It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democracy, Communism, or Islamism?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

What we here at the Temple want is the people who run our government do their job. They are just like any

other paid employee the only differance is that we can't fire them. Yes we can choose not to vote for them

in their re-election but whom do we hire to replace them, just a newer, beat up version. If they were treated

like an employee they might, just might do their job alittle better at least some may.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
this is in response to the OP:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by theBigToe(and please dont say anarchy because I dont want children being molested and women raped every day and nobody faces consequences for behavior like that)
edit on 18-2-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)

anarchism isn't the same as anarchy. i don't think you have any clue about what it is. check the links above as they contain explanations as well as my own political philosophies.

and as for Islamism, there is no such political ideology.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

America isn't a Democracy, it is a Constitutional Republic.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by QUANTUMGR4V17Y
Just give me that thing we were promised in our constitution.

You know... The "law of the land?" I want my Democratic Republic back, not this sham that is being pulled over our eyes.

The USA was never a Democratic Republic. The USA was(up until the over throw of Constitutional Rule) a Constitutional Republic. Big difference. Kind of like the UN but on steroids. As the USA is a collection of 50 sovereign nations.

As per the future? Even though I certainly do not wish it, a Fascist take over of America is certain at this point in time. Seems almost unavoidable. I can easily see Fascist America sweep across N. America and then S. America.

Europe, Russia and China will not sit idle. Heck the UK is already positioning themselves(along with the French) for conquest's in Africa. China will probably try to get into that action. Russia will expand in some places but stay the same. The only odd nation out is India.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Where are the communist?

edit on 4-6-2012 by redneck13 because: v

top topics

<< 1   >>

join