It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another One Dumb as a Box of Rocks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I don't know how they get by with it over there in England Can anyone explain? Why not let the reporter have there name there under the by-line in the paper. I bet whoever wishes they had a more serious story to cover. I pick these because they are funny,and sometimes we need a little lighthearted stuff, since we usually talk heavy stuff. So hope you get a laugh out of this.

Daily Mail Reporter

Talk about a sweet tooth! Dumb 'burglar who grabbed chocolates during a break-in' leads police straight to his door... with a trail of candy wrappers.

The escape of an alleged burglar turned out to be short and sweet.

Jose Lopez Jr, initially got away scot-free after breaking into a party shop, but was caught after detectives followed a trail of candy wrappers, authorities say.

The suspect allegedly forced his way into the shop in Eloy, Arizona, before making off with a safe containing cash and jewellery, as well as some chocolate bars that were on display.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...:[edit by]edit on 18-2-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add a word

edit on 18-2-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Stupid criminals do things like that. Smart criminals go into government.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
loool "sweet" find !

Lopez has now been arrested for third degree burglary, theft, possession of marijuana, and had an outstanding warrant for violating probation. He is being held in the Pinal County Jail.

lol , munchies !
I'm sure he learned his lesson ,and what not to do next time. I'm sure his jail buddies will have a nice laugh at him lol.

It's one thing to be a criminal

Its another to be a dumb one it doesn't get any more bottom of the barrel then that

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
You know, I think we all heard about the boy who stole a watermelon...but I never thought we'd actually meet him!

Nice find.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

This must surely "be up there" along with the beer thief who tripped over his own underwear while running away with said crate of beer, smashing everything in the process, the bank robber who shoots himself in the foot or...or...Bueller?.....Bueller....? Hansel and Gretel on mind-altering candy!
Yep, that'd do it. Or maybe the candy was just THAT GOOD?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
LOL! The lesson here is, never break in and steal candy when you're stoned.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The dumbass had a safe full of money and jewelry. He could of went back the next day and brought some candy the greedy lil sh!t.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join