothing to lose or something like that. Tried to cut and paste the link here, but unable for some reason. Help would be appreciated.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33
I say bohemian grove. Once off-air while Bill Clinton was on Larry King, King said that Turner is ready to serve him. Said that he's getting old with nothing to lose or something like that. Tried to cut and paste the link here, but unable for some reason. Help would be appreciated.

That should do it.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

Thanks

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
That's Hootie the owl; remember "give a hoot -don't pollute?"
Uh-huh

Oi vey! Are we in trouble or what?

new topics

top topics